Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 30. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 10:56:59 PM
 I never believe in this information.
I will wait it in the future
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 10:55:21 PM
Crypto it is new economic and it's only in the begining of the path, market cap now is very low and it's not to late to invest in it
Activity: 425
April 20, 2018, 10:51:31 PM
I think cryptocurrency would last for a very long time and it's less likely to end. For me, It's never too late to invest in cryptocurrency because it's still developing and progressing.
Cryptocurrency would not be down for a long time because its the future of currency and people seems to be accepting it as the time goes. We just need to have a positive outlook.
I earnestly believe in crypto as it shows a bright future for me 'cause it became a way for me to earn. And my favorite is bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 10:40:58 PM
I don't think crypto will end. When prices goes down the common reaction is to sell them which is a wrong move. In fact it is the best time to buy more if the prices are low. People tend to sell if they see that their money is continuously going down and are afraid that it will disappear. This is the reason the common advise for investors is to be patient.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
April 20, 2018, 05:57:34 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I'm sure that whatever will start will end there but I'm also very confident that crypto will last forever as I see the longer the crypto gets more popular and the more demanding it is either from among investors, miners, merchants as well as bounty hunters
if it's about altcoin, my favorite altcoin is ethereum
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 05:40:40 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Crypto currency (ies) cannot and will not end except the internet server be shutdown, and that will affect the whole world and not just bitcoin.
There is no time that is counted as too late when it comes to crypto currency, the only thing is, make your decisions at the time it comes to your mind(if its bitcoin), and make good research if its on altcoins.
For now, the market is gaining stability, which means there will be more rise now in the market.
As far the blockchain technology remains, crypto is for sure.
Activity: 210
April 20, 2018, 05:28:13 PM
Not going to end because NEW ICOs are still coming from time to time and almost everyday people are launching their own ICO,which is why these bountie wont be stop,as the ICOs are still kickin the investor's pocket these bounties should be more profitable.ICOs arent going to come to its end when these ICos are unregulated because anyone can have ICO.
Activity: 280
April 20, 2018, 05:00:58 PM
I think that crypto only begins to develop. That's why we have to make maximum efforts to become rich thanks to crypto)) I believe that it is possible.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 05:00:52 PM
For sure, and evven for 100% - no.. its our future, sad future, because in the near future it will be controled, and will not be any decentralization
Activity: 180
April 20, 2018, 04:55:52 PM
Crypto will be superseded by a type of cheese thats distributed trans-dimensionaly by midgets in zero gravity.
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 04:48:36 PM
 It might get obsolete in a couple of decades due to other arising technologies, but I think we're safe for at least 10 years. Value will be added to goods and services, and marketcap will rise
Activity: 223
April 20, 2018, 04:40:50 PM
I still believe crypto is here to stay and nothing can government and other financial authorities can do to stop it. Just last year alone billions of usd was spent to fund projects that raised funds through crypto. If these projects which has now metamorphosed into giant companies are still available and going to be available in the future, then crypto will still be available.
Activity: 96
April 20, 2018, 04:38:39 PM
This is just the downtime period of crypto but crypto won't be ended as long as we have electricity. Crypto is kind of revolution, so this gonna be something better than money. Crypto will be more popular soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 04:28:40 PM
One day everything will end.
But I believe that cripto will be one of the most powerfull technology for payments and other operations for decades.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

All just is beginning. The cryptocurrencies won't end, and technology of blockchain too. Investing is never too late)) And yes I believe in crypto.
Activity: 574
April 20, 2018, 02:03:34 PM
As long there is ICO's that willing to invest crypto currency will not end,all over the world crypto currency will become familiar to all people and that is the sign of being modernized because of the technology.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 01:58:20 PM
As long as the Internet is encrypted, it will not die. BTC is the representative of block chain technology, and represents the latest technology.
Activity: 145
April 20, 2018, 01:56:06 PM
The fact that we already know and experience the good advantageso of crypto currency, I think the no grounds that could be a good reason to abolish it.
Activity: 37
April 20, 2018, 01:51:58 PM
Crypto will never end. This is the reason why there is good time for cryptok's coins.crypto future is a good.
Activity: 280
April 20, 2018, 01:43:05 PM
No every one can answer it, only time can determine,
Because from past experience, it is safe to say that these
governments apply the rules will only create a strong cryptocurrency.
But as you say the market will always fluctuate and that's how it works.
Pages:
Jump to: