Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 34. (Read 54544 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 10, 2018, 06:28:59 PM
I don't consider Dogecoin as a coin for long-term investment and a great future. This coin was created as a joke, or at least it got such a reputation... that's why after so many years it's still a very weak coin. It's my personal opinion.

Dogecoin will never be an ideal cryptocurrency for long term investments. It has a higher inflation than most fiat currencies known to date, which explains the reason why it has struggled to increase in value over time. However, all of this doesn't mean than Dogecoin won't have a future as a usable cryptocurrency. It means that while it may remain used and actively traded in the markets, it will never become a valuable cryptocurrency.

There's no active development or innovation for Dogecoin, but people seems to like it no matter what. If it remains cheap and fast for everyday transactions, then I see no reason for this cryptocurrency to fail in the future. AFAIK, Dogecoin has a huge community behind it, which they'll do whatever it is possible to keep this altcoin alive for the long term. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 12:50:21 PM
Dogecoin has a large community of low transaction fee, it will still grow slowly and there is no breakthrough style.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
now Dogecoin fixed their price and almost stand still, but when bitcoin goes up or down the Dogecoin will go in price, as there will be demand for a coin and the price will go along with this demand up, because nobody will want to pay exorbitant commissions when withdrawing to fiat.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I love BTC
July 10, 2018, 12:22:23 PM
I love dogecoin
1. That coin has nice energy of memes
2. Nice community support
3. That's a small change coin in crypto world
4. Very cheap to transfer money, as I read many people using that coin on bull rush
5. I am feel millionaire using this crypto

As people says there are a lot shit coins as Ripple and hundreds coins as DOGE but 'serious'... So dogecoin is perfect and awesome for accept payments on sites, pay in shops etc. Fast and cheap. More cheap than pay like mastercard or visa etc
Awesome coin... Woooww much coins woooww
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
July 10, 2018, 12:10:00 PM
I used dogecoin a lot to transfer value between exchanges during the bull market when  BTC transactions costs were out of this world.
Saved me a lot of money, So I like dogecoin a lot.

What it will do in the future..... I'm not sure, but I will be watching.

Activity: 20
July 10, 2018, 12:04:41 PM
In my opinoin, the dev and team should improve this coin by adding new version of the QT wallet or making some innovation to make the price of this meme coin increase. I think this coin is one of the oldest coin in crypto world,, and the pumping space is limited.
Activity: 51
July 10, 2018, 09:49:51 AM
All the coins will be seen to be rising in the moment when mobility starts in the quiet market red downturn. I recommend that you wait until you have a certain graphic green to do what you need to do.
Activity: 14
July 10, 2018, 06:43:50 AM
I think doge also includes a favorite coin that I use to send bitcoin or other coins. I prefer to wear doge because it is faster and the transaction fee is quite cheap compared to sending with bitcoin. I think the price of the doge will also continue to rise as it sees from the many exchanges that provide doge coins
Activity: 126
July 10, 2018, 06:04:58 AM
Well? Dogecon has not even present in this doge year 2018. It still remains a tool for pumps and dumps. In general, the coin is very interesting, but now it has many competitors. I do not venture to invest in dogecoin, but his further fate is interesting for me.
Activity: 9
July 10, 2018, 05:43:01 AM
Yeah man. As well as you, I'm a huge fan of Dogecoin as it provides faster transactions and serves as a better way for micropayments, than Bitcoin. Nowadays, it is extremely cheap but in my eyes, it will always be a valuable cryptocurrency to me. I'm hoping that the dev team could step up, and deliver innovation to this fun meme coin, to help it become popular once more. In the meantime, it would be just to buying lots of DOGE for me.
Activity: 27
July 09, 2018, 01:16:39 PM
Yes Dogemarket is amazing if you wanne buy coins lower than 1 sat this is fantastic DOGE will Always be here to stay...
Activity: 728
July 09, 2018, 01:01:45 PM
I am not sure if Dogecoin is good for investment, but it is very good coin for transfers between exchanges, i am using it very often.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 12:56:16 PM
Reading reviews on the forum, I do not understand people, why do many believe that the project has no future? Look at the market today! There are hundreds of such projects as DogeCoin and they are very serious.
Activity: 34
July 09, 2018, 12:54:22 PM
Dogecoin is promising cryptocurrency and is one of the very few most popular and preferred alt coins by people  and its future shouldn't be of much concern,because if something happens to bitcoin,then there might be issues other wise there probably shouldn't be,at least in the near future.  So lets see
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 12:51:38 PM
I don't think DOGE has any future, it made out just for fun, that's it. But it is one of the oldest coin and it's price won't go up due its huge coin supply.
This coin will not disappear. Dogecoin will always be with us, because it is a relic of the world of crypto-currencies. In fact-this is the first meme coin. I am using Dogecoin now, but there are many alternatives. For this reason, I will use other means.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
July 09, 2018, 12:49:20 PM
No it doesn't have.

It is just a joke coin but now it has value because people holding it. But it will be zero at some point.
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 12:45:10 PM
I don't think DOGE has any future, it made out just for fun, that's it. But it is one of the oldest coin and it's price won't go up due its huge coin supply.
Activity: 336
July 09, 2018, 07:47:40 AM
Doge coin is a meme coin,made for fun,so I am not quite sure about its bright future,I was using Doge a lot last year for cheap and fast transactions but now I am using mostly ripple for transfers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 07:43:33 AM
This funny altcoin is pretty for me as a concept. But I’m not going to work with it because of its lack of potential and stability. I don’t think that this coin will live for a long time.
Activity: 46
July 08, 2018, 05:56:41 PM
I don't consider Dogecoin as a coin for long-term investment and a great future. This coin was created as a joke, or at least it got such a reputation... that's why after so many years it's still a very weak coin. It's my personal opinion.

And that reputation with be forever but dont be the main reason to go out...

Doge is corrently at rank 50 in marketcap, so it alredy very very good.... my opinion :$
Pages:
Jump to: