Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment? - page 19. (Read 17373 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
In other countries and in many convenience stores cryptocurrency is used in bill payments and other fees. but in the end there are only a few who accept the cryptocurrency payment method. if over the years it can be in the whole world to use qp cryptocurrency for all fees but it is a mistake because many do not have access to the internet and it is not always the same as.
Well, in developing countries, the Internet is in almost every home , I was in China and Japan and there is a very strongly developed cryptocurrency I even paid in Japan for dinner Ethereum, I think in the next 10-20 years we can move to cryptocurrency!

What are you talking about for 10-20 years? I think that all this will be in the next 3-5 years, everything is developing very rapidly.
that's right, in less than 5 years the growth of cryptocurrency will be accepted throughout the world, because some countries can already utilize technology from the blockchain so that cryptocurrency will be easily accepted in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
NO.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?

what question is this? At the very first moment I learned about crypto, it was used for transaction, basically, its quite unfortunate that I see it in illegal sites, which turns the table when it was used here in my country.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
As of now i've been paying bills with bitcoin and i know in the near future.
that alternative crypro currency will be able to pay bills and can be paid in any merchants.
i do believe that everything will be fine and BTC will be the worlds currency
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Yes it is, but i don't know others country too. In my country my friend keep on using cryptocurrency as payment on a several kind of bills, water bills, electric bills etc. Hoping that it can be used in the market as easy to do as well soon.
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
In other countries and in many convenience stores cryptocurrency is used in bill payments and other fees. but in the end there are only a few who accept the cryptocurrency payment method. if over the years it can be in the whole world to use qp cryptocurrency for all fees but it is a mistake because many do not have access to the internet and it is not always the same as.
Well, in developing countries, the Internet is in almost every home , I was in China and Japan and there is a very strongly developed cryptocurrency I even paid in Japan for dinner Ethereum, I think in the next 10-20 years we can move to cryptocurrency!

What are you talking about for 10-20 years? I think that all this will be in the next 3-5 years, everything is developing very rapidly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Cryptography is not a new concept. History shows that cryptography was used in historical documents, letters. Cryptography ensure the ownership and is being used in various purposes, Not only payment. BTC, ETH, Ripple and many other coins are worth mentioning.
Activity: 190
Activity: 1260
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

I think cryptocurrency is already being used for payment currency in the wide world, mostly in the dark world.
Using crypto is more useful than using fiat i guess. No matter how many you use it, small or big amount, the fee remain same.
You will facing some difficulties when moving a large amount of money in fiat currency, unlike cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Many countries already use cryptography for payment and purchase, services and housing, cars, I think that soon it will be possible, the crypto industry is only gaining momentum, so sooner or later it will be everywhere. I very much hope that this will happen in the coming years.
Activity: 420

They can and are used only in very limited quantities and so far it is not completely legal. But the main coin will be either Bitcoin or ether, it all depends on the views and preferences.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Of course cryptocurrency can be used as payment. Because the main function of cryptocurrency is as a means of payment. Cryptocurrency is even better than fiat currency, cryptocurrency is more efficient, instant payment, and transparent. And for me the best coin is Ethereum.
payment instruments that use technological advancements and the development of practical and efficient times, of course, for countries that have legalized crypto currency as the official currency, but in my country the government still prohibits directly transactions using crypto currency directly
some governments that understand blockchain technology and provide support for blockchain and bitcoin are still very few, there are still governments from several countries that do not provide support and not even provide legality for the use of bitcoin. it would be very complicated if applying payment using cryptocurrency if the government did not give permission to use cryptocurrency as a legitimate payment.
Activity: 445
This can happen in a few years, as the cryptocurrency gradually enters the life of many people and more people begin to learn about it and take interest in it, so only popularization is required for its implementation in everyday life.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Yes and this is actually in progress as some marketplaces all around the world have enabled the acceptance of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum,dash etc. as mode of payment for transactions conducted. It may take sometime before we see a global adoption of cryptocurrencies as a mode of payment.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Currently, many people are using cryptocurrency as a currency in payments and transactions. But this is limited by many countries banning exchange activities related to Cryptocurrency. Especially with cross-border transactions, and this is a great option.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Cryptos are already been used for payments so there is no need to worry about this. The only thing we need now is a faster network to make payment in just a few clicks done. As of now, the most trusted coin, bitcoin takes more than 5 minutes to confirm(that's if the sender uses average miner's fee) which is not the best. Other coins that have better transaction time compared to bitcoin are not accepted in most payment system. I am hopeful that payment in crypto will be easier than this time in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
Cryptocurrency has a large number of advantages over the current banking systems. But the drawbacks have not been canceled. But if we objectively weigh all the pros and cons, then the cryptocurrency is worthy of use in everyday life.
copper member
Activity: 193
$martFund

You have to keep yourself updated. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are already used in many countries as an acceptable means of payment. Although it has not been fully adopted by some financial sectors, we hope that in the future more and more will adopt it.
Activity: 921
I think that cryptocurrencies will be used for everyday life in a few years. They will be easy to pay in many stores and it will also be possible to withdraw money from cryptocurrency cards.
Pages:
Jump to: