Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 28. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 01:03:06 AM
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
If the common crypto-currency market will grow well in price, then of course, ethereum is able to reach a price of $ 1500, or even more. This requires that the market itself is raised, and above all bitcoin. Ethereum coin is still undervalued and the potential for its growth is still great. In addition, the popularity of this coin is growing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
very difficult eth broke through the price of $ 15000 because the new coin that existed in this year very much. competition between new and old coins is very tight.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?

yes there is every possibility that ether will get to that certain amount looking at what happen last year December it almost to $2k in then so i hopefully think that it will get that stage, so just relax and watch ether grow as usual
Activity: 140
I do not think so. prices are not stable at this time. possible price of eth $ 1000 at the end of the year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Everything is prediction and we don't know how long it will take to reach the 1500$ mark. But according to the people prediction it is possible to reach more than $2000 but when and how long it will take there is no exact predictions.
Activity: 93
Ethereum can rise higher. Currently the market is turning and wanting to rise so the chances for ethereum and other coins are wide open but I do not expect to see bitcoin prices going down again from yesterday and we are also having a bit of trouble to see the bitcoin prices go down further. Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think it's too easy for ETH Smiley. It was almost $1500 last year so this year I don't thin $1500 is something too difficult for ETH price. IMO I think that ETH price can be about $4.000 - $5.000 at the end of this year. Smiley. If you wanna know the reason why I think so, you should know that this is the year of ICO project and ETH blockchain is the thing ICO project need to develop their project so it'll make ETH price go to the moon Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
This can be posible as long as we can have a good rally to push the price higher including bitcoin as bitcoin is the driving force of crypto currency market. Without bitcoin the price of ETH can't reach to $1500. Let's just wait how the market moves in midyear.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20

Yes .I agree with your point.It will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018.The price of Ethereum had crossed 1300$ in the month of January.After this August,the price of Ethereum will succeed and Ethereum reach the   1000$. This year we can expect to happen.

I think there's a chance to reach $1500 before of 2018, but we don't know when it happens so I suggest to buy and invest now before it's too late. Facing of crypto currency now in the market was so fast, so I think it is a good basis of investment. Aside on that you can also make a basis the price of ethereum coin in the market and their movement, to assure you that you will earn income when the time you invest.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302

Yes .I agree with your point.It will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018.The price of Ethereum had crossed 1300$ in the month of January.After this August,the price of Ethereum will succeed and Ethereum reach the   1000$. This year we can expect to happen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
I want to agree with you and hope that eth will reach 1500 at the end of 2018. But it is not clear what will happen, everything can be happen in crypto world.
Generally speaking, if we analyze the current situation on the crypto-currency market, then I have very great doubts that there will be some active growth of the crypto currency by the end of 2018. And to raise the price of the etherium, you can not even speak. This is unrealistic.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I want to agree with you and hope that eth will reach 1500 at the end of 2018. But it is not clear what will happen, everything can be happen in crypto world.
Activity: 140
I believe in Ethereum as a big and serious player in the market. By the end of the year, we will be witnessing dramatic events. as always, it is very difficult to predict the market.
Positive option: Ethereum launches Casper and the price flies to the moon.
The negative option: DFINITY launches a mine at the end of the year and overcomes a part of the market at the ether.
Which of the options will be more convincing time will tell-we'll see
Activity: 554
Merit: 100

likely to break $1500 by the end of the year. all depends on the market circulation
let's pray the same so ETH can penetrate it
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
My belief is that the future of Ethereum depends massively on dApps devs. Shit apps cannot sell a good App Store. If Ethereum has high demands services like Netflix, Spotify, Amazon, then we are not just going to the moon, we are gonna buy the moon itself.The platform itself is admirable and has a huge chunk of potential.
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
Yes, I agree. ETH is very undervalued and should be very soon back up. So no worries if you have ETH, don't sell, prices are getting better soon.
copper member
Activity: 252
yeah. I totally agree with you. When BTC reach 20k$, ETH can reach 1500$ too. Many coin rely on ETH system. ETH still the leading coin of crypto currency in near future. It's main value of it.
there is a lot of coins on the Etherium, but how many hacks have been in recent months) Because this kind of network requires better security, and who will be interested in investing in the network where this happens?
Activity: 29
ETH could hit 1500 this year, or it also could not... Posts about what price a token could reach are just speculation. ETH at least has some very valid use cases, so I'm hopeful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I seek to ask why your view of undervalue? I think most crypto enthusiasts are grabbers that is why we are just concerned about price of crypto rising. We look forward to stable market and less volatility.
Activity: 147
actually, predict whether the market will rise again or not is very difficult, and I think eth has the potential to reach $ 1500, but in the long-term
Pages:
Jump to: