Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 31. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
April 20, 2018, 01:39:21 PM
I believe no but others I think yes. Crypto already declared its positive aspects to the world and many already accepted it. This accomplishments of cryptos is great anchor to continually dominate the world and change it.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
April 20, 2018, 01:35:45 PM
Crypto will never end. This is the reason why there is good time for cryptok's coins.crypto future is a good.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
April 20, 2018, 12:50:46 PM
Crypto will never end, it is very promising technology. All we need is decrease scam.

It's not about the volume of scam, if there is a law and regulation then we don't see scams. If people be smarter we don't see scams.
Crypto is just like internet. It is here to stay forever.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
April 20, 2018, 12:44:30 PM
Crypto will never end, it is very promising technology. All we need is decrease scam.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 12:41:25 PM
Crypto is growing at a very good rate and will surely grow more. It might take some time to reach heights but it will never end.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 12:39:46 PM
I think no
Because crypto will grow or evolving within the times
Technology will take everything on the future
And for sure crypto currency also using technology for it
I believed crypto currency will grow bigger on future
Activity: 70
April 20, 2018, 12:01:16 PM
oneday everyone does not accept crypto and if no one uses it then it will happen,but I think this is technology so it will evolve with time may be more advanced from now on, so for what to think dead just look at the day more people who interest for investment
hope that day is not happened Smiley
Activity: 110
April 20, 2018, 11:47:02 AM
No, I think crypto will always exist . Every year, crypto becomes a part of our world more and more
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
April 20, 2018, 11:45:58 AM
Crypto will not end, its already being accepted as modes of payments for merchants that offers products and services. BTC and some ALTS have managed to draw partner corporations.
It is not too late, you can always jump in anytime. there a lot of new and upcoming coins.

We can't predict of that unless we stop using and investing on crypto because if we stop using on it theres a possibility that it will gradually disappear.if you really believe on it and if you spread this to all who don't know what crypto is,i think that was a right way to do to help bitcoin stay and so that it will not disappear.
Activity: 58
April 20, 2018, 11:41:25 AM
I believe that the Crypto currency will continue to grow.I love the etherium  Grin
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
April 20, 2018, 11:33:07 AM
I think cryptocurrency would last for a very long time. It's still developing and improving, also gaining a lot of popularity that would make it most less likely to end. It's never too late in investing in cryptocurrency, you just need to exert time and effort along with the knowledge to work with. Cryptocurrency right now is in a weird place that makes it go up and down, but I think as it goes by it would be stable.
Yes, I firmly believe in cryptocurrency and my favorite alt coin is bitcoin for sure.
yup i aggre with you cryptocurrency potentialy will last for a very long time but if theres no other technology better than this.
but if new technology come up and better than blockchain i think crypto will end
Activity: 77
April 20, 2018, 11:29:20 AM
Crypto will never die for at least coming years. Crypto is the new language of currency which is very good for future development. It can't be discarded as fraud as it has to give great services in future. So as my opinion, crypto will live forever now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 11:26:56 AM
Are you kidding? It only begining and now a gold time for investing. Market price for top coin's show a good signals and growing move. So if you have something in your blockfolio - hold it (Ethereum or Bitcoin prevelegue).
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
April 20, 2018, 11:26:32 AM
maybe everything in the world have an ending, so crypto too will face his ending, but i dont exactly know when, sooner or later. Grin
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 11:23:50 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I'm not thinking that cryptocurrencies will be end,because we believe the market for altcoins is largely over and because of that it's a good news to all investor.and let's deg  to see how is not too late to invest into crytocurrencies? because if you looking at some historical data on certain cryptos and then would be compared to other investment,is highly gap between of us,so that is not too late to invest and to get more  altcoins today and hold on until you will get a good profit returned for them in the near future.on other hand my favorite altcoin is bitcoin and ethereum,cause i believe has potenial value,

Activity: 37
April 20, 2018, 11:17:14 AM
Crypto will not end, its already being accepted as modes of payments for merchants that offers products and services. BTC and some ALTS have managed to draw partner corporations.
It is not too late, you can always jump in anytime. there a lot of new and upcoming coins.
copper member
Activity: 409
April 20, 2018, 11:06:12 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

The crypto currency will not end because it is a revolutionary currency for the future, many people who trust crypto and put their money as an investment. In the future crypto will be more popular and it's never too late to have crypto.
Activity: 14
April 20, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

If most of the countries are going to restrict the use of cryptocurrencies probably our market will crash,and eventually will come to its end but when the opposite happens,if most of the countries adopted the technology it will be more massive! multi trillion dollar marketcap would be enough to get bitcoin's value at $100k each
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 10:54:15 AM

I belive in crypto and I think this is just the beginning. The market is still too young. Capitalization does not pose a great threat to the financial system. I am confident that more and more investments will be made this year. I believe in the growth of many of the altcoins, such as Ethereum, Eos, Cardano. I think that there is no cause for concern.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 10:44:47 AM
The crypto currency will not end. We need to accept and understand that encryption is a technological advance, and it has been trying to make the world globalized.
Pages:
Jump to: