Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 24. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I hardly doubt that. We can see some growth but not up to $1500. The market will take time to recover, now it's still down and we're already in the middle of the year
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
I'm totally with the fact that Ethereum is very much underrated. Ethereum is a very promising altcoin and in the future should cost around $ 1500-2000.
There is no doubt in my mind that the price of Ethereum is very low but that does not mean we are going to reach those prices before the end of the year you must understand that the market is not rational and if you expect it to be you will lose a lot of money, so if you are so sure that ethereum can reach those prices then the only thing you need to do is to buy more of it and wait until it happens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think this is the minimum price that the ETH will reach by the end of the year. Due to this, I bought up, and now I'm waiting for growth. Now the market is not steady, but I'm sure everything will work out, and many coins will go up, not just the ETH
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
On the one hand, the cryptocurrency does not have a certain price.It all depends on many factors.But I agree that ETH is now in bottom.
Yeah, nobody can predict the price of crypto but we can speculate in a way that this could be achievable and I'm thinking that ETH can reach $1200 by year end as the market will getting better by third quarter until year end.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
No one can tell it for sure, but in my opinion, it can easily reach 1500 $, even a bit more in the end of the year. I am personaly always bullish on Ethereum however Cheesy And also believe in the usual december bull market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Its been half of the year now but the price of eth still suffer so i dont see this hitting 1.5k by the end of the year. Based on the movement i can see this getting back to 900
Activity: 644
My plan is to sell my ethir higher than 2100) Hope I will have enough patience to reach such targets) Maybe I'm wrong) but I will try)
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
Sure.. why not, that is still possible to happend, Highest of the years (2018) has 1400USD~ .
Everyone has looking at System Technology of Blockchain, So i can see a few country - company like had join on world of crypto by platform Ethereum, So 1500 will be happend (in my guessing), Reminder : Everyone looking need a gas for each transactions.
Activity: 238
It is hard to predict. Because you can see that the value of the Eth is reducing day by day since last 2 weeks. May be it can rise to the peak as previously happened. Most of the crypto currencies have such a pattern these days. If it will rise, then it should start happening within next couple of months. Lets hope for the best
Activity: 32
I`m be rich with ETrader_Bot for Satoshi Nakamoto: https://www.bitcointalk.org/ETrader-Bot-Best-Software-For-Trading/ . You can be rich to.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Generally speaking, if we analyze the current situation in the crypto currency market, then I have very big doubts that by the end of 2018 there will be some active growth of the crypt currency.
Activity: 308
Of course, the price will increase if it is $1 500  or more will be wonderful, but let's hope for a big increase.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
The ETH can rise higher. Currently, the market is turning and wants to rise, so the chances for the ETH and other coins are wide open, but I dont expect that bitcoin prices will go down even more. In general, the trend will now be positive and I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
I agree with you... there is a strong possibility that ethereum will reach 1500 usd this year..it lost quiet a value in last one month but it will start to gain momentum again slowly I think and surely I believe it should reach 1500usd or more till the end of this year
Activity: 132
On the one hand, the cryptocurrency does not have a certain price.It all depends on many factors.But I agree that ETH is now in bottom.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
The crypto market can take a new shape within a matter of weeks unlike the conventional financial sector.
With a little confidence and FOMO, Ethereum can rise sporadically.
We can not predict when that would happen.
Activity: 350
In-sha-allah If will more and more up In this year..I beleieve ETHEREUM Project.At the last of the year anything will happend on crypto market every year last quarter Maximum coin price big Up..I think it is high expectetion coins
Activity: 174

Yes, its possible,

Btc and ETH will up in DEC.
And I think ETH will 2500$ in January.

In December everything will possible.
Activity: 210
If the market returns to recover in this month it is not possible eth price will increase. all crypto will increase. eth I think could reach at a price of $ 1500 by the end of this year.
Activity: 252
I value this coin (together with NEO, of course) as one of the most promising in long-term investments. There are no obstacles to the fact that ETH will be more common than BTC, and therefore more expensive. So yes, its value will still grow strongly in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: