Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 15. (Read 54521 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3
September 03, 2018, 11:10:16 PM
Doge is more decentralized than the Eth but i think that the developers has left the coin no more update of the codes or anything may be in the long run the coin's value stabilize.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 11:03:34 PM
dogecoin can be an altcoin. Although many are underestimating but lately doge start showed his progress. high rise repeatedly occurs in the doge and of course, it is good to invest in it. not even just the doge as many coins, as well as small, can be considered to be great in some time.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 10:40:47 PM
A alcoin has strong growth. After a strong discount time, Dogcoin has risen up and has high price. Perhaps, the Dogcoin development team made the decision and the right direction. Hopefully the next time, Dogcoin grows more powerful
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 09:30:42 PM
I follow the first output from day one. Everyone says there is potential.
There are even those who claim to be $ 1. I'm just laughing Cheesy Cheesy
I did support dogecoin before but found myself dumping everything few weeks ago. It's just I realize there are altcoins not worth holding for. Too little possibility to hit the 1$ value. Ugh

you should have waited for today if you wanted to dump. feel sorry for you. it had a surge of 69 percent in 24 hours lol
the value of belonging to Dogecoin is not too high. but with the increased development of owned Dogecoin was able to bring it into coins that continue to evolve. It can be seen from nearly the end of late who continued to show great improvement. so it is very nice with continued support for the advancement of Dogecoin future.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 03, 2018, 09:27:24 PM
Yes I believe Doge will always have a future in crypto.  I cannot ever see it dropping off the radar.  There are much better coins however Doge will still be around.  Its the same reason Bitcoin will always be #1. 
Activity: 232
September 03, 2018, 09:25:42 PM
Dogecoin, he's like a devil out of a snuffbox. Everyone is forgotten about him, and then suddenly a price rises out. No, I think that it's only about manipulation. He has no value. So, just a small change to withdraw from exchanges with small losses)
Activity: 266
September 03, 2018, 09:21:04 PM
Well, in two days this might be remembered as the resurrection of Doge. An increase of more than one hundred percent in two days might be missed by many people, and altcoins like the Doge managed to do it in the current situation. I think this is very good for Doge, and the whole market because the confidence of the community might increase a little.
Activity: 167
September 03, 2018, 11:52:05 AM
I additionally like dogecoin.I thought at first that it is only a joke in the realm of digital currency. I can not leave an announcement since its difficult to anticipate in the event that it will have a future. There are in reality preferred coins over dogecoin which is all the more encouraging so putting resources into those will be superior to putting resources into dogecoin.One fortunate thing about dogecoin is it has an awesome start,hope it will proceed and I'm anticipating it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 11:48:59 AM
At the moment the coin shows very good growth because of the launch of the platform but I still think she will sink to the bottom .
Activity: 70
September 03, 2018, 11:46:43 AM
Today we see what this altcoin can do. Maybe Doge is a favorite coin of many people, and has become a global coin, so I think investing in this altcoin will be a good business for the future. And maybe one of the safest altcoins.
Activity: 72
September 03, 2018, 11:01:29 AM
One of my favorite dogecoin, i just found out recently that doge was the favorite of many people in crypto world. I believe that it will have a good future so from now on i will start saving my doge.
Activity: 77
September 03, 2018, 10:53:24 AM
Currently, it is extremely cheap but in my eyes, it will always be a valuable cryptocurrency to me. I'm hoping that the dev team could step up, and deliver innovation to this fun meme coin, to help it become popular once more. In the meantime, it would be just to buying lots of DOGE for me...Good luck
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 10:50:46 AM
now this might be a very good day for Altcoin holders.
And maybe Doge is one of the Altcoins that will last for a very long time.
Doge may be a legendary coin, which is already available in many markets.
Activity: 30
September 03, 2018, 10:49:37 AM
As i know  Dogecoins is one of the oldest Altcoins that Litecoins were the most famous of the Altcoins when I was new to the crypto world. In my opinion, the dogecoin is very old coin but it has not good future. May be it will rise after 2-3 years but nowadays it has no reason to invest in it.
Activity: 189
September 03, 2018, 10:47:57 AM
Dogecoin is additionally one of the my most loved altcoin. I feel that in the long haul, we will can have some uplifting news about Doge. Your valorisation in these last months has pulled in consideration and vanquished new clients, so I trust that Doge still has much to offer to the network and I'm certain it will fulfill numerous individuals.
Activity: 434
September 03, 2018, 10:36:24 AM
To be honest, i can’t believe but there are alot of people that gets a good profit from dogecoin once in a year, lol Cheesy To me, it’s still funny and i really don’t know if it will have a future.
Activity: 569
September 03, 2018, 10:34:07 AM
Though it is hard to predict what the future of a coin will be because crypto is unpredictable and it is also volatile but I am sure dogecoin is a good coin and it will grow to become a more valuable coin in future.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
September 03, 2018, 10:31:30 AM
yes, doge has its own future ... doge is like an underdog in altcoin commodities.
if you choose a fast transaction with very minimal costs, doge is the right choice. for even short-term investments, doge deserves to be considered.

doge is the best alternative to altcoin in any case.

As far as I know, the history of dogecoin was a joke coin, is that correct? lolll

btw ...
I love dogecoin lol
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2018, 09:57:27 AM
I don't think anyone should even try investing in it/earning it now. It looks like it doesn't have any future as its price looks decrasing. Also as there are other good coins to invest in to get profit I think there would be a a very less number of people willing to help dogecoin grow.

I can say that Doge was my first investment in the early years of joining the crypto world and I still think that doge is a good coin to hold even though the value has changed too often and very high and low.
Doge is a good coin if we want to make fast transaction and cheapest transaction fee and I still love this Tongue.
Activity: 131
September 02, 2018, 10:36:59 AM
Just a sign new exchange and DOGE pump so high. Thank you, Yahoo.
Pages:
Jump to: