Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 14. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
Offcourse some time there will be the end... But for at least 1000 years I don't think it will be gone, except if we unite, and you can get all luxury as everyone, without need for currency, but that perfect world I don't think it will exist, more likely we will kill each other over everything...

For at least 5-20 years from now, I think there is still the right time, since we had such highs past year... Also new ICO+s will still coming, probably... Dunno about everything, I don't really care Cheesy, but it's still good to have money tho...

Some experts are telling me, that there it's a high chance it'll go under 3000$, But personally I think now it's so many people in this, that, we can except faster mooning? also, dunno, and I don't really care, I have enough money for now Cheesy

Offcourse I believe in it, why wouldn't I? until there is WW, that destroys all computers on the world, there is no fear i think...

Pivx
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 09:51:06 AM
The market of crypto is still quite young. It seems to me that this is only the beginning of development. More and more new interesting projects are emerging that are developing the technology of blockchain.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 09:46:51 AM
It is too late for crypto to end, as it has come to stay and be part of our world, Base on the amount of fund in the space and the caliber  of whales in the real world involve in crypto, it is a platform built on a well structured system, Cryptocurrency will keep evolving until it become a accepted by all globally.
Activity: 67
May 09, 2018, 12:34:05 AM
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum. The cryptocurrency market will continue to develop, investors will invest more than now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
May 09, 2018, 12:30:59 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I believe that crypto will become a future tool transaction,  so I'm sure it will never end,  increasing or decreasing is a normal situation,  it will always fluctuative,  it's not to late to invest,  I think this is the right time for you to invest instead,  anything could happen in crypto price grafic,  there will always a chance to go up or go down,  but I still believe in the next couple year the price will be more stabil,  and it will not decrease too extreme , Ethereum is a good choice to invest if we are talking about altcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
May 09, 2018, 12:00:16 AM
Everything will end eventually, right?
No matter what happens, I believe some crypto will be very successful, and the rest will die.
Activity: 103
May 08, 2018, 12:45:43 PM
If time changes, maybe people's enthusiasm for crypto will decrease. Crypto may not have died, but was replaced by a new, more adequate and sophisticated one than crypto. But as long as people continue to provide positive support for crypto, and crypto also continues to develop its technology. I'm sure crypto can last for a long time. Nothing is too late because crypto is still the enthusiasm and priority of many people in this world.
Activity: 70
May 08, 2018, 12:34:14 PM
If we look globally, it is unlikely that we will see a complete collapse of the crypto currency, but most of the coins we see now will unfortunately disappear. I believe in crypto currencies and I continue to support them.
Activity: 81
May 08, 2018, 11:48:26 AM
I think the crypto may one day be over. But the ending period we do not yet know. When it happens it is usually spread the lack of troop investors who invest their future money so that the crypto world will feel no longer valuable.
Activity: 82
May 08, 2018, 10:56:53 AM
It's hardly likely that is happening, although crypto currency is highly volatile and quite unstable it's survivability is highly guaranteed through the support from savvy enthusiasts who is the most that understand the potential and prospect of this technology. So it can only develop in a much sophisticated and adaptable financial system to support the people's needs.
Activity: 224
May 08, 2018, 10:23:59 AM
I do not think that the crypto currency will disappear. They, rather, will evolve into something different, larger and more universal.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 10:21:22 AM
The market of crypto is still quite young. It seems to me that this is only the beginning of development. More and more new interesting projects are emerging that are developing the technology of blockchain.

Yes correct. crypto has just starting to know all over the world so I can see that it can last long, as long as there is a users and investors here, it will continue.
Activity: 224
May 08, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
Good afternoon. All will ever end. Currencies come and go. And in the age of such a rapid development of digital technologies, crypto-currencies will change rapidly.
Activity: 66
May 08, 2018, 10:16:57 AM
Cryptocurrencies are still developing. I don't think so it will end.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
May 08, 2018, 10:08:36 AM
There are new altcoins popping up everyday so mush so that we are losing count. I don't think the crypto market will ever end but maybe in the very distant future there might be some sort of switch from all the countless altcoins to one or 2 main cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 10:01:03 AM
the future crypto will continue to grow, and Investment optimism is the capital of our business, so I think we should be optimistic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
May 08, 2018, 09:58:16 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
no one knows about the future but if seen from the development of crypto since 2009 until now I think crypto will never die but will continue to grow
Is it too late to invest?
it is never too late to invest in a crypto
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
anything can happen in cryptocurrency
Do you still beleive in crypto?
of course I strongly believe
What is your favourite Altcoin?
Until now I still trust bitcoin and ethereum because they both I think the king and queen who mastered the crypto to date
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
May 08, 2018, 09:42:48 AM
Crypto currency will not end, because there is a very large turnover of money, so it has become popular and it can not just be erased from this world!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 09:36:33 AM
Cryptocurrency is not mainstream yet and to be candid, these are just new begining for cryptocurrency. I do believe cryptocurrency will not end through the lifetime of this  generations. Cryptocurrency will still grow!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 09:32:57 AM
No .. crypto never end .. because i see this is a new technology more benefit can we get ..  i think no word to late for invest .. but you must learn more about cryptocurrency for get more profit etc ..
Pages:
Jump to: