Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 3. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
You think that they will never be again great? You probably do not read news about cryptocurrency technology development, adoption and use. They will be much greater than ever time before. And we will see it after institutional investors decide to start the bull market.  Cool
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I believe cryptocurrency will rise again just like last time. People still want to spend their money in cryptocurrency. The market will rise again but not in shortly it need more times to rise. I will wait for that moment for now i just need to patiance.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
Cryptocurrency will be more greater than before,this will be the future currency of the world.sooner we will see all people worldwide is having cryptocurrency in their electronic wallets and cash will be just for other small usage.mark this mate and you’ll see what i am talking about
Activity: 812
www.cd3d.app
In my opinion, someday crypto currencies will come back great again because crypto currencies come with benefits. This benefit continues to be felt so that the longer this benefit will be more widespread and more people will feel. I believe that crypto currencies will be more intense and potential for the future. I am very confident because the more people will use digital currency for quick and practical transactions. But crypto currency travel is certainly not smooth because many parties are competitors of crypto currencies, especially governments that do not like the presence of crypto currencies.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
You ask a kinda funny childish question but I will give you an answer. Cryptocurrency will be great again,  actually you should have to learn how investment works and how the market operates so you don't have to ask some kind of questions next time.

Cryptocurrency will be big and will be more popular in the future and indeed the market is in a bad condition right now so many of them consider Crypto useless or whatever.
Optimistic friends, all need a process to grow better every success also requires struggle and hard work, so you need to be patient to wait for Crypto to recover.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again?

for sure i am confident that cryptocurrency is going forward and not just because the value is dropping it means it will never grow higher again 

or would be at the bottom of the market?
Bottoming of the market is normal and its happening all the time what is important is the recovery and the growth after every fall
or would it be forgotten?

It will never be forgotten instead it will always be remembered

tell me what you think and why

Thats what i think and i guess all of us also have same thinking
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
You ask a kinda funny childish question but I will give you an answer. Cryptocurrency will be great again,  actually you should have to learn how investment works and how the market operates so you don't have to ask some kind of questions next time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

When it comes in the market condition there was ups and down of prices because it depends in supply and demand, right now we are still in down trend but later on the market it can recover because every year we have a million of new investors are willing to invest in crypto currency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
I am very convinced that the cryptocurrency will bring me huge wealth in the future, and I will not easily sell the crypto assets in my hands.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
Business circle ( Recession, Depression, Recovery and Boom) is accrue to every business, Therefore cryptos are not exception to it. It happens in every sector. If cryptos are experiencing it now does not mean that crypto is dead. Crypto have come to be.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
In the future, I'm sure Crypto will be great again as it once was and expensive. all just need time to return, when conditions like this are very unlikely to be able to recover fully in a short time, now is not the time to talk about negativity because it will affect other investors. We need a solution to continue to profit and find a good ICO, don't be pessimistic, this is a real challenge to safely pass thorns.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
The prices are not the decision maker for a development of currency because cryptocurrencies had both good and bad sites in every situations so don't make the conclusion with only seeing the one side of it it could be a different currency for the future to be needed for everyone to develop the economy.
Activity: 658
i don't think so a lot of projects are undervalued now time to accumulate at thoses great prices you will be prepared for sure for the next bull run good luck for how still believe in cryptos Smiley
Activity: 707
Yes I believe so, good things are coming and more adoption  is also coming too. I have read many news about certian platforms, sectors etc who are adopting blockchain, so I think all that is needed is time.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

Decline in price doesn't mean crypto is no longer great. When I first entered crypto, the price of bitcoin was still around $500 and today's price, for me, still looks good even though it's in a downtrend. I still have a faith that in the future, crypto currency would be widely used by people worldwide.
I got same timeline with you, and i have think same about this price still better than in past or maybe i think if can be stable, already good. But we must think about people who bought in high price and still stuck in that price. Maybe if price increased again we can get more profit too from that.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

Decline in price doesn't mean crypto is no longer great. When I first entered crypto, the price of bitcoin was still around $500 and today's price, for me, still looks good even though it's in a downtrend. I still have a faith that in the future, crypto currency would be widely used by people worldwide.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
Bitcoin halving coming in 2020 seem to be the only hope I'm lingering on for now ,apart from this we will have to wait for a very long time before we can ever see any bullrun again if we are going to see any ,the only way out is if bigger whales come in for huge bags then it may skyrocket
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
I'm sure crypto can still develop. it's only a matter of time, sooner or later there will be growth in the market whether it's due to speculation or mass adoption. but certainly, prices will rise and everyone will get a profit.
Activity: 602
One can only guess that cryptocurrencies will not just be the same, they will be able to more seriously influence this world in which we live. I believe that they can solve a huge range of human problems.
Activity: 190
It only happened if the cryptocurrency situation will be good as this year 2019 will end because if nothing's changed it has possibilities to stagnant like this situation and cryptocurrency cant go back to its greatness again. but if this year for cryptocurrency will be good and altcoins and btc will rise for sure cryptocurrency will be as is before the year 2017 .
Pages:
Jump to: