Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment? - page 16. (Read 17373 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?
Like many other said, there are companies or country that already starting to use crypto for transaction. You have to dig dipper to get any new information about the cryptocurrency in the whole world.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
It already happened particularly in bitcoin, you can by goods online and pay services using btc with your own convenience.

I've been using btc for paying my monthly bills and loading my mobile phone using our local wallet.

Cryptocurrencies in general were created to be an alternative payment system in this generation thus we need to wait for more development.

Activity: 490
Merit: 2
someday it will come, because using crypto is much easier, no need to use bank accounts and credit cards. of course if you want to do online transactions more simply, using crypto is the solution.
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
Not all countries in the world have Bitcoin ATMs. This hinders the spread of digital currency as a means of payment. But I think that would be very helpful. But already some online stores began to accept it as a means of payment.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

You can already use many cryptocurrencies for payments,if you are meaning when will crypto become widely used by everyone then this is a good few years away yet.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Crypto is already used for payments and it will be used even more in the future when adoption rate will increase.

I have been recently in Thailand and found one big chart indicating: "Bitcoin is accepted here". The future is bright for crypto,  we just need to be patient and wait for the goot time. Good things don't happen overnight.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Where of you been All this years but maybe because you are a newbie Because the main reason we have crypto currency is for us to be able to use to Pay for services, There are so many companies Or facilities which accept bitcoin has a form of payment and about three or four years ago 50cent sold his album as at that time in crypto currency. Even now there are so many crypto based companies that the only form of money they accept is crypto
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Cryptocurrency can indeed be used as a payment tool. Things that become a barrier may be related to the policies applied by each country. Some countries may allow it while others do not. The main reason behind the rejection may be due to its volatility nature .
Activity: 318
As i know lot of cryptocurrency altcoins get legal in other countries and available to use as a payment for boughting items. But soon governments will also approve this method in the future. Grin
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Yes, it could be that cryptocurrency can be used for payment, I think some of them have used it even though it is not yet fully, only a few have used it and maybe in the future there will be more restaurants and shops that use cryptocurrency
Activity: 365
They are already being used for payments. Not all of them though. Only a few will be good enough to be trusted worldwide. But introducing new tech based cryptos is not a bad option at all.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Crypto currency was created with advances in technology and development and certainly can be easy and practical to use and of course and crypto currencies can be used if the government has legalized crypto currency as the applicable currency
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

It's already being used as a means of payment. One of the purposes of cryptocurreny is to make financing become more convenience than the existing ways, surely it is. And the best one still bitcoin for me until now. But we'll see others in the future along with the developments.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

In Venezuela is using cryptocurrency (Dash coin) replace their fiat money to use daily and it will be useful solution for countries which have fiat money in their country too much inflation
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
Yes definitely, cryptocurrencies are already being used for payment for different type of services in the world today however this has not seen mass adoption from people and businesses but the signs are encouraging and with better regulation I think this will go  at a faster rate.
Cryptocurrencies as payment solutions have however, a big challenge which is the fact that there are too many cryptocurrencies out there so there is very little cross-chain application for payments amongst each other, which will pose a big problem.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Of course, cryptocurrency is already used in the world to pay for various goods. But many investors do not want to use this method of payment. Everyone remembers pizza for 10,000 bitcoins.
crypto can indeed be used for payment, but in my country crypto is prohibited from being used for payment transactions because of regulations that legitimate payment instruments are the national currency, so if we violate we can be punished, crypto has not been legalized in my country
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Of course, cryptocurrency is already used in the world to pay for various goods. But many investors do not want to use this method of payment. Everyone remembers pizza for 10,000 bitcoins.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
It is too early to think that Altcoins are so necessary to pay for ordinary goods and services. Products are even more profitable to buy for ordinary money. The only thing that is more profitable to buy at ETH is tokens. This is where ETH can compete in popularity with BTC.

bitcoin is still the top choice in terms of payment aspect. maybe eth will follow in the very near future. but other altcoins or tokens dedicated for payment system will revolve within the ecosystem that they created first.
Activity: 263
It is too early to think that Altcoins are so necessary to pay for ordinary goods and services. Products are even more profitable to buy for ordinary money. The only thing that is more profitable to buy at ETH is tokens. This is where ETH can compete in popularity with BTC.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Of course, cryptocurrencies will work on the market as a means of payment. What or what will choose as the main-it does not matter. Already developed a platform through which you plan to sell at large stores. And no matter what you have in your wallet, you can make purchases. Organization is a matter of time.
If the crypto currency becomes a full-fledged means of payment that is actively used, then the governments of different countries will cease to look at it with hostility, which will only help more in the development and implementation
Pages:
Jump to: