Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 14. (Read 54521 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 06:18:34 PM
But of course the coin is very old , as far as I heard the developers have long sold their coins and are not going to develop the project
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:14:31 PM
Doge coin is one of the most heavily traded coins on coinmarketcap, it even did far better than most coins during periods of general market dump, gaining over 50 percent more,i think dogecoin has a future
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 06, 2018, 06:11:12 PM
Personally i think Dogecoin has a brighter future than most altcoins in the market. Last week's price rising is the best display  Grin

Well, last week's price rising is more of a pump to me rather than real demand. This is such, because of the previous patterns in DOGE's price movements. I believe that the high prices experienced by DOGE nowadays, it's only temporary as it heads back to the average $0.002+ value. As for the cryptocurrency's future, I'm beginning to doubt whenever it'll continue to succeed or not within the market. Last time, Exodus had announced that it will no longer be supporting Dogecoin for its wallet software, because the cryptocurrency lacks active development and innovation.

If other wallets start to do the same because of said reasons, then Dogecoin would be doomed as its wallet options would be extremely limited for the average user to interact with the DOGE blockchain. That's why, this coin needs a revival in development, or it will be left behind over time as new standards and technologies emerge. The blockchain world and computer science field is advancing rapidly, and if Dogecoin cannot keep with the latest standards, then it will become a legacy cryptocurrency.

Nevertheless, I believe that the only future Dogecoin has is as a speculative cryptocurrency being traded at several markets with good trading volume. Other than that, I don't see much prospects for the cryptocurrency itself. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 06:08:26 PM
if doge improves its technology system, I think it will increase the price even more, but the increase in price will not exceed 10%, this is because the total supply of coins is very much, unless it is burned for coins that are not selling
Activity: 67
September 06, 2018, 05:59:51 PM
indeed, even the vast majority has preferred doge yet in the event that the cost has diminish step by step I think there is no future for this coin and as common individuals will more probable pick altcoins which is can possibly develop at the cost or enormous pump and doge don't have it and appears as though it will stuck always so I expect in the following couple of years doge will change turned into a dead coin
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 05:57:57 PM
I just assumed doge had been dead for around a year or so, regardless of me paying attention what help would segwit do if the blocks aren't full?
But now, doge coin will hold a snapshoot, bro, just look at the price that has so high from 30 satoshi, it has gone up to 80 more, because doge coin is in the process, will the price be better, but unfortunately I missed this moment again because my asset capital is going down to sell it has a big loss.
Activity: 107
September 06, 2018, 05:51:35 PM
For my opinion in the long term, we will can have some good news about Doge. Your valorisation  in these last months  has attracted attention and conquered new users, so I believe that Doge still has much to offer to the community.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 05:14:19 PM
Well, I had not noticed that this coin someone has developed , I remember it used to move your funds from one exchange to another
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
September 06, 2018, 05:09:48 PM
Dogecoins is awesome. So many people came in crypto bc of the coin. Its good for fast and cheap tx's also. And well yeah it;s fun
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
September 06, 2018, 06:48:46 AM
You are correct that we can have cheaper transaction cost through DogeCoin. But you also have to admit that it is not the only coin which ensures cheap cost and fast transaction. You can have lots of coins in the market with such specification along with more updated system while Dogecoin is a backdated crypto.
So, I don't think it has a bright future. But you can invest a portion and trade regularly for having a good profit in dip. I had made more than 0.50 BTC by trading Dogecoin.
Activity: 271
September 06, 2018, 06:42:23 AM
Although many people think that Dogecoin is not good, but in my opinion, Dogecoin has experienced so many bear markets, but it is still alive, and we can see that Dogecoin has not fallen sharply in the bear market.
Activity: 179
September 06, 2018, 06:41:59 AM
This is the issue with the vast majority of you, its appears everybody is bouncing to alt coins as a result of cash, not in light of buying products. This does not look great. For what reason does it need to be only a coin to speculation, why not utilize an alt coin and its tech? As I would see it Dogecoin have a future since this altcoin is one of the altcoin that propelled since 2013 and this coin additionally mineable such a significant number of individuals of cryptographic money.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 06:38:59 AM
I see the price of Dogecoin on the market is quite good and not decreasing (red). yes of course Dogecoin has a good future because this coin is very much in demand by a lot people. it seems like I think Dogecoin is good for long-term investment.
Activity: 140
September 06, 2018, 06:26:44 AM
With the pace at which we continue to see new altcoins being created, I think dogecoin will not exist and the dogecoin community will continue to support other currencies unless the developers offer something. .
Activity: 60
September 04, 2018, 06:10:05 PM
This altcoin is one of the altcoin that launched since 2013 and this coin also mineable so many people of cryptocurrency community possible to mine it. Then the logo of this altcoin also look nice and interesting Grin.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
September 04, 2018, 04:59:28 PM
OMG, doge is really amazing, the price of last month doge reached 35 satosi, and now the price is very wow! This is really a big potential coin!
it is a poyentional coin and we can buy it now with a very good price so i think that allmpeople who have been thinking about it should not waste a chance
Amazing pumped onced again for this coin somebody's playing around and really hyping the project, so fortunate for those who bought when the value still down below 50 sat they are now making some good investment better to watch for more and play little by little to gain some decent profits.

this growth was conditioned by a lot of good news. one of them was that doge launched their mainnet which they had been going to launch long ago. the growth was really good, few people expected this from the coin!
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 04, 2018, 04:52:39 PM
Honestly, I did not expect that Dogecoin will begin to develop your coins ! I guess I wasn't the only one who always found it relatively useless. But it is profitable and quite fast you can make transactions ! I think this coin has a future !
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
September 03, 2018, 11:35:07 PM
Personally i think Dogecoin has a brighter future than most altcoins in the market. Last week's price rising is the best display  Grin
Activity: 26
September 03, 2018, 11:29:29 PM
Personally i think Yes,  This coin I think has potential in the future. Although there are many coins and tokens but not possible Dogecoin will not create new hope to return to the surface. I'm sure this coin has a huge potential later.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 03, 2018, 11:17:05 PM
Dogecoin is one of my favorite cryptocurrency coins, I see dogecoin can compete with other coins in the cryptocurrency market to date, and I believe dogecoin will always be there in the future
Pages:
Jump to: