Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment? - page 21. (Read 17373 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Why not? Now there are coins that can pay for some goods or their platforms. Universal coin for all see bitcoin and Ethereum. These moments are more stable, and they can also make purchases. I think soon when the leading cryptocurrency in the economic transactions involved the payment will appear in cropmom scale.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Of course it can be used as a payment. but indeed now the cryptocurrecy fee is quite large. especially bitcoin. with the exception of some development from tokens or coins, the value may still be fixed and the fee is not so large

Not sure if you made any Bitcoin payments recently? BTC fees were large in late 2017 but now they are merely cents after LN implementation.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?

There are many coins that will be used for payment in the future, we already have businesses who accept cryptocurrency as a payment method. However, I am not sure how often people use it vs fiat.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Slightly they are already used, but to catch up with cash or plastic, there is already need at times more time and upgrades
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
Of course it can be used as a payment. but indeed now the cryptocurrecy fee is quite large. especially bitcoin. with the exception of some development from tokens or coins, the value may still be fixed and the fee is not so large
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Well for your information cryptocurrencies are already been used as a mode of payment in some countries and in even on some online marketplaces. I believe in no time several parts of the world would come to embrace this technology to make payment for transactions very easier, safe and swift!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Of course because it is the real essence of crypto, it was not actually intended to be made for trading purposes.
Absolutely yes! The most popular digital wallet used here in our country (which I used also) not only allows you to store coind but aldo offers payment transactions using btc. You can pay electric and water bills, TV cable fees and even buying a prepaid load for mobile devices; the good thing is there is a 10% rebate for every payment you will do. Thus, making it more convenient and practical to use Smiley.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Right now I've seen a lot of websites worldwide accepting payment by cryptocurrency. It's convenient when I can use BTC, ETH, LTC to pay for the items I bought. And in the future I believe that XRP will be used to accept payments from banks and convenience stores
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
The bitcoin itself is already able to be used for any kind of payments? Do you mean a real use of the bitcoin? Don't think so. Most of the people will likely trade rather than using it as fiats.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
This question is a little suprising, or do u mean something else? The crptocurrency i know has started being used for payment, it didn't just start now, people use bitcoin and even ethereum, but i think the best for me as a means of payment would be bitcoin. Once there is mass adoption, more people will start using it.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

We are now in new generation wirh lots of new technology for our convenience. Cryptocurrency is consider as new technology categories in payment. This possible use for payment, we exposed to much in high technology this is one of it to make people comfortable and safe also for hold-up and thief rooming around in your community because you only buy and sell in ypur home through internet using crypto and thats awsome.! .If that happen the right coins is bitcoin and ethereum.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

I think that the transfer and payment of cryptocurrency will become the future development direction. The high efficiency of cryptocurrency will bring convenience to people's lives, and more people will use it.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
For the future, probably. But for now, so far it is very difficult because we cannot see how the crypto can be applied for daily payment/ probably, The Bitcoin and other trusted altcoin may have been used for transaction or payment in some companies, but this is only small case. In fact, many are only used for investment or trading in crypto world.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
I think yes. cryptocurrency can help in our life for payment. With cryptocurrency it will more secure,simple and fast.
My opinion , coins that can be payment processor is usdt and other stable coins.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

on the basis that crypto is used to make variations in the financial system. Digital currency was created to fulfill flexibility in conducting financial transactions. now the digital currency has developed quite well. we only need to wait for regulations made by the government, when there is regulation, the digital currency will get a position that is so vital in the economic system.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
There is a lot of coins now are using for the payment option as far as I know. Loke in my wallet that I used there is also paying bill and you can using to pay bitcoin, ethereum, xrp, bch and that is very helpfum to me take note not only that but also you can buy loads and pther service using your coins that you have if they have in the payment option.
Activity: 406

of course, since last five years until now and beyond, cryptocurrencies had been used as a mode for payments, people see this as being easy and cheap because you can pay using crypto anywhere in the world and the fact is, its very cheap when it is asking for a fee. Crypto is the future ways of payments of the world and if this crypto will stay stable, they might be accepted by most countries around the world.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
It's not only will be  but already have! There are services that accept cryptocurrency to pay for services, cafes, hotels, online shops. Many special ATMs  are installed in the many countries and cities. The cost of btc is pegged to the dollar that's why its take to payments
Activity: 517
cryptocurrency is the other name of btc,eth and etc , so yeah it was be able use for payment right now , but in few country and hope it will bigger time by time
not all crypto can be used as a payment tool like fiat money. cryptocurrency is used for payment of agreement from sellers and buyers only to use it. and I think the use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment is still very minimal. we need to develop it.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
We can already use most of popular cryptocurrencies for payments online and offline

you can easily search on google or coinmap the list of places amd companies that accept crypto

it's mostly a matter of being aware of the possibility andbtake advantage pf crypto payments,  which are more convenient than centralized banks
Pages:
Jump to: