Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ? - page 2. (Read 5429 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
December 25, 2018, 02:44:50 AM
All coins will follow Bitcoin, and Ethereum will be able to restore prices in the future, but it will take three years to complete. This is a long process and investors need to wait patiently.
I think you are predicting for a much longer time while according to my views we will not need to wait for that much longer. As in the coming month we will see a huge recovery of the market and in that it is obvious that ethereum will recover.
Today, most experts agree that in 2019 the rate of the ether will increase slightly, but the repetition of the growth rates of 2017 - the beginning of 2018. with a 140-fold increase (from $ 10 to $ 1,400) will no longer be. The main reason is the distrust of investors, many of whom have lost money, succumbing to cryptocurrency rush.
We should not underestimate the potential of crypto market, maybe there are investors that will leave because they lose their money, but the market is so wide, we are dealing here with universal currency as no border can be a hindrance. What will happen IMO is that there are still newcomers that are ready to get FOMO.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 24, 2018, 10:24:27 AM
All coins will follow Bitcoin, and Ethereum will be able to restore prices in the future, but it will take three years to complete. This is a long process and investors need to wait patiently.
I think you are predicting for a much longer time while according to my views we will not need to wait for that much longer. As in the coming month we will see a huge recovery of the market and in that it is obvious that ethereum will recover.
Today, most experts agree that in 2019 the rate of the ether will increase slightly, but the repetition of the growth rates of 2017 - the beginning of 2018. with a 140-fold increase (from $ 10 to $ 1,400) will no longer be. The main reason is the distrust of investors, many of whom have lost money, succumbing to cryptocurrency rush.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 05:25:20 AM
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 06:29:25 PM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
Well I believe that ethereum will be bounce back the price we dont know when its happen but I believe that ethereum will be move and also other altcoins that suffering now of bearish market. Oets hope that it will happen soonest so we get back our loses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
December 23, 2018, 06:22:12 PM
I'm sure that ethereum's performance will recover, and this is what makes me not worry about ethereum conditions, and I'm happy because today ethereum can go up by more than 10% and above $ 100, hopefully the increase continues so that the end of the year can reach at least $ 200.
There's no point in worrying. It is better to look to the future and believe that growth will be. I'm glad the price started to rise. There is still a chance that by the end of the year Ethereum will rise to $ 200. There is a week left and I wonder whether the price will change in a big way or go down again.
Activity: 476
December 23, 2018, 06:02:43 PM
Ethereum is a project I really believe in. I think the ethereum will come at much higher prices. Now I will calmly stick to my previous plan. I think it'il go up to $ 1,000.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
December 23, 2018, 05:25:09 PM
surely ethereum will rise and shift the coin that has shifted ethereum. many people who champion ethereum in the next year and believe that ethereum prices will continue to increase. just wait for what happens next year.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
December 23, 2018, 12:27:46 PM
I believe in ETH and I think ETH will recover in the near future, maybe about 3 months later, the ETH will return strongly. I think the new ETH is now the potential Altcoins after Bitcoin.
Activity: 555
December 23, 2018, 12:14:17 PM
Now it's approaching hardfork. prices of ethereum continue to rise. and of course this is a good thing when the market is declining to make prices rise. revival of the market
right bro, now the price has started to improve and if eth already hardfork maybe better than yesterday with prices that will soar
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 11:23:12 AM
I'm sure that ethereum's performance will recover, and this is what makes me not worry about ethereum conditions, and I'm happy because today ethereum can go up by more than 10% and above $ 100, hopefully the increase continues so that the end of the year can reach at least $ 200.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
December 23, 2018, 09:45:15 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
It bounced back very fastly in this week, it was 85 dollar 1 week ago and today it rised to 130 dollar this is good profit for investing from bottom, btc will decide to it's direction, then we will see what will happen to eth and other altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
December 23, 2018, 09:39:27 AM
Eth always bounces back, quicker than most coins out there, just look at its bounce over the last few days. It will return to its former glory quicker than the rest
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
December 23, 2018, 07:31:27 AM
Now it's approaching hardfork. prices of ethereum continue to rise. and of course this is a good thing when the market is declining to make prices rise. revival of the market
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
December 23, 2018, 06:49:42 AM
In fact, today the entire cryptocurrency market is in a bad state and the current indicators cannot be the prerogative of only one project. On this basis, the decline in prices for ethereum is a market trend.
Which market do you see now looks bad? Have you seen the trading volume for several days? do not see prices that are still low, you are like someone who is desperate for losing a lot of money. Look at the market, there is an increase in trade going on in the market, this is a good response to future market growth.
Of course, the moment is very pleased that the capitalization of very popular coins is still increasing. This indicates the revival of the cryptocurrency market and the influx of investment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 06:29:27 AM
In fact, today the entire cryptocurrency market is in a bad state and the current indicators cannot be the prerogative of only one project. On this basis, the decline in prices for ethereum is a market trend.
Which market do you see now looks bad? Have you seen the trading volume for several days? do not see prices that are still low, you are like someone who is desperate for losing a lot of money. Look at the market, there is an increase in trade going on in the market, this is a good response to future market growth.
Activity: 560
December 23, 2018, 06:01:49 AM
It seems to me that all the rumors that the ethereum has some big problems are not worth our attention, now it does not grow as fast as it did in 2017-2018 because the dynamics of the emergence of new projects has now temporarily decreased and the volume of ethereum buy is low, but that will change soon - I am sure of that.
Activity: 490
December 23, 2018, 12:16:13 AM
It seems to me that all the rumors that the ethereum has some big problems are not worth our attention, now it does not grow as fast as it did in 2017-2018 because the dynamics of the emergence of new projects has now temporarily decreased and the volume of ethereum buy is low, but that will change soon - I am sure of that.
Activity: 644
December 22, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

i believe ethereum will be bounce back again my friend
don't worry, and we can see the sign now, ethereum price run above $100 and soon will reach $400 in my predictions  Wink
hopefully your predictions can come true. but to reach $ 400 in a short amount of time I thought it would be difficult. we must have more time to get it. at least we have to wait and see the market until the beginning or the middle of next year. but I believe ethereum will experience growth until this year ends.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
December 22, 2018, 06:34:25 PM

i believe ethereum will be bounce back again my friend
don't worry, and we can see the sign now, ethereum price run above $100 and soon will reach $400 in my predictions  Wink
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
December 22, 2018, 06:27:30 PM
I think the unpredictability is not to that extend where ETH is stuck in a terrible bad situation below 100$ thats a bad market that is bound to have some improvements say like 200 or something so i personally things will be more better for ethereum it just need time to recover
Pages:
Jump to: