Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 82. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 02:55:26 PM
See it all depends on the market value of the coin if it goes on rising then its future is very bright if it is rising at very low rate or decreasing in between then its future is not so good. So according to my opinion investigate in coins before investing in it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 01:55:35 PM
I believe that Dogecoin can have a good future. If we keep supporting dogecoin in a way that we advertise it and tell people to mine it, we can use Dogecoin to buy small amounts of bitcoin which will let us take our time in hording Dogecoins so we could buy large amounts of satoshis.

I think Dogecoin will remain exist in the future. It's just that if you ask me about the price, I honestly do not know. The price is difficult to change and may be difficult to rise. But that's the uniqueness of the Dogecoin and that is the part I like. Dogecoin is very suitable and good to be used as a transaction tool. The price is not much changed so it could be the advantage of Dogecoin because we do not lose if we do the transaction, but we also will not be able to profit.

If the price of Dogecoin become $1 in the future, maybe we can make a profit. But if we want to make a lot of profit from Dogecoin, we have to save a lot. A lot of money.
Dogecoin is an altcoin doesn't need to have good future to increases the value like other cryptocurrencies. An old altcoin can't compete to other new altcoins with good platform, strong community as Ethereum, Monero, Dash ... just become the loser when try to compete with these altocoins. However, as long as its value still cheap and enough to help the whale make profits, they don't care to pump the price of this coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 17, 2017, 03:58:39 AM
I believe that Dogecoin can have a good future. If we keep supporting dogecoin in a way that we advertise it and tell people to mine it, we can use Dogecoin to buy small amounts of bitcoin which will let us take our time in hording Dogecoins so we could buy large amounts of satoshis.

I think Dogecoin will remain exist in the future. It's just that if you ask me about the price, I honestly do not know. The price is difficult to change and may be difficult to rise. But that's the uniqueness of the Dogecoin and that is the part I like. Dogecoin is very suitable and good to be used as a transaction tool. The price is not much changed so it could be the advantage of Dogecoin because we do not lose if we do the transaction, but we also will not be able to profit.

If the price of Dogecoin become $1 in the future, maybe we can make a profit. But if we want to make a lot of profit from Dogecoin, we have to save a lot. A lot of money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 03:54:48 AM
It has got a future cos it has quite a large fan base...
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 17, 2017, 03:32:02 AM
Activity: 156
Start my crypto for better world
November 17, 2017, 03:30:02 AM
Yes, only with crypto trend, the best choices is u follow the step with the whales~

if it become $1.00, oh no $0.50 enough, u will become millionaire nd billionaire born everywhere!

Activity: 210
Merit: 106
November 17, 2017, 03:15:01 AM
Like with any cryptocurrency, it is a wait and see game...

Some will grow, some will phase out. Only time will tell
Activity: 364
November 17, 2017, 03:12:18 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
dogecoin will be valuable in the future,as many people says,they predict that by the year 2019 or 2020 it will sit a 1 us dollars.  Dogecoin is one of my favorite alt coins aside from ethereum. Maybe because I love dogs and I love the meme doge. when it was launched i thought it was just a "joke". it has a fast initial coin production when it was launched. It also developed an online community quickly maybe because the meme is popular and it reached a 60 million us dollar capitalization month after it was launched,three years later it reached a capitalization of 340 million us dollars so I guess it will have a good run in the future.
Activity: 546
November 17, 2017, 12:44:16 AM
i recently read one of the major financial site break down the case for bitcoin at $100K...they didn't say it would but there is a legitimate case for how it could get there.
if I'm not mistaken it requires something like billion USD to be spent buying DOGE so I'd not seriously consider such opportunity)
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
November 16, 2017, 02:03:17 PM
Will be. Lovers of dogs are many. The coin is allocated only by its own schedule on stock exchanges. Barcode, maybe someone like it, but in my opinion - it's somewhat difficult to trade with strokes.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 01:53:55 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Yes i think dogecoin might have a bright future. The way it runs tells that it will be a huge success. As for now, many people had experience its service and almost 70% are enjoying it. It is a great way of micropayments then it is very reliable. But the security mus tighten up so that it will not be hacked by bad people that is jealous.
While the cryptocurrency world needs to have a crypto can supply a lot of coins with stability price as Doge, it is the good choice to replace Bitcoin when the Bitcoin system has problem as past days. We can use Doge for our transaction to confirmation within short time.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
November 12, 2017, 09:19:58 AM
I don't think it will ever have a future because of the unlimited supply plus the developer of the coin already retired. The demand will never go high because of the unlimited supply.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 09:09:17 AM

Yes i think dogecoin might have a bright future. The way it runs tells that it will be a huge success. As for now, many people had experience its service and almost 70% are enjoying it. It is a great way of micropayments then it is very reliable. But the security mus tighten up so that it will not be hacked by bad people that is jealous.
Activity: 364
November 12, 2017, 07:13:49 AM
I am investing with bitcoin from last 1 year. And i know about bitcoin from last 1 year. But dogecoin is keep on 10-100 satoshi phase and never pass it yet. Actually there was a speculation dogecoin had been dead for a long time ago because that price, regardless of the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 07:06:39 AM

sry but i don't see any future case for dogecoin. there are so many alts now. why some should use a joke coin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
November 12, 2017, 06:25:34 AM
i think By July 2017 = $0.0009 (this will be the new low)
By December 2017 = $0.0012 (after going down below 0.0005, it will stay above 0.0012)
By June 2018 = $0.005 (this is a safe bet for DOGE and will never go down below 0.005 again)
By January 2019 = $0.008 (it going up slowly but surely)
By September 2020 = Anywhere between $0.01 to $0.10. Too good to be true? A lot of too good things will happen to other alt coins as well.

You are fantasizing. A recovery for a coin which has no active development and is inflationary is too much to ask for. The slide downwards is a given. Dogecoin has actually benefited from Bitcoin's price rise because the price is quoted in satoshis and hence the dollar value has risen.
Activity: 742
November 12, 2017, 04:29:50 AM
Dogecoin is altcoin which more people has buyed
more people have Dogecoin because price is very cheap
as what you say..
but discuss future of dogecoin , i dont know how
prices dogecoin few months ago has reached 100+ satoshi
i having 50k+ at that time , also i sell and get 0.05 BTC
i miss tha time , but now can't happen again.. now dogecoin just 10-20 satoshi
Activity: 122
November 12, 2017, 02:34:47 AM
i think By July 2017 = $0.0009 (this will be the new low)
By December 2017 = $0.0012 (after going down below 0.0005, it will stay above 0.0012)
By June 2018 = $0.005 (this is a safe bet for DOGE and will never go down below 0.005 again)
By January 2019 = $0.008 (it going up slowly but surely)
By September 2020 = Anywhere between $0.01 to $0.10. Too good to be true? A lot of too good things will happen to other alt coins as well.
Activity: 440
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 10, 2017, 07:27:29 PM
Certainly, it will have a good future. Because there are many fans of Shiba dog in the world. They really love it and they will support Dogecoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 06:29:47 PM
many argue that this coin will die but surely who now holds it hopes this coin still exists and has good marks
Pages:
Jump to: