Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum fail if Vitalik dies? - page 12. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 27
November 07, 2018, 06:19:48 AM
What a strange question:D As i know, Vitalik is not the only developer in ethereum team:)) There are a lot of other genious guys and nothing will change if smth happen
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 06:16:38 AM
Vitalik is very young boy and i do not think he will die soon Smiley is Microsoft will die after the Bill Gates die or apple died ? there are development teams, managers or something like that. like normal company. Vitalik is face of etherium and i think he is face of altcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 06:04:45 AM
We can assume that there will be a small drawdown in the price ,and then everything will be restored as it is collective work and the team will not allow the Ethereum to disappear.Vitalik, live long.
copper member
Activity: 126
November 07, 2018, 05:35:30 AM
I think there would be some serious market dump such news, a lot of persons may think his death will mean death of the coin initially. Price of the coin will recover if eventually the coin utility continue to exist and a good replacement and other mangers take over. Afterall a lot of new knew about Vitalik for the first time before buying Etherium
Activity: 434
November 07, 2018, 05:28:40 AM
It mights happen just for a while as an effect of negative news.
Ethereum foundation has experienced team and Vitalik death won't affect it in a hard way.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 05:25:58 AM
I think that every one these rumors square measure created deliberately or deliberately. somebody edges from it. therefore strive to not listen to that. Vitalik Buterin can live, unless in fact with him and truly happen some emergency. In life it's completely different and no-one is immune. If you're therefore disturbed regarding the volatility of the ETH rate, then sell a number of your coins and get them less volatile. Thereby safeguarding their capital from the spike down.
Activity: 448
November 07, 2018, 05:18:42 AM
What do you think will happen with Ethereum if Vitalik Buterin's death is confirmed?
Really interesting question. I think the price of ETH would fall but for some period. A lot of money is invested in its mining around the world and a lot of projects are based on its blockchain. Ethereum has a huge support behind it that the most probably would help to avoid problems related to this situation
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 03:14:54 AM
Perhaps it will affect the charisma of the project and the team but only in a very small way but it will continue to be great nonetheless. Because Vitalik is a huge personality in the crypto space and he is like the equivalent of a celebrity in hollywood in the crypto version.
Activity: 294
November 06, 2018, 11:40:06 PM
This has little to do with the founder. It is important to know that the commercial value of Ethereum has been fully released, although the ICO bubble has now broken and the price of Ethereum has returned to rationality. But it won't go away. It still exists at least a few years later.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 11:10:26 PM
I don't think Ethereum will die that easily if Mr.Vitalik will be dead. The most possible that it will step down as the number 1 Altcoin but it will not be obsolete because Ethereum is already build a deep foundation of trust among the users as erc20 standars therefore it will continue in the market with or without Vitalik as for sure their vital datas are well stored at their special place.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 08:48:28 PM
What do you think will happen with Ethereum if Vitalik Buterin's death is confirmed? Will the price crash and the project fail? Or would it continue to grow into infinity and beyond? I'm concerned about this, since previously, there were rumors about Vitalik's death which caused the price of Ethereum to fall drastically within the cryptocurrency market. Fortunately, Vitalik showed proof that he was alive, which calmed the downfall of Ethereum's price.

However, if Vitalik dies, many things could happen either good or bad. Perhaps, Ethereum may fall if Vitalik dies, because he's been leading the project every step of the way. By not having a leader, the Ethereum project will disorientate itself into oblivion, IMO. Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Roll Eyes
its impossible to fail even vitalik dies, because theres more can run the ethereum
copper member
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 08:35:16 PM
What do you think will happen with Ethereum if Vitalik Buterin's death is confirmed? Will the price crash and the project fail? Or would it continue to grow into infinity and beyond? I'm concerned about this, since previously, there were rumors about Vitalik's death which caused the price of Ethereum to fall drastically within the cryptocurrency market. Fortunately, Vitalik showed proof that he was alive, which calmed the downfall of Ethereum's price.

However, if Vitalik dies, many things could happen either good or bad. Perhaps, Ethereum may fall if Vitalik dies, because he's been leading the project every step of the way. By not having a leader, the Ethereum project will disorientate itself into oblivion, IMO. Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Roll Eyes

Was there any evidence proving that Vitalik died? I don't think his death would have a massive impact on the price of ETH. Since, it is the investors and cryptocurrency users who literally put some values to it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 06, 2018, 08:09:17 PM
It seems to me that you are burying a nano vitalo. he is still very young)) but if such a situation occurs, it will undoubtedly affect the price, but the catastrophe will not happen, since there are still people in the Ethereum team.
November 06, 2018, 08:02:19 PM
surely the ethereum will fail because the vitali is the branded face of ethereum and it is thanks to him that this coin has so many fans and such success. it would be a huge loss
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 07:59:31 PM
If Vitalk Buterin died, it would be impossible for ETH to stop working because someone else would take over the ETH technology. Only ETH's prices will be affected as investors will lose confidence in the crypto when Vitalk dies. So do not hesitate to invest in ETH.

Indeed, Vitalik has many connections with crypto and if ever he will lost his life that's not a problem. His group will continue what he begun to do, because other altcoins relied on ethereum platform. If this currency will be stop many coins will fail and won't continue to gain their project roadmap bacause of that reason of failing. We must not expect worst for eth, instead we should help the community grow stronger.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
November 06, 2018, 07:36:29 PM
If Vitalk Buterin died, it would be impossible for ETH to stop working because someone else would take over the ETH technology. Only ETH's prices will be affected as investors will lose confidence in the crypto when Vitalk dies. So do not hesitate to invest in ETH.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 06, 2018, 07:10:39 PM
Ethereum has made their project already!
they have the team to continue the growth of the token.
Vitalik is just a man, Ethereum has a team to manage the project.

That's certainly true, mate. However, I'm afraid that if Vitalik dies, Ethereum's price will fall drastically to lows that were never seen since last year. As an investor, this concerns me a lot because mainstream media will spread FUD causing new Ethereum investors to panic sell their coins. Of course, without a doubt the Ethereum project will survive since it has the most talented developers in the world of Blockchain. However, events such as the death of Vitalik could cause a lot of FUD for quite some time across cryptocurrency exchanges. Sad

Given that Ethereum has a proven development record ever since it launched back 3 years ago, it'll be quite impossible to take down. Perhaps, right after Vitalik dies, another leader would be placed by the Foundation itself. What matters is that Ethereum could survive as a cryptocurrency project with the purpose of delivering real use cases for the mainstream world. Only then, Ethereum could stand the test of time just like Bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 04, 2018, 11:16:20 AM
Ethereum has made their project already!
they have the team to continue the growth of the token.
Vitalik is just a man, Ethereum has a team to manage the project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
November 04, 2018, 11:12:33 AM
He already told that, even he leave the project, the project will continue without a problem.

Ethereum is bigger than just a man.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
November 04, 2018, 11:11:00 AM
It seems to me that no, since he is not alone in the project team, he actually provided most of the product, but the project also has other team members who are also able to maintain and develop the product.
Pages:
Jump to: