Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money? - page 18. (Read 2052 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 01:26:32 PM
Most of the Countries have banned Bitcoin so it is not possible to replace flat currency. If bitcoin accepted by worl wilde it might be printed in paper.
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 01:17:20 PM
I think yes because fiat money is only a paper printed by the government and it is legal while cryptocurrency is a decentralized and it is a new way to exchange value, the dollar is our traditional money to use but if cryptocurrency regulated worldwide maybe the fiat money will fade.
Activity: 210
May 29, 2018, 12:48:47 PM
I think traditional fiat money will fade away, but probably not in the near future. I guess none of us will see that happen, and the future main currency may not even exist yet.

We can not easily change our current currency to crypto because its very hard for a transaction if we experience internet shutdown all over the country unlike on fiat the we can still buy and pay without system interruption.
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 12:46:26 PM
Crypto wont replace fiat money crypto is asset-based decentralized manner currency and we can say crypto can replace digital payment company visa and master card and used for payments hereafter
Activity: 200
Merit: 73
Work is turning your idea into things.
May 29, 2018, 12:44:35 PM
more than a substitution would be a mutual existence that serves each as a local and international exchange.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 12:42:39 PM
I think traditional fiat money will fade away, but probably not in the near future. I guess none of us will see that happen, and the future main currency may not even exist yet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
May 29, 2018, 12:37:13 PM
Well i guess its YES  Cheesy but  it will takes many many years before its all implemented in all over the country.
I think there is a chance that cryptocurrencies will become our money. But I guess it will never replace our traditional money. In addition to that, many people believes that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will become one of our future currency and I think it would really happen in the future. Lastly, if this things is implemented on all countries I think it will really become our currency.
Activity: 162
May 29, 2018, 12:24:21 PM
I don't think it would happened in our present time, there are many people using their own fiat money. Maybe in the future crytocurrecy will replace fiat money. Many people are now using cryptocurrecy like bitcoin and other altcoins, but in some bank, merchant, other fast-food chain like KFC and other remittance centers. However there still many people using fiat money, cryptocurrecy connot replace fiat money in our present time, maybe in the future.
Activity: 64
May 29, 2018, 12:23:47 PM
Yeah that might happen in future , crypto currency taking over fiat money . But I think it's just the beginning . Well , bitcoin is quite popular enough and too many has adapted it . My opinion is that it might take approximately 20 years to make it happen .
Activity: 144
May 29, 2018, 12:18:34 PM
being a fiat currency requires balance around the world and acknowledged its existence, I prefer bitcoin as an invaluable investment asset in the future because of its elegance in the most prestigious currents in its excellence.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 12:16:02 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

I do not think crypto will replace fiat money, paper money will still be used because it is a symbol of a country. Crypto can be used for transactions but can not replace fiat currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 12:07:23 PM
Maybe in the future but not now because many country are still doesnt have faith in bitcoin. There is no regulation, no legal protection, no bank behind it etc. If someone cheat you, it's nothing you can do it about it. No way real business world or world governments will ever accept bitcoin for the real business or everyday life. Fiat money is physical and Cryptocurrency is Digital. not everyone will be able to understand Cryptocurrency, so if one day it is accepted as an official means of payment. they will run together, between Cryptocurrency and Money Fiat.
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
May 29, 2018, 11:43:03 AM
In my opinion,  think it is possible,  in this digital age,  any electronic money can replace fiat money,  It is more secure and has a really fast transaction than fiat money.
Activity: 98
May 29, 2018, 11:17:08 AM
for me crypto remains a cryptocurrency, if crypto replaces fiat money will do many stages to replace it, because fiat money comes from regulation or government law.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
May 29, 2018, 11:14:07 AM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

Crypto-currency will never replace the paper even in the future. Why? Because access to crypto-currency is limited by nature. You need electricity, a device or two & internet connection for you to use it. These are not always present at a certain time, place and situation.

For what I see, crypto will be WIDELY used in the future but will never replace fiat.
Activity: 98
May 29, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

Yes, it is the most probable scenario, although there are still some years to this
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 29, 2018, 10:57:24 AM
I don't think it will ever happen.
For example, in the real, business world, you are buying some products or services for your company.
You have to receive bill, pay for it, pay vat, contact your accounting company, bank etc.
If anything went wrong, you can contact lawyer, bank, other company or go to the court.
With bitcoin you can't do something like this.
There is no regulation, no legal protection, no bank behind it etc.
If someone cheat you, it's nothing you can do it about it.
No way real business world or world governments will ever accept bitcoin for the real business or everyday life.
Activity: 322
May 29, 2018, 10:54:47 AM
I think the government will not allow this to happen besides not all the people are supporting cryptocurrencies and the others totally not know the existence of it, The much ideal thing I see is cryptocurrencies will recognize as one the global currencies.
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
May 29, 2018, 10:49:17 AM
I think it is possible. I may take long time to replace fiat, but it could happen. We might use bank in different way. We just need to expand our imagination  Wink
Activity: 112
May 29, 2018, 10:46:46 AM
Might be but It'll take much longer time do complete this case cause Bitcoin only can replace fiat when and only when it's legalized worldwide, but for now there are only few countries that legalized Bitcoin already so Bitcoin still can't totally replace all fiat money all over the world.
Pages:
Jump to: