Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money? - page 17. (Read 2052 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 03:00:11 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
it might happen that if all countries inaugurate as a currency that applies around the world, I'm sure one day bitcoin will evolve along with the times and technology
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2018, 02:56:23 PM
Well i guess its YES  Cheesy but  it will takes many many years before its all implemented in all over the country.
Yes Bitcoin can replace fiat money but in certain country not all over the world. Bitcoin is not accepted in every country due to some reason. Bitcoin is a decentralised currency due to which some government doesn't want bitcoin in their country. Its Decentralised nature affect the country economy and financial growth. Because of these reasons it is not replace fiat money. Bitcoin has also some  quality which help it to replace fiat money like its increasing market price and advantage in money transaction facility.  Wink
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 02:55:27 PM
In the form in which they are now, definitely not. there are obvious problems, the main of which is that cryptology, which is not controlled by any financial system, can not be an alternative to money that has a regulator.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 02:53:12 PM
It will. Globalism needs crypto to support itself.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 02:50:21 PM
I dont see happeing now but it can be and it will take alot of years to government to adopt and replace with fiat money
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 02:49:05 PM
it seems that bitcoin will not be able to replace the fiat fiat position because I see cryptocurrency like bitcoin total supply too little to replace fiat.
Activity: 448
May 29, 2018, 02:48:28 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
If it does, it will not be very soon. The exact time no one can say. If, of course, in general this happens, which is very doubtful)
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
May 29, 2018, 02:44:22 PM
I don't think that it would replace Fiat,
But I think we would be a cashless society in the future but not because of crypto because the government wouldn't really accept it,
I think banks would only make some only payments and most of people would use the digital payment in the future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
May 29, 2018, 02:37:18 PM
I think crypto can not replace fiat. Currently, crypto has not been accepted by many countries. Everyone in the forum accepts crypto, but I think most want to make fiat money from crypto instead of the true benefit of bitcoin.
Yes, I believe that crypto cannot replace the fiat money. Because they have really a different features and different usage, I think bitcoin cannot replace money but it is used on the other types of payment someday. The bitcoin is really amazing but fiat is really the common types of payment than bitcoin. How ever the possibility of bitcoin to become a payment center in the near future is always there.
Activity: 186
May 29, 2018, 02:28:47 PM
I think crypto can not replace fiat. Currently, crypto has not been accepted by many countries. Everyone in the forum accepts crypto, but I think most want to make fiat money from crypto instead of the true benefit of bitcoin.
Activity: 346
May 29, 2018, 02:23:43 PM
While the courses of the Crypto-currency will not become stable, it is virtually pointless to say that they will be able to replace the money of the philatelic. The volume of purchases of real goods for crypto currency is scanty.
Activity: 34
May 29, 2018, 02:16:29 PM
Well you can see that a few countries have already started to develop their own cryptos like Dubai, Estonia and China for example. Maybe crypto won't replace fiat but it surely is there to be somewhat even with it and be it's backup, but reducing the use of fiat will greatly help

I think because it has its own decentralized system, I think the government will find it hard to keep track of all its users. Maybe after long years, the government will admit crypto if they still exist at that time.
Maybe. But as of now I think it is far from possible. My crypto is currently really famous but has not been implemented by the government.
Activity: 26
May 29, 2018, 02:07:51 PM
I think that crypto can replace fiat money because it is more popular than fiat money .The best in crypto is that we can buy all by crypto.
   i agreed with you, because  one of the thing people love is something that is popular and trustworthy. and crypto is the thing not fiat money. so crypto will replace fiat money in time coming.
copper member
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 01:50:29 PM
it is literally hopeless that the crypto take over fiat money because  crypto is literally contrasting from the fiat money.
Activity: 57
May 29, 2018, 01:48:17 PM
I think that crypto can replace fiat money because it is more popular than fiat money .The best in crypto is that we can buy all by crypto.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
May 29, 2018, 01:41:15 PM
Actually, there is a big possibility that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will replace fiat but I think there are a lot of things that need to be done if they want to happen it. Furthermore, I think cryptocurrency and fiat will exist forever and both of them will become our world currency where you can to exchange to valuables stuffs.
Activity: 91
May 29, 2018, 01:38:56 PM
Interesting point of view even if I think that this vision is a bit simplified. Legal matters are still at stake and unless you want to go completely off the grid, you still need to pay in currencies that are accepted for taxes, electricity, etc... so in fiats... what do you think ?
Activity: 110
Merit: 3
May 29, 2018, 01:35:06 PM
Cryptocurrencies surpass fiat currencies at some point in the future. One important consideration is that cryptocurrencies cannot be manipulated quite as easily as fiat currency, largely due to their decentralized and unregulated status. Beyond that, cryptocurrencies could better support the concept of a universal basic income than fiat currencies would. As a matter of fact, some programs have already experimented with the use of cryptocurrencies as means of distributing a universal basic income.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
May 29, 2018, 01:34:32 PM
may be.but it will take lot of years to do so.because people still not have proper knowledge of cryptocurrency.i think only 2% people only know cryptocurrency exists.and there are still lot of problems in cryptocurrency.such as high transaction fees and the slowness of a transfer.and also all the schools must give proper knowledge about cryptocurrency.this thing must do in step by step.if not cryptocurrency will fail
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
May 29, 2018, 01:29:18 PM
no, fiat will always exist and cryptos also behave like fiat
Pages:
Jump to: