Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 13. (Read 54521 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
September 10, 2018, 07:45:59 AM
As long as people believe in dogecoin, it will have a future. Like any Fiat currency it’s value is derived from people’s belief in it. And if people believe that dogecoin is a good store of value then, it shall exist and thrive as so.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 07:42:27 AM
This coin has a potential to shine its future as its recent growth is very good.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 07:41:08 AM
Well this coin can develop its future. As its price is so ow. I hope for its better future.
Activity: 112
September 10, 2018, 06:19:44 AM
The future of dogecoin? Lol) Even the Creator called it a joke coin, what kind of serious future can there be?)
Doge coin as you rightly said didn't really start so well but it seem to have gathered some huge support and legitimacy in recent times, gained up to a 100 percent last week and seem to have retained much of that value gained
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 04:37:08 AM
The recent growth of Dogecoin showed that this coin has a great future ahead of him. The growth began after the positive news, which means that the project is successfully developing.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 10, 2018, 04:32:41 AM
of course DOGE has a future, because from what we see the price of DOGE is increasing very high compared to other coin prices which actually go down.
Activity: 42
September 10, 2018, 03:49:04 AM
Dogecoin does't have any good future because it is just a joke coin where the developer created it as a parody or a meme and the price spikes for this coin is just hype and manipulation by the whales who want to make some money from this cheap coins and i think that if you want to make some money out of dogecoin then you need to know when the whales will enter and exit.
Activity: 48
September 10, 2018, 03:45:40 AM
Since the appearance of this coin, the attitude towards it from investors and the crypto-currency community has always been ambiguous. Dogs are not perceived as a competitor for the largest coins like bitcoin or Ethereum. The growth of dogs can begin against the background of increasing interest from investors to electronic coins. In this case the whole industry will add in capitalization and dogecoin is no exception.
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 03:42:05 AM
I think that Doge coin will show itself best way this year. Last weeks we saw different good news about the project that increased its price inspite of bearish market.

I agree! The price rised significantly. Doge coin has a strong community that allows it to stay among the Top-20 coins on CoinmarketCap. Good results!
Activity: 252
September 10, 2018, 03:38:01 AM
I think that Doge coin will show itself best way this year. Last weeks we saw different good news about the project that increased its price inspite of bearish market.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
September 10, 2018, 03:34:41 AM
I really like this coin, quite often using it for transfers due to a small commission and fast transaction. and given that it is still intensified in growth in such a falling market shows that this coin is stronger than many

This was once the wannabe ETH coin but today their is a huge difference existing between the 2 coins now. So the result is in front of you from last couple of years if you see the historical graph between the some of the top coin and with ETH you would know how exactly it is resulting into it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 10, 2018, 03:30:44 AM
The future of dogecoin? Lol) Even the Creator called it a joke coin, what kind of serious future can there be?)
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:30:37 AM
This coin is still popular only because of its name. The Token is very cheap, so I doubt that it will someday be used to work in serious financial institutions.
Activity: 40
September 10, 2018, 03:28:01 AM
I really like this coin, quite often using it for transfers due to a small commission and fast transaction. and given that it is still intensified in growth in such a falling market shows that this coin is stronger than many
Activity: 224
September 10, 2018, 03:24:50 AM
There are too many coins in the market.

What is important in the market is to make the right move. The right jet, you need to invest right.

You lose money if you are not careful. Do not invest without doing graphical follow-up. Wait and investigate. It's easy to make money, it's much easier to lose money.
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 03:20:58 AM
Dodge is not bad pleased with his growth in recent days. I heard that the month through 3 price tags can take off very much. but for some reason I do not know)
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 10:43:20 AM
DogeCoin is, once again, halfway to the moon, at $0.005, especially given that prices of $0.01 are considered extremely high for DOGE. In the past week, DOGE had a net gain of more than 123%, reaching $0.005413. After spending the past month almost flat in the $0.002 range, DOGE suddenly boomed, more than doubling its price.
Activity: 280
September 08, 2018, 02:43:20 AM
Every coin that is registered in the coin market cap may have a good chance in the future , this coin Dogecoin as on the top bracket of the coin market index ,if properly manage then it will have a good future , and the customers will buy and invest and trust this coin then it will have a future in the coming days.
Activity: 36
September 08, 2018, 02:37:00 AM
Doge fomo is about to start.
Activity: 101
September 06, 2018, 06:37:15 PM
I think Dogecoin is not a good altcoin because the price of dogecoin is really low now and all investments in this altcoin are meaningless.
Pages:
Jump to: