Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 26. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Ohh
I don't think so. Today it is around 600$.  It must to multiply almost for 2,5X. It's unbelievable for me.
Activity: 49
Ethereum definitely has a huge potential to go beyond Bitcoin in terms of their market cap. The number of transaction on the Ethereum blockchain has spiked since the announcement on the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) that connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
Certainly. I agree with you. There are at least 2 reasons why the price of Ethereum will be around $ 1500 by the end of the year.
1. The total annual market growth, all altcoins will grow in proportion to bitcoin. The air will definitely cost about $ 1000.
2. New updates. After them, the price of Ethereum should grow strongly.
Activity: 210
Masa Depan Kerja
yes i agree with you eth in estimate will catch up btc hopefully it will happen in this year. many say at the end of the year eth will go up. may be in the current eth emang down but there are no signs if it will rise in the future. we just wait how the price movement eth. whether rising is otherwise
Activity: 5
probably will hit 2000
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I`m absolutely sure that this is possible and think that it can reach $1.5k at the end of the year maybe, because it was underrated for a long time, but for now the positive issue continues until the end of the year, then it is not impossible for ETH to reach $1.5k at the end of year.
Activity: 462
I also believe it can happen by the end of the year, in case we will see the bullish trends to come back this Fall. But if we are in a long recession cycle, this year we will not face such a big growth of Etherium.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
according to the projected growth of Ethereum it can reach the 1500USD mark by late December and going to January 2019. While the current market is still at dip Ethereum is expected to recover at the quarter of 2018 and will moon on or before the holidays. If it goes down we are still not late to invest.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Totally possible but $1500 is not the highest price of ETH in this year, ETH price will increase to another higher price than $1500 till the end of this year. I'm hoping that ETH can reach to $3000 at least in this year cause I'm holding about 20 ETH and still waiting ETH can be able to go to the moon Smiley)
Activity: 168
if looking at the market now, eth began to experience a significant price increase. and there is a possibility if eth will reach $1500 in the long-term
Activity: 154
I think that ETH by the end of the year may cost $ 1500 and even more, but do not forget that the price in dollars depends on the bitcoin exchange rate
Activity: 210
I don't know, because so many bad news about cryptocurrency for this year.
just hope and wish it raised.
Activity: 101
I hardly doubt that. We can see some growth but not up to $1500. The market will take time to recover, now it's still down and we're already in the middle of the year
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
In my opinion for Ethereum is expecting steady rise and in the end of this year i think it would be $ 2,5k. I remind you that ethereum will be developed as Proof of Stake soon, various coins, token and decentralized applications are based on ethereum blockchain, so this practical use will keep Ethereum price rising.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
It's possible for ethereum to  reach $1500 or even more in 2018. However nobody has any idea of the evolution of the price of Ethereum, so everything is pure speculations. It is incredibly difficult to predict where the price of Ethereum will go.
Activity: 138
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
Pretty sure it can.

However realy doubt Ethereum can reach 5-10k anytime in future, 1,500 - 2000 is the highest value imho.
Activity: 56
Keep in mind that attempting to offer a short term prediction for the price of Ether is a difficult endeavor. For starters, the price of a single Ether is so volatile that it can lose 25% of its value in one day.
Activity: 216
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
I admit that Ethereum is a stable altcoin, but I can not be sure that Ethereum in December 2018 will touch $ 1500. Because market conditions are very difficult to predict, but I really hope Ethereum touches the price of $ 1500.
Activity: 57
Yeah i think it is quite possible and maybe even more. Ethereum is one of my favourite coins and think it has huge potential.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
The market is very volatile and unpredictable, most pointersand trends  are not looking up now. We can only be optimistic but can't predict.
Pages:
Jump to: