Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment? - page 17. (Read 17373 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Of course, cryptocurrencies will work on the market as a means of payment. What or what will choose as the main-it does not matter. Already developed a platform through which you plan to sell at large stores. And no matter what you have in your wallet, you can make purchases. Organization is a matter of time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?

Crypto has already been able to be used for payment especially in crypto-friendly country like Japan. I sometimes buy stuff online using cryptocurrencies  especially bitcoin. For the best coin for payment in future, i think nano will be the best choice as it's feeless and instantaneous.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

I currently using my cryptocurrencies in my daily transations, I keep patronizing cryptocurrenices because of its technology which surpasses the speed of transaction of the credit cards. It is really more convenient to use cryptocurrencies than fiat currency because of its unique characteristics.
Activity: 186
Merit: 12

Yes it is. Have you read other threads? Lots of merchants are accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payment

Yes it is again, by just scanning the QR Code you don't have to fall in a very long line in the supermarket to pay for your goods. Very useful and convenient right?  Wink

For me it's BITCOIN  Wink

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

It has been long used as payment or as payment for some services and goods, especially now that it is being adapted by more oeople around the globe.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0

I for sure think that crypto will evolve to become a medium of exchange and day-to-day payment. I am really interested in Ampleforth which is currently in testnet but looks to become the unit of account that other cryptos tend to fall short in.
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
It is already use, but future will help mass adoption.

Around me so many people know nothing about cryptocurrency, but that will change for sure.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
From this topic, I will assume that the person who started this topic or ask this question is either a newbie in the cryptocurrency world or the person wants his/her posts to count, we all know that cryptocurencies are already being used for payment online and some offline stores.
Activity: 476

Many projects have been launched for Crypto payments. for example PundiX, they are successful and even their platforms have been used in many offline stores. And there are many other projects aimed at this. And again I have no problem with any coin payment. provided that the equivalent of the price of fiat.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Funny question! cryptocurrencies are already being used for payment. Bitcoin is really used for payments ,there are some malls or companies that accepts it as a means of payment. It is a very swift means of payment. Cryptocurrencies is the future of money.
For so many years of existence, progress in this direction should be many times more significant, but for now everything is quite sad in my opinion, it takes a lot of time to have a significant shift
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Funny question! cryptocurrencies are already being used for payment. Bitcoin is really used for payments ,there are some malls or companies that accepts it as a means of payment. It is a very swift means of payment. Cryptocurrencies is the future of money.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Of course crypto currency can be able to use for payment in fact many countries are doing of this just like the fiat money, the latest news it was the argintina they accept bitcoin payment for their public transportation.
It will happen the sooner as cryptocurrency should work like that, many countries are learning from different usage of crypto, we will be assured that
in coming years more and more people will start using the system, from now we will hear / read  news who's turning to be a good sign for more adoptions
that can possibly happen in the near future regarding to this matter.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I think in the future, payment is just one of the most basic functions of cryptocurrency. It can do more many things
Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Perhaps you need to dig a dipper in cryptocurrency world. The implementation of payment using cryptocurrency already been started for sometimes using several cryptocurrency, just like what has been mentioned by everyone before.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

It is definitely Ripple because it is a coin which is accepted by many banks in world and the cost is very cheap
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think that cryptocurrencies in the future can become an integral part of the lives of many people. To make payment in cryptocurrency, I think it will be convenient by 2022.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Of course crypto currency can be able to use for payment in fact many countries are doing of this just like the fiat money, the latest news it was the argintina they accept bitcoin payment for their public transportation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114

Actually it is now happening, there are now many stores that accepting cryptocurrencies. People are now aware that it is more convenient to use cryptocurrencies than fiat currency in terms of payment.

it is selected  . not all countries or places do have a support for crypto payments  and i dont think that people will find it easy to use cryptos offline .  fiat money are still the best to use for offline transactions beacause they are instant and most of all , they dont have a transaction fee's  ( aside from vat/tax ) which is not bothering at all  .
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
It is already a reality there are several crypto debit cards that allow you to spend a variety of crypto anywhere you see the usual Visa or Mastercard symbols. Most of the cards at the moment have some form of regional restrictions for example Wirex can only be used by those living in the EU. SHR (ShareRing) are going to be introducing Sharepay which will allow you to purchase anything on their platform as part of the sharing economy.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Eventually cryptocurrencies will become an effective means of payment, but not until they achieve more scalability and become more user friendly as they're still a boutique commodity and can function as a store of value but stable coins will become more useful in the future for these sorts of purposes
Pages:
Jump to: