Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 23. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
I totally agree with you. Ethereum is the best altcoin in the market. And i think in few years time ethereum will take the place of bitcoin as the no.1 crypto in the market.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
ETH was over $2000 last December. I think it will suppass that this year. Its undervalued as it is.
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
Many people are rather optimistic about etherium this year, as well as many of them tend to invest money and the capitalization growth. For sure we will see the common market trend bullish by the end of the year, so why not.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
I'm hoping that this will be reach to that price as ETH is a good currency with a proven product. Sooner I'm sure the market will fully recover from this downfall.
Activity: 22
I strongly believe that ETH will reach new high value but it can't predictable to anyone how much ETH reach. But my opinion it will reach $1.5k or more. So guys let's enjoy the profit of ETH.
Activity: 392
As various liking that the Ether inclination ring active 1200 - 1400 close to the confine of the age. A year is much in plentiful hesitation so I inclination not be surprised.
Activity: 163
now ETH is about 500$. It's mean it must have x3 price than now to reach 1500$.
I think it's possible while total marketcap is still 340 billion$. Let make a compare with stock exchange, or forex, crypto just started.
We all don't know when, but now all the world know about bitcoin, Ethereum. They always a leading coin of market.
I just bought more at 520$. hope it will help me get more money. Tongue
Activity: 308
I think by the end of 2018 is possible and may be more.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
I do not agree. All investors are protecting their tokens. Under these circumstances, it is unlikely to increase. But all my wishes for the increase of the table.
I agree with this, people are seeing that the market is not doing very well and they are taking very safe choices and no one is willing to take risks, this is why I'm seeing that icos are having trouble reaching their soft and hard caps since people are not taking risks with icos, everyone is trying to recover some of the money they lost by selling their bests coins and so they do not have much capital for new investments.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I, too, think so. I believe that the ETH should reach this mark by the end of the year. I believe in it and buy it a little bit
Activity: 434
Merit: 4

I think this is quite realistic and as a rule this should happen in the 4th quarter of this year, when the whole market will again grow. But the price of the air of 1500 dollars I think is not the limit and it is quite possible we will grow up to 2000 dollars
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Yes, it is possible to reach more than 1500$ in this year, so chances of increasing ETH is high but it is the right time to buy ETH and you will be making 3x once the price start increasing.
Activity: 504
I don't think it's possible this year,although I really want it.I think by the end of the year the price will be about $ 1000.Although the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable.
Activity: 111
yeah it can be. i think that.
copper member
Activity: 224
 1500 dollars , you underestimated the growth rate of ether .  it is a practical project . i think it can reach five thousand dollars by the end of this year .
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
I do not agree. All investors are protecting their tokens. Under these circumstances, it is unlikely to increase. But all my wishes for the increase of the table.
Activity: 11
I think Price can cross 1000$ in december but I Think 1500 is very hard
Activity: 136
I don't think Eth is a currency that might cross the $1000 resistance by the end of this year. Maybe later though.
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
I hardly doubt that. We can see some growth but not up to $1500. The market will take time to recover, now it's still down and we're already in the middle of the year
But that is still possbile to happend right? We still have half year to make some big surprice, did you remember ETH has 10~ USD, and now has be 600$.
Highest has 1400USD, that is to close. Let see what is the good news by platform Ethereum, and we will see.
Activity: 49
It seems impossible but in crypto world, anytime is possible. The market could go bullish anytime and Eth could touch $1500. Let's see as things turn though.
Pages:
Jump to: