Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 12. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
May 10, 2018, 11:06:28 PM
Cryptocurrency and the blockchain is yet to see another successful light. It is about to be born instead. As new coins are being created each day, the awareness keeping growing with people getting to understand the concept and benefits of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
May 10, 2018, 07:42:49 PM
the market there sure be ups and downs. but I am sure that crypto will not end. crypto will continue to advance, because crypto is a technological advance that must be maintained and developed. I'm sure everyone will eventually accept the existence of crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
May 10, 2018, 06:58:05 PM
It only needs you to really take time to understand what crypto is all about and know all types of crypto and be sure of the ones to invest in. It also needs you to be alert of scams and theft Wink
Phishing is now happening all over the Crypot market. But in essence Crypto is the most sustainable development market, the most stable one that can never collapse. I believe that in the future all nations will accept altcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 05:46:39 PM
Yes, of course, there is growth and decline in the market. Always a crypto market rises after a fall. A large number of people believe in the crypto currency. You can not prohibit what exists and what millions of people believe.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 05:38:28 PM
How can you think about this, if we are just at the very beginning of our journey, in any case today, crypto-currencies have a very serious success among the rest of the financial system, one does not even need to think that crypto currency is a bubble, in any case it has the property of inflated , this is a plus
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 10, 2018, 05:38:24 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I don't think so. Crypto's will stay for the next 10 years and no one can tell what will happen later. Its never too late to invest, the question is what will be the right timing to invest on crypto. A lot of people still believe on it because of the many ways you can earn money. You can either be an investor or a bounty hunter. Both jobs generate money and it all depends on your capability. I don't have that much money so I worked for bounties to earn money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 05:37:23 PM
It only needs you to really take time to understand what crypto is all about and know all types of crypto and be sure of the ones to invest in. It also needs you to be alert of scams and theft Wink
Activity: 211
May 10, 2018, 05:35:05 PM
Today the market is becoming green and many people have a hope that crypto will live. But a few months ago, I also did not believe that the market would begin to recover.

Crypto won't end if we're talking about a serious bad ending. The sector is expanding through the continents and new people. Innovtion in the sector is at its best now and it's getting even better every single day. New things are on the way.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 7
May 10, 2018, 05:27:00 PM
Cryptocurrency is just beginning. A visit to coinmarketcap will reveal the amount of money people have invested in cryptocurrency. Further still is the upsurge in new cryptocurrency coins and tokens emerging practically almost  everyday. This is a vivid indication that cryptocurrency is starting. InIndeed the future is bright for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
May 10, 2018, 12:42:33 PM
Today the market is becoming green and many people have a hope that crypto will live. But a few months ago, I also did not believe that the market would begin to recover.
Activity: 112
May 10, 2018, 12:40:38 PM
Yes even if bitcoin has been depleted mined they still say if bitcoin will persist and will be higher in price as it gets scarce. I did not find an article stating that bitcoin or crypto will die. So even though the price fell I still will hold it because in the future I also believe its price will be very high.

Crypto will never end because this is what the people needs in this digital world and to lessen transaction made by handling traditional currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 12:23:21 PM
The cryptocurrency market will never be knowledgeable. The market is currently adjusting prices to be more developed. Therefore, after this point the market will increase and move in the most positive direction.
Activity: 76
May 10, 2018, 12:13:04 PM
No. The solutions its creating are very massive than for it come to an end. The cryptography times are here and its here to stay. Internet wont come to an end so will crypto not end.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
May 10, 2018, 12:11:55 PM
No matter how much you think about it, crypto isn't going anywhere. It's here to stay for it's now more than just a digital note but valuable products are not attached to it.

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Activity: 191
May 10, 2018, 12:08:49 PM
It will absolutely end but it will take many years before it comes because of a new or advanced system for trading and investing and there is nothing to be worried about just because the prices are going down, its normal to persuade newbies to invest on the particular coin.
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 10, 2018, 12:03:28 PM
very unlikely.I think even that cryptocurrency will never end at all. and why should it end if it is the currency of the future? I do not understand
Activity: 70
May 10, 2018, 12:02:53 PM
It takes a long time before cryptocurrency will end or not maybe as of know bitcoin recover in his normal price and there's many people supporting again. Also Altcoins are turning back. My favorite altcoins was Datareum.
Activity: 166
May 10, 2018, 11:58:52 AM
Crypto is not going to fall, and if the fall I believe is still very long. Increasingly to the fore, new technology will keep popping up. People will like the work that establishes but getting great results. Of course, this being a crypto solution is smart for everyone to seek income without having to get out of the House.
Activity: 115
May 10, 2018, 11:33:30 AM
Crypto will not end. It's just the beginning.

You know what's going to end? FIAT! It's about time to take back the power to our hands and not just some central government and banks with our own money.
Activity: 221
May 10, 2018, 11:32:20 AM
No i dont think for now it is on its starting all country are slowly slowly exepting crypto currency the major revolution is about to begain it can only end if we get something more new and unique which can take years,well lets see about a coin in which you can earn big named (thug coin) its a coin which i doing several airdrops to spread thug life and has made a community of more than 76k members in just a month and is still continueing it is also listed on exchanges such as yobit where they also have investment box and you can imagine this coin can be huge in future as per growth seen now.
Pages:
Jump to: