Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 81. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 07:39:55 AM
i don't think so, there total supply is very high also the price didn't evoluate that much.
I think they need to come up with something that will make people want to hold and trade with doge
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 07:34:17 AM
In my opinion the problem of Dogecoin is the "total supply", they are limitless, and that is not good thing
Activity: 289
November 25, 2017, 07:16:18 AM
Doge will have no future because this altcoin has made all investors unprofitable. I think doge needs to improve soon on their team because this altcoin really has a good foundation
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 25, 2017, 07:14:33 AM

same as me,,
i like doge, this one is my favourite cryptocurrency when i trade on an exchange,,
but in my opinion,, if dogecoin didn't explore the feature maybe the price of this coin will falling again and again my friends

here some articles about this cryptocurrency
https://cointelegraph.com/news/dogecoin-a-joke-that-turned-into-a-multi-million-dollar-business

Yeah man. As well as you, I'm a huge fan of Dogecoin as it provides faster transactions and serves as a better way for micropayments, than Bitcoin. Nowadays, it is extremely cheap but in my eyes, it will always be a valuable cryptocurrency to me. I'm hoping that the dev team could step up, and deliver innovation to this fun meme coin, to help it become popular once more. In the meantime, it would be just to buying lots of DOGE for me.  Smiley
yups and we will always support dogecoin hope devs improve the features and the marketing strategy doge almost forgotten because of the team itself dont do anything to make it popular again.

if the dev and team want to make the price of this meme coin increase, they must improve this coin,,
i think this coin is one of the old coin in crypto world,, and have a good community thats always support this coin  Wink
i dont have a concrete answer in regards tl this issue
Whats important is we will support the dogecoin and continue to
Rely on him,that sooner he will grow and make improvements

And ofcourse the devs will be responsible for all of that
They must make necessary move for the dogecoin th progress
So far what we had to do is wait
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
November 25, 2017, 06:50:55 AM
Doge has a sincere and respectable community. Dogecoin will have a future as a competitive altcoin. I have done some researches and I can say it will rise in the future. Long live Doge!
Activity: 287
November 25, 2017, 06:37:31 AM
If you mean that during a few last days this small cryptocurrency has been increasing, this does not mean that it will be the coolest crypto. It will live, but it is not supported my too many people. Meanwhile, you can earn on very well its ups and downs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 22, 2017, 10:23:49 PM
I don't know about you guys, but DOGE just pump so I think there are a lot of people that think it has a good future, why would they invest in it right? Probably it will even reach back to 120 sat levels by the end of the pump. It would still be a good investment at this point and could potentially profit by 600% just like that. I would definitely keep on buying even now.
I have seen that pump but I don't think it will last that long. There are still more sellers than buyers. In my view, being in the 16-18 sats for a while, short-trade people should be good in selling at 23 sats. I'm expecting the price to drop back to less than 20 sats.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 22, 2017, 10:22:38 PM
I do not think that, because dodecoin does not spread in different countries and the dogecoin price is low though investors have a lot to it. But then 2013 is also high in price but so far bitcoin for different crypto currency only bitcoin is the many ways to use and only a bit of bitcoin transactions and bitcoin, and its price is also high.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 10:13:50 PM
I don't know about you guys, but DOGE just pump so I think there are a lot of people that think it has a good future, why would they invest in it right? Probably it will even reach back to 120 sat levels by the end of the pump. It would still be a good investment at this point and could potentially profit by 600% just like that. I would definitely keep on buying even now.
Activity: 462
November 22, 2017, 09:57:01 PM
Well, It is my favorite. Because, it is very simple and cheap currency for tipping and micropayment.
For me there's a lot of altcoin have a birght future, but i think dodgecoin will not have a bright future, unlike ETH and litecoins thats the future is very bright because they are one of the best altcoins, but eventhough dodgecoin dont have a bright future i think it will stay a little bit longer because there are some people who are supporting and following it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 22, 2017, 09:41:58 PM
Well, It is my favorite. Because, it is very simple and cheap currency for tipping and micropayment.
Activity: 99
November 22, 2017, 09:28:43 PM
Well looking at the current condition and the value chartss of doge coin i don't think it is going to live much longer. I don't think anyone should even try investing in it/earning it now. It looks like it doesn't have any future as its price looks decrasing. Also as there are other good coins to invest in to get profit I think there would be a a very less number of people willing to help dogecoin grow.
The price looks like it could go back up to around 60 sats but it would require a year or two before that happens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
November 19, 2017, 12:20:38 PM
Well looking at the current condition and the value chartss of doge coin i don't think it is going to live much longer. I don't think anyone should even try investing in it/earning it now. It looks like it doesn't have any future as its price looks decrasing. Also as there are other good coins to invest in to get profit I think there would be a a very less number of people willing to help dogecoin grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
November 19, 2017, 11:29:12 AM
Despite the fact that the dog's coin is not my favorite, since I did not understand how to earn it, there is a very strange schedule for her, but there are many lovers, so she will live, although there are no realized projects behind her.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 10:38:17 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
I also like dogecoin.I thought at first that it is just a joke in the world of cryptocurrency. I can not leave a statement because its hard to predict if it will have a future. There are actually better coins than dogecoin which is more promising so investing in those will be better than investing in dogecoin.One good thing about dogecoin is it has a great start,hope it will continue and I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 10:09:26 AM
Dogecoin has a wonderful future. actually all of the coins that are active have a chance of a big future just make the flow of the coin nicely.

You should be kidding, I believe. There is no future for dogecoin clone, it's simply a useless thing.

Then, it's better for you not to expect much from it. Check other promisising things instead of dogecoin.

I agree. It has no future. It was predicted for a long time that it will grow, but it never grew, unlike other more promising altcoins. I do not even consider dogecoin for my investment portfolio.         

Activity: 170
November 18, 2017, 09:30:13 AM
Dogecoin has a wonderful future. actually all of the coins that are active have a chance of a big future just make the flow of the coin nicely.

You should be kidding, I believe. There is no future for dogecoin clone, it's simply a useless thing.

Then, it's better for you not to expect much from it. Check other promisising things instead of dogecoin.
Activity: 69
November 18, 2017, 09:10:28 AM
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 17, 2017, 04:02:32 PM
See it all depends on the market value of the coin if it goes on rising then its future is very bright if it is rising at very low rate or decreasing in between then its future is not so good. So according to my opinion investigate in coins before investing in it.
Just the price won't determine its future. Doge has no market cap, so price being low is quite obvious. The main thing is how the community acts and how others adopt it.
I keep wondering if the Doge will ever go up significantly invalue, most here have boatloads of the doge but who know?
The developer themselves stated that this was a joke coin and was made just for fun. It is the community which is trying to keep it alive.
Activity: 266
November 17, 2017, 03:12:10 PM
I keep wondering if the Doge will ever go up significantly invalue, most here have boatloads of the doge but who know?
Pages:
Jump to: