Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ? - page 3. (Read 5429 times)

Activity: 941
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 06:24:58 PM
No, I don't. When we do graphical analysis, it comes out. Unfortunately there is no rise. It's hard to find something different. I hope he develops his technology and comes back to the places he deserves.
are you serious about that? I think ethereum with a very large community can rise along with an improved market situation. we can see when the market begins to improve and experience growth, ethereum will also follow that growth. I think ethereum will be back soon.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 06:05:52 PM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
I believe that ethereum will be go higher next year even though that price now is so lower that no one expect it. People will not want ethereum to gone mostly projects that their token is rely to ethereum. I'm still believe ethereum will be back on track again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 22, 2018, 05:58:00 PM
No, I don't. When we do graphical analysis, it comes out. Unfortunately there is no rise. It's hard to find something different. I hope he develops his technology and comes back to the places he deserves.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 12:33:14 PM
Yes, there is probability for bouncing back,so you don't have to miss this opportunity,man.
Stay tuned for this channel and buy more crypto currency for cheap prices!
You need to buy ETH until its price is so low. there may not be another possibility. I think that many are now waiting for a reversal in the market
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 22, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
Of course, all altcoin prices, especially ethereum and bitcoin have their own time. There are times when ethereum prices are very high, and there are times when prices fall, even just a few percent of the highest price. All will definitely return to stable prices, whether this month or next year.
in any case, all updates and any team work on the erc20 platform will bring really good results. I hope that scaling the block chain in 2019 will attract more and more investors.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 22, 2018, 10:20:48 AM
Of course, all altcoin prices, especially ethereum and bitcoin have their own time. There are times when ethereum prices are very high, and there are times when prices fall, even just a few percent of the highest price. All will definitely return to stable prices, whether this month or next year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
December 22, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
i think the ether will rebound. it is preparing a hard fork. ether will have a good performance in January next year. i think it will go back to a thousand dollars, once again.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 22, 2018, 08:39:29 AM
There is no doubt that ethereum's future will continue to improve even though it is currently dropping, hundreds of ethereum based tokens are certainly the strongest factor for making ethereum great again.
Those projects and incoming more projects can bring the value back to rise high again, a lots of projects who uses this platform and those coming news after this year probably we will notice a good run though it's not this year anymore but next year first or second quarter we might see good run and make more money back to this project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 22, 2018, 08:20:43 AM
Yes, there is probability for bouncing back,so you don't have to miss this opportunity,man.

ETH will bounce back now much quicker as btc have started to recover and gain quickly. This is the time to start accumulating all the coins which have fallen badly in this year as the rise will also happen much quicker than our anticipation.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 08:13:47 AM
Still monitoring the rise, as of now Ethereum is $105.87 and there is surety that it will rise in the future.
in any case, for the entire 2018, new analysts promised positive changes in September and October, as well as in December. So far, until December there were no changes. Perhaps before the end of this year we will see green color on the market for quite a long time.
it's true, bro, but for this year it's very difficult with prices falling more, but if eth has started repairs, surely early January will be green again

In the next month everything will be okay because in the next month the whole market is going to be in green due to some positive changes in the journey of crypto currencies. So we will see the price of ethereum recovering to its previous all time high price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
December 22, 2018, 06:45:35 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

regarding the price of Etherum which has fallen since mid-2018 until the end of this year is something that cannot be predicted by anyone. but for the price increase in the coming months I think it will happen, but it will not exceed the previous price. etherum prices will rise again.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
December 22, 2018, 05:15:45 AM
All coins will follow Bitcoin, and Ethereum will be able to restore prices in the future, but it will take three years to complete. This is a long process and investors need to wait patiently.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 22, 2018, 03:16:44 AM
There is no doubt that ethereum's future will continue to improve even though it is currently dropping, hundreds of ethereum based tokens are certainly the strongest factor for making ethereum great again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 22, 2018, 02:39:44 AM
And new forks will further reduce the value of the coin. So, the green and stable indicators are still far away, and the shortcomings should be solved now, and not wait for the bitcoin to rise and the snake pulls after it again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 21, 2018, 07:13:06 PM
Still monitoring the rise, as of now Ethereum is $105.87 and there is surety that it will rise in the future.
in any case, for the entire 2018, new analysts promised positive changes in September and October, as well as in December. So far, until December there were no changes. Perhaps before the end of this year we will see green color on the market for quite a long time.

the green already coming,
but the questions is this green is a real bulls or only a trap,,?
many people still doubt if this is a real bull my friend,,

Activity: 289
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 07:11:33 PM
Currently, the market is declining especially for Bitcoin and Ethereum because it can affect all Altcoin. I am sure if there are large investors with large funds making negative news spread. All recipients of this news will panic so that the feeling arises to sell coins and finally coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum fall. But I am still confident with Ethereum that the selling value will rise again.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 05:09:01 PM
If they can't deliver something it will never bounce back..

Ico creating and scamming people time is over..

It's now time to come with real projects..
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 21, 2018, 04:59:13 PM
In the crypto currency market, everything is unpredictable. We can only assume what is more likely to happen, and what is less.
I suppose that the eth is more likely to have reached its bottom and in the future we may see the same marks as now, but not below. I also expect that in January, after the start of Constantinople, the course of the eth will begin to grow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
December 21, 2018, 02:35:44 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 02:17:21 PM
Going by some crypto analysts, the market may have bottomed already. Ethereum holding above last lows or better $100 will be a good sign.
today, the difference between the second and third place of the cryptocurrency market is only 3 billion. I think that the ethereum is rapidly gaining momentum not only in price, but also in terms of capitalization.
Pages:
Jump to: