Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment? - page 20. (Read 17373 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
So why not? As far as I know, cryptocurrencies have already begun to be accepted as a means of payment for certain services, the problem is simply that it is not a special system that will provide transactions, that is, it is Blockchain technology, but unfortunately at the moment it is not adapted to modern financial systems, but in the near future I hope this will happen and we will be able to pay everything for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
In this blockchain if we get this benefits, people will trust more in cryptocurrency. Payment process needs more fast, Bitcoin like old man and take time.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
The question is adoption, because I use crypto for payment for digital goods and as for rest of people, they aren't aware of this feature.
moreover there is a small number of shops accepting crypto
Activity: 910
I know that it's now more profitable to pay for online purchases using cryptocurrency than with fiat. Since many sellers offer you an additional discount if you pay for cryptocurrency. And also around the world there are a large number of shops, cafes and restaurants where they accept cryptocurrency.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
What would cryptocurrency used to pay you need to enter a huge variety of services. I think cryptocurrency needs a large-scale marketing company. So big investors can think about it.
Some projecks already exist and are running to become digital payment assets and blockchain technology is already available like a credit card. but indeed in terms of users there are still very few
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes absolutely , in my opinion. And it is already in use  in many place as a payment method. And the rate rate of accepting crypto is increasing day by day. If general people from all over the world start picking crypto as payment method it will be bigger. And it will happen for sure in future maybe it will take time  for full implementation . And I think Bitcoin is fine as a payment at this moment at it will be more accurate after launching lightning network fully. And theirs many other option like litecoin BCH and many more.  And they all are good.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
What would cryptocurrency used to pay you need to enter a huge variety of services. I think cryptocurrency needs a large-scale marketing company. So big investors can think about it.
Activity: 1078
I don't know why you asked this question. Cryptocurrencies is not for trading only, its mostly used as payment for services or products. I myself pay all my bills from my earnings from crypto. I send it from my blockchain wallet. No more long queues and long hours of waiting. Paying bills in instant. Thanks to blockchain technology.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Of course cryptocurrency is a new fast and convenient payments) I already send funds abroad and pay for services for cryptocurrency
On the Internet of course it is convenient to pay with cryptocurrency, but to go to the store and buy bread it is not very convenient for example to pay with bitcoin but in the future I think there will be technologies for this !
Activity: 700
Of course cryptocurrency can be used as payment. Because the main function of cryptocurrency is as a means of payment. Cryptocurrency is even better than fiat currency, cryptocurrency is more efficient, instant payment, and transparent. And for me the best coin is Ethereum.
payment instruments that use technological advancements and the development of practical and efficient times, of course, for countries that have legalized crypto currency as the official currency, but in my country the government still prohibits directly transactions using crypto currency directly
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Of course cryptocurrency is a new fast and convenient payments) I already send funds abroad and pay for services for cryptocurrency
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
as more with chance with the customs on switches as the bitcoin have with the length on nominals on symbol with reference of amount with increments of figure, the use on possession gives of offers as users to qualify of work on tasks with plan on referring selection on accounting of work with the plan on running of invesment and merchantile business with the use on occupation as payment medium on transaction.
as the returns of drawing with the release from market gives as extensive to earns from the finance.

Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
Recently, Public transport riders in 37 are across Argentina can add credit balance to SUBE travelcards with bitcoin. It is a big step in the payment application of cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
You think they are not being used as a form of payment right now? Every (or most of them) crypto currency owner has at least for once used their coins to make some sort of payment. People are getting paid in the forum for their services. There are some online shops that sell stuffs and accepts bitcoin or other crypto currencies as a form of payment. You can even indirectly buy from well known online retail shops using crypto currencies. If you haven't, give it a shot.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
If the use of cryptocurrency is approved by the governments of countries, using them will not be anything difficult, because by then, it would have become a legal tender. This is what we have been waiting for and the easiest way is mass adoption. If the government itself discovers that cryptocurrency has been adopted, then approval it as a legal tender will definitely come. By that other countries will also adopt it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
Probably sooner or later it will come and many countries will be able to recognize cryptocurrency as a real means of payment. Today there are a huge number of projects that really try to use and develop means of payment. I think that this is a benefit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
I personally used cryptocurrency to purchase my apartment this is one of the various purchases made with cryptocurrency.
There is massive adoption of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin although there is still along way to go
Activity: 460
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?

In our country we have a local exchange that allows cryptocurrency to use for  payment such as utility bills, especially when I'm going to load to my mobile data. Bitcoin is actually what i mean to say and i dont heard any altcoins that can perform like bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Such cryptocurrency as bitcoin and ethereum have long been used to pay for various goods and services. In my country, for example, transactions for the sale of real estate for cryptocurrency have already been made several times. And personally, I'm a fan of online games and, in particular, games on the blockchain. Therefore, I can pay with the help of cryptocurrency purchases in these games.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?
This is useful and correct, but as we all understand, bitcoin and ether will be used for payment and it is possible that a stellar or ripple will be connected in the future. But the question is, why should we accept them now as a payment because of the strong instability and misunderstanding of the future market.
Pages:
Jump to: