Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment? - page 22. (Read 17373 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10
cryptocurrency is the other name of btc,eth and etc , so yeah it was be able use for payment right now , but in few country and hope it will bigger time by time
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Crypto I think also has the aim to simplify transactions with ease in payments. However, I think it would be quite unfortunate when using it because the value has changed no small or even fluctuations make losses and gains one of the parties. This is certainly a consideration and uses no crypto as to Transact.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Pundix seems to be something, although i had never use it before
It is made for POS payment tho

Anyhow, there are several websites which provide widget to accept crypto for your business or website
It is already available but not everyone use it because i would say at least 70% of people buy in to crypto is for investment purpose, not utility
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
Well, some large stores already use Bitcoin as their payment method. So, cryptocurrency is not only used as an investment, it is even used for legitimate payment instruments. But not all online stores accept it.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
Lot of altcoins right now get registered at any online payments that availble to buy and pay them altcoins but I don't know what is it. I just heard about there news and bitcoin is already registered to pay at few online shops.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I think that cryptocurrencies lack stability in order to be able to pay them in everyday life. In general, it is quite real.

yes indeed the current situation is low, but in the future we certainly don't know. because we can't guess everything. but in the future maybe bitcoin can be used for payment media.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Today I have seen several websites where you can buy goods for cryptocurrency. Also in some European countries there are special ATMs through which you can withdraw a cryptocurrency, this means that in the future we will be able to safely buy and sell via cryptocurrency
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
There are many websites that provide crypto currency payments. And there is also crypto dev like 'PundiX' which provides coin crypto payment tools for offline stores. And I think they have succeeded in the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I think that cryptocurrencies lack stability in order to be able to pay them in everyday life. In general, it is quite real.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Yes, some platforms are accepting crypto as payments. Using crypto as payments will help in transferring money at a faster and cheap rate.
Yes, now people are making great use of cryptocurrency. And now most big companies have thought about the crypto to use it as to make payments. As well many platforms have accepting Bitcoin as the payment mode.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I think that one day the world will start using cryptocurrencies not only to invest in them for profit, but also to simply make purchases on a daily basis.
Activity: 616
They will be available for general payments only after agreement with the government and price stabilization.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
all possibilities in the future can occur without anyone being able to find out that crypto currency as a means of payment is like a valid currency, of course with the terms of legality and recognition of all countries as the applicable currency
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?

In many European countries, some cryptocurrencies are already accepted as a full-fledged payment instrument. Unfortunately, in my country there is no such possibility yet and I have to convert cryptocurrency into fiat money.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
This guy is clearly a newbie indeed asking for a question that is basically on the internet already to answers his questions. Cryptocurrency is indeed designed to use as payments in every transaction depending on what kind of services they offer. We need more merchant to use cryptocurrency as payments such as Bitcoin because it will make things easier than handling a flat cash.
Activity: 197

i believe that in the future most of the stores will also accept payments in altcoin, i think the first one will obviously be btc, the convenience? almost anonymous payments at least not trackable immediately, however in part is already possible to pay with btc through debit cards that accept crypto currencies
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Cryptocurrencies are very convenient to pay for everyday life and I see no reason not to use them for this.

If we want to use the cryptocurrency as for normal buying and selling we will need the support from government if the government will not accept cryptocurrency to be legal in their country it will not be possible at any time.

I don't agree with you. Yes, governments will interfere with the introduction of cryptocurrencies into existing payment channels but progress cannot be stopped. Sooner or later, cryptocurrencies will become as an integral part of payments as Visa or MasterCard. But to do this, you need to create a really good platform on which you can implement these ideas. I wish Quarkchain will become such platform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Cryptocurrencies are very convenient to pay for everyday life and I see no reason not to use them for this.

If we want to use the cryptocurrency as for normal buying and selling we will need the support from government if the government will not accept cryptocurrency to be legal in their country it will not be possible at any time.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I interesting saw a lot of video transactions made with bitcoin on twitter today. It is already happening and a lot had been done to remove most of the challenges faced with the transaction. The use case is the most important factor on any coin that want a high volume demand, and bitcoin is having a lot of development on its use. This might be common in some countries than others, funnily that's how technology spread around the world
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Physical asset backed cryptocurrencies are ideal when considering a crypto to use for the purpose of real life transactions payments.
Ideally USD based coins will be good but in order for this to be feasible on a global scale, then enough cash has to be stacked up somewhere which possesses its own risks.
This is the closest cryptocurrency can come in order to curb its volatile nature.
Pages:
Jump to: