Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 25. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
Of course, I can not see the problems of this))
Now, sort of slowly the market is starting to turn in the right direction. And now only half a year has passed since the beginning of the year, there is still time will be dispersed.
That's back in that year, remember how bitcoin quickly grew up literally in a couple of months, So everything is possible and this year will surprise us))
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
ETH has great potential. It is the best utility token out there which actually has many great use cases. Major road blocks that prevent ETH price shoot up is ICO's. ICO's collect ETH so that ETH price will go up. But once the ICO is over developers will sell the ETH to fund the project causing ETH price go down. This cycle will continue forever
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
I agree my friends however we players and users of cryptocurency must have confidence in the return of a moment in which eth can touch up to the 1500 dollar figure as happened at the end of the previous year and may be more than what we predict today.
Activity: 560
Merit: 6
Any one of us can freely predict what happening on eth or other altcoins price.But in my own opinion i think its hard to reach the $1500 in this years. but we can under state how the value of eth is.Because bitcoin now is really stanning among the other coins and we all know ethereum is using of many company to fund their projects so i think ethereum could be the next level after bitcoin.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?

Yes, I think its possible, but I think this will be in January, because after DEC when people want transfer tokens in cash, they want buy ETH for transfer and cashout.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
for now, predict the market is very difficult, but I think will very difficult too eth can reach $1500, may take a while
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
You can think whatever you want, reality dictates its conditions. If we get for good news and bullish market, then it is likely. But there are always chances that everything will go not along the planned path.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
$900 to go for this year and 6 months to go before this year goes to an end.
There's still enough for the market to get on the bullish and $1,500 can be possible for Ethereum.

I think this year ETH can reach over $ 3,000
To me this is too much for this year that's quite high with my expectation.
Activity: 406
I don't agree with you, friend !I think it will reach $ 2,000 . In the future,it can even shift bitcoin, and reach 20-30 thousand dollars .Once and for bitcoin in 1000 dollars spoke very expensively)
Precisely the etherium is capable of greater achievements, it is quite real. and if you analyze the year 2017, you can find evidence that the etherium could reach $ 1,300 without problems, But if the market goes up, then perhaps we will see much better results.
I think this year ETH can reach over $ 3,000 because I see that ETH is the best coin on the current cryptocurrency market. The value of ETH will continue to increase because of the high demand from ICO projects and ETH payment applications. ETH is the coin I hold the most in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 97
Difficult question. We do not see the future, but I'll try to guess. I think ETH can reach this mark by the end of the year. I would like to believe this
Activity: 196
It will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018.The price of Ethereum had crossed 1300$ in the month of January.After this August,the price of Ethereum will succeed and Ethereum reach the   1000$. This year we can expect to happen.
Activity: 533
All time high was 1433$ or something like that. I don't see why Ethereum couldn't reach that mark by end of this year.
Someone mentioned that it will have 1 million transactions per second. https://twitter.com/streamrinc/status/1003906689853255680
That is pretty good scaling Smiley if you ask me
Activity: 228
After Bitcoin is currently the second most popular cryptocurrency Ethereum. This cryptocurrency is predicted by the bright future from its inception in 2015. The price not only Ethereum but also the price of other cryptocurrencies is underestimated. Many prices are directly dependent on the Bitcoin price. I would be very happy and not just myself if the ETH price would rise to $ 1,500 by the end of the year. I firmly believe this will happen.
Activity: 644
I don't agree with you, friend !I think it will reach $ 2,000 . In the future,it can even shift bitcoin, and reach 20-30 thousand dollars .Once and for bitcoin in 1000 dollars spoke very expensively)
Precisely the etherium is capable of greater achievements, it is quite real. and if you analyze the year 2017, you can find evidence that the etherium could reach $ 1,300 without problems, But if the market goes up, then perhaps we will see much better results.
Activity: 168
Activity: 280
I'm totally with the fact that Ethereum is very much underrated. Ethereum is a very promising altcoin and in the future should cost around $ 1500-2000.
Activity: 112
It is still be possible or even higher once the bull market appears again. But right now we have to observe and see the market now because as of now BTC is still on the recovering phase wherein ETC is strongly based also on the price of BTC.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Everyone knows ethereum was nce almost trading at $1500 in earlier days of 2017 but later its price came down like btc.
So it seems pretty much possible that ethereum can reach such price level again one day, even i think we can surpass all previous price records together by supporting it
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
ETH has reached $ 1,500 by the end of 2017 and I think this year ETH will achieve much higher value. Ethereum is receiving tremendous support from cryptocurrency investors and many ICO projects are being built on ETH's platform that has made ETH a steady growth for many years. Long-term investment in ETH is a good move.
Activity: 252
Agree or not, we are free to predict what will be the price of each crypto.

The market is still in bad shape today and bitcoin does have to go through inside the hole of a needle. Why I mentioned bitcoin? Ethereum is being inspired by the gain and loss of it so we should be hopeful for bitcoin first so the rest will follow.

The rest will follow bitcoin since bitcoin is the main cyptocurrency and etherium also will follow bitcoin.
So there are many reason of etherium can reach that price or not but mostly is the bitcoin itself. Can it grows and pass the Ath or not? If yes, the possibilitybof etherium reach $2k this year also big possibility.
Pages:
Jump to: