Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 11. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
May 11, 2018, 09:57:43 AM
Crypto currency - this is not even the future, but rather the present ... So most likely it will not soon end its existence!
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 11, 2018, 09:57:11 AM
I don’t think so, I doubt that crypto will die. Crypto is at a constant development, its current state as of now is still young, a lot of things will still happen. Many people believe that crypto will be the future, as long as they continue to offer good technologies that will be good for the future, I think that they will receive sufficient support in order to survive in the long run. Though only the best will survive. It’s only the beginning and I know that in the future, crypto will be huge.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 09:47:04 AM
I think that the crypto-currencies will not be able to end, because they are likely to live very still for a while and probably they will survive us, because now the situation with the market promises to be legal, therefore now it seems to me that the market is starting to recover, that prices in the market today are falling very much, but still these are not very bad
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 09:37:57 AM
I believe in cryptos, and I'm well sure it'll never end, it has a very great contributions to the economy as well as making the world global, I think we should embrace it offers and hope for the best.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 09:31:33 AM
I think, it is Impossible.. because Cripto currency gives lot of benefit our life. Cripto currency advantages many. I think it is better than others currency. Cripto is online currency. you can Easily using it all  worldwide. Criptocurrency stable long time. I think , In Future, all people will using Criptocurrency and made a good future with Cripto. it is stable always.
Activity: 152
May 11, 2018, 09:06:57 AM
No, i think, crypto currency will never run out. This is just the beginning. In the future, everything will be connected with the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 09:05:57 AM
I not see the death of Crypto  money. Block chain and Crypto  currency have great potential. Now you have a good chance to make money, while others are still thinking and criticizing the Crypto world.
Activity: 476
May 11, 2018, 09:03:19 AM
In my opinion, we can not predict the growth of crypto for the next few years. But if we look at the development of crypto that from year to year growing, I conclude that crypto will stay alive until the time that crypto no longer interested people. Until now I still believe crypto because some of the inhabitants of the earth must have known the crypto and still make crypto as a sophistication of financial technology today.
Activity: 53
May 11, 2018, 05:27:20 AM
I think that crypto world will end only when the Internet dies. And of course, it will never happen. Hence, crypto market will be growing because crypto gives many benefits. It may end with you when you quit the market, but with investors, I'm sure the crypto currency will help them gain more popularity and usability in the near future.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
May 11, 2018, 04:58:24 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

We didn't know when the cryptocurrency will end. But in my opinion if there is an investor there also a life for cryptocurrency and if still the internet is in the future also the cryptocurrency has a future too. I still believed in crypto. And i know bitcoin has good future too.
Activity: 159
May 11, 2018, 04:43:27 AM
Blockchain is introduced in almost all spheres, and against this background, many startups are born that conduct ICO, release their tokens. And very much willing to buy certain coins. Cryptocurrencies are a young market, and while money is invested in it, it will give an opportunity to earn. therefore, it is too early to talk about the end of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
May 11, 2018, 04:28:21 AM
There are so many possibilities and so many new developments involving crypto curreny. due to the greater involvement of people, it is more difficult to make a profit.
Activity: 294
May 11, 2018, 12:07:11 AM
In my opinion, it is never too late to invest. While there is still a chance, you should immediately take the opportunity. How crypto can die, while ICO project just keep popping up with good development. I will still believe that crypto will continue to prevail. My favorite Altcoin is ethereum, Neo, and Dash.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 12:04:06 AM
I believe that the cryptocurrency will not end.  These technologies will only develop.  And in the future, the whole world will switch to blockchain technology.  Therefore, investing in cryptocurrency is definitely worth it, do not think it's too late.
Activity: 228
May 10, 2018, 11:54:45 PM
there will be no end. The crypto market and the blockchain industry are growing. Many countries have confirmed and seen the practical and effective utility that crypto has brought. Japan has a plan to legalize bitcoin as a legitimate commercial asset. And I believe that crypto is the trend of the future.
Activity: 168
May 10, 2018, 11:47:06 PM
Cryptocurrencies are here to stay, and even some Wall Street institutions have come to that conclusion. However, some of the more questionable projects will fail.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 10, 2018, 11:44:45 PM
It might die in some specific countries, if it becomes illegal or gets high regulations, for example. But overall, I don't see crypto dying any time in the future.Crypto will never ends, it make the future.
Yes, I very much agree that Crypto is the future, with the results obtained. In some countries, it is indeed not a good crypto news and also has not been willing to give rules for digital currencies. But with the growing popularity of crypto and Bitcoin, I think crypto will not die.
Activity: 154
May 10, 2018, 11:35:29 PM
Whether it's finished or not, we can not predict it yet, but I'm sure it will last for the rest of your life so you just join and do not be afraid of anything with a good market. like this
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
May 10, 2018, 11:34:55 PM
It might die in some specific countries, if it becomes illegal or gets high regulations, for example. But overall, I don't see crypto dying any time in the future.Crypto will never ends, it make the future.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
May 10, 2018, 11:19:43 PM
Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?

I do not think so. 

Is it too late to invest?

no.You are at the beginning, but be careful!

Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?

Of course possible

Do you still beleive in crypto?

Yeah . It's the future

What is your favourite Altcoin?

btc,btx,xzc,ltc
Pages:
Jump to: