Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 2. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 10
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

Its is only those who are short sighted that doesn't  understand  that cryptocurrency has come to stay, the future in Crypto is absolutely very bright but patient is needed
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
I am sure that by the end of 2019 we will see positive changes in the market. I am sure of this, because there is a lot of positive news, the market has become less volatile and is preparing to launch a number of important platforms, such as Bakkt. In addition, the ICO is replaced by STO and investors funds are now becoming more protected.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Everything is possible, I probably will say this way, because I do not know how to say more, because now I think that cryptocurrencies are in the accumulation stage, especially when cryptocurrencies have lateral movement as they are now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
I am sure the cryptocurrency will be back to extraordinary again, it's just that this is a problem. the reason I dare say this, because crypto is a renewable technology and many companies need this, and someday they want or not crypto will develop into extraordinary without being obstructed.
Yes it will, time will come and the big bounce back will showed up, investors are waiting for big influence that this industry will bring, mose usage
and more adoptions coming from business field and government bodies that will integrate their payment facilities for more usable task, it will soon
bring the price high as we are all expecting to happen.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
2017 was a great year for cryptocurrency where massive investors and financial institution got notice of it but after a great surge was a deeper correction which last now for 1 year and 3 months and still counting. But i'm confident crypto currency will be great again its just only a matter of time and patience.
Maybe you said correctly or maybe you will be wrong, but no one dares to assert or judge what you say at this point because you are talking about the future story, and the future is always a mysterious system and time will be the key to breaking this mystery. However, standing in an optimistic view, I think we should hope for this and accumulate crypto, should not be too suspicious because doubt will create regret, while optimism and trust, it will bring good results for us.
Activity: 770
I am sure the cryptocurrency will be back to extraordinary again, it's just that this is a problem. the reason I dare say this, because crypto is a renewable technology and many companies need this, and someday they want or not crypto will develop into extraordinary without being obstructed.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
Cryptocurrency price will go up and even further above the last ATH. If you check recent news, it has been very positive about crypto with so many corporations looking into it. I think the bull run may start this year and will be much longer than the last one
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
The current cryptocurrency market is confusing and cannot make the right investment decisions, but I believe that the current mainstream cryptocurrency will not lose money.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1

A natural thing if it's like a trip that sometimes is in a good position and sometimes is in a bad position. Crypto currency is a great, renewable and very useful technology. If now the crypto currency is in a downturn but it is possible that the crypto currency will be great again. Crypto currency brings a technology so that as long as this technology is still useful, the opportunity to be great is still wide open.
Activity: 406
2017 was a great year for cryptocurrency where massive investors and financial institution got notice of it but after a great surge was a deeper correction which last now for 1 year and 3 months and still counting. But i'm confident crypto currency will be great again its just only a matter of time and patience.
Activity: 336
I think that the price of cryptocurrency will grow anyway. The whole question is only in time. This can happen both this year and next.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
I think Bitcoin will be more popular in the future than ever. Cryptocurrencies that can survive can also become very popular. Cryptocurrency market is heavily dependent on Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I think that cryptocurrencies will gain greatness.
Now the cryptocurrency market is in decline but is beginning to grow slowly upwards.
After lifting it from the bottom until the moment of full recovery, time will pass.
When the rise comes, everyone will see the greatness of cryptocurrency once again.
Activity: 588
Comparison as a whole is not the right meaning, especially if now there is an opportunity to invest but it is better to start doing it now and today, which now it seems to me it makes sense to do it. A deep analysis can still return success.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I think that in the near future a radical event should occur in the cryptocurrency market, which should shake the entire market and temporarily lower prices even lower. And then strong growth will begin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
I am very convinced that the cryptocurrency will bring me huge wealth in the future, and I will not easily sell the crypto assets in my hands.
That's right and I'm sure that someday crypto will be great as it was in 2017, because the increase in crypto years will be widely used and known by people around the world that this technology is very promising
Activity: 574
I think the price of the main part of the cryptocurrency is unlikely to go even lower, I think the price will now slowly increase. The future of crypto is very interesting and promising, we are only at the beginning, and the most interesting is waiting for us ahead. Wink
Activity: 290
Like you sir I am also getting worried about the state cryptocurrency is in right now. It feels like this could be the end of it all and the glory days of cryptocurrency is over. But let's not lose hope yet, in times like these we must always be positive and look things differently.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
We are just at the beginning and crypto currencies will show their potential within several years from now on. Keep calm and try to collect the most possible amount of tokens before the bullish trend will occur.
Pages:
Jump to: