Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money? - page 22. (Read 2052 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 10:58:54 PM
I think no is the answer. Government don't acknowledge bitcoin. I think there is no need to replace fiat currency. Fiat currency is much stable the crypto currency.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
January 08, 2018, 10:47:42 PM
This will not be possible in a short time. There are still many countries that ban Bitcoin transactions, but I believe in the near future Bitcoin will be accepted by more and more countries.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 10:25:50 PM
Not anytime in the near future.  Bitcoin will complement fiat but not replace fiat.  Think about all the 90 year old ladies, people who don't know how to use a computer, the ones who still write checks at the grocery stores, etc.  If cryptocurrency did replace fiat, everyone would need to keep their private keys in their heads because there is going to be a lot of people that would lose their wallets and have to start life over again. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 08, 2018, 10:21:29 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
Just like cryptocurrency, fiat currency has come to stay. Non will replace the other. However, cryptocurrency will take up a lot space being occupied right now by fiat currency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
January 08, 2018, 09:28:42 PM
Even though crypto are very popular today but it isn't in a form of currency instead it become a huge investment, that's why there is no reason that it will replaced fiat money nor it kill local currencies. Cryptocurrencies are totally different from each others, in forms and in used. Both are very useful today as it always gives us options which one we are comfortable to use and applicable in a certain areas.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
January 08, 2018, 09:26:13 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

I cannot freaking understand why a lot of people really want bitcoin to replace cash. It is just stupid. Just try amd think how many things are involved with this idea. How lany people will get hit by this happening. If you do this, you will see that we are so far from being ready to have something like this happen. And is even more likely to be impossibl why not just use both? Why make thing more complicated when it cam be a whole lot easier? Tss -.-
That's right, there is no need to push crypto even bitcoin to replace our old form of currency. We are happy to have crypto but not the purpose of replacing fiat money, instead it gives us options which one we've gonna used in a certain transactions.  In fact, digital form money are existed already before the creation of crypto just like using atm and credit cards,  and we still using it until  now.
I don't think if the crypto currency replace fiat, maybe there's a possibility to happen when digital era's come. But I think its been a long period of time before it happen, because most of the people are still not know what is crypto currency and how it is used.

Otherwise, In my view if many people are not attract to crypto our dream to become digitalize in the future were impossible to happen.
Activity: 179
January 08, 2018, 09:20:45 PM
I say fiat money will evolve to crypto.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
January 08, 2018, 09:19:46 PM
Well you can see that a few countries have already started to develop their own cryptos like Dubai, Estonia and China for example. Maybe crypto won't replace fiat but it surely is there to be somewhat even with it and be it's backup, but reducing the use of fiat will greatly help out the budget since coins and bills wouldn't have to be replaced and printed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
January 08, 2018, 09:11:06 PM
No! Because cyptocurrency is not stable like fiat but cryptocurrency is very helpful to increase the amount of fiat in the future so if you have more fiat now that means you will get more money or fiat in the future but if all cryptocurrency will become stable curtency or virtual i think crypto will replace the fiat.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
January 08, 2018, 09:09:09 PM
i believe into crypto as currency but i'm telling the truth i can't i the future of the crypto so far to replace the fiat the reason are crypto as first ditigal currency being decentralized is easy to use in any transaction i'm favor for the idea the crypto replace fiat, but for now have many country against the crypto as currency and hopefully someday crypto become legit worldwide.
yes, I agree with you, but for now bitcoin today is just a digital asset, and there are still many against bitcoin, but I'm sure someday bitcoin will replace fiat currency.
Activity: 188
January 08, 2018, 09:08:43 PM
Well i guess its YES  Cheesy but  it will takes many many years before its all implemented in all over the country.

Well anybody has their own thought about everything include this. I think cryptocurrency will never replace fiat. Although cryptocurrency can survive for very long time but fiat will be more exist.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
January 08, 2018, 09:01:37 PM
That would not happen people still want fiat because it's easier to use you don't need an internet connection and we all know that there are some people don't have idea what bitcoin is.

i wouldnt say it will never happen.. but the fight will be long for crypto to really replace fiat.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
January 08, 2018, 08:57:34 PM
I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future
No, decentralized vs centralized. Government will not depend on the currency system which is decentralized.

also if so how long it will likely take. 
Since it won't happen but cashless society or digital money through dollar or any local currency is possible to happen within few years.

Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
The dominating coin is bitcoin and it's the most well known coin but again, it won't replace fiat money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
January 08, 2018, 08:52:20 PM
That would not happen people still want fiat because it's easier to use you don't need an internet connection and we all know that there are some people don't have idea what bitcoin is.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 08:49:17 PM
Will never happen.  There is no way to generate more tokens when the government inevitably needs to "borrow" more money...lol
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
January 08, 2018, 08:05:39 PM

I cannot freaking understand why a lot of people really want bitcoin to replace cash. It is just stupid. Just try amd think how many things are involved with this idea. How lany people will get hit by this happening. If you do this, you will see that we are so far from being ready to have something like this happen. And is even more likely to be impossibl why not just use both? Why make thing more complicated when it cam be a whole lot easier? Tss -.-
That's right, there is no need to push crypto even bitcoin to replace our old form of currency. We are happy to have crypto but not the purpose of replacing fiat money, instead it gives us options which one we've gonna used in a certain transactions.  In fact, digital form money are existed already before the creation of crypto just like using atm and credit cards,  and we still using it until  now.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 08:02:21 PM
Well i guess its YES  Cheesy but  it will takes many many years before its all implemented in all over the country.

Yes.. Your right bro.. Because it is too early to change the fiat money to crypto. we have to wait until the government approve it as an money exchanger.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

This question again. I think you need to search the answer in tho other older thread.
However, cryptocurrency will never replace fiat. Fiat is more powerfull than cryptocurrency. Its more usefull since many years ago.
Activity: 336
January 08, 2018, 07:52:43 PM
The crypto, especially Bitcoin, will replace fiat money, which will inevitably occur, but it may be difficult now. Because current crypto is not popular, not many people know and use crypto for the purpose of trading products. They often use crypto as an asset to make a profit through exchange rate increases. In the next 10 years, I hope crypto will become popular and replace fiat money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
January 08, 2018, 07:50:13 PM
maybe in the future but it will take time and also when all countries accept it.for now some countries ban bitcoin/cryptocurrency but others accept it which is a good thing for future development of bitcoin/cryptocurrency.
You are right mate, It will take some time to legalize bitcoin in the whole world and then he can replace the fiat. I think in the future a lot of people will support cryptocurrencies, It's a new technolgy and we can make with it fast transactions, we talk about few seconds here. I believe that one day, bitcoin will replace the fiat money and maybe it will be the currency of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: