Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ? - page 4. (Read 5429 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 21, 2018, 02:04:12 PM
Going by some crypto analysts, the market may have bottomed already. Ethereum holding above last lows or better $100 will be a good sign.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 02:01:07 PM
We should be optimistic for Ethereum will bounce back soon already market has started to rise. Ethereum is very promising altcoin and has the brilliant potential to get back in the market soon. So keep patience and invest in Ethereum it will show its real face soon.
I am very much looking forward to January 2019, when the Ethereum team pick up a block chain update. In any case, the scaling ethereum will attract more and more investors.
Activity: 597
December 21, 2018, 12:59:24 PM
We should be optimistic for Ethereum will bounce back soon already market has started to rise. Ethereum is very promising altcoin and has the brilliant potential to get back in the market soon. So keep patience and invest in Ethereum it will show its real face soon.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
December 21, 2018, 10:51:18 AM
Little by little ETH has started to show its movement and the current price has broken through $ 116 USD hopefully this will continue to rise and return to second place.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
December 21, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
very likely in my opinion for ethereum prices can go up again. but now we know that ethereum is starting to increase, even though it's not big but it's a good thing
well, this can't be said to be bounce back, because basically, eth just started to recover. well, maybe when eth has a price above $ 200, it can be said to bounce back. well, hopefully it can happen in the near future.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
December 21, 2018, 10:16:45 AM
very likely in my opinion for ethereum prices can go up again. but now we know that ethereum is starting to increase, even though it's not big but it's a good thing
the possibility for ethereum to return to growth is very likely, now ethereum starts to grow with a small and slow scale, but that looks good. Unfortunately we don't know whether this can continue to grow on a large scale or not, if it continues like this, it certainly takes a long time to restore ethereum market prices.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
December 21, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

until now I am sure that eth will continue to develop like last year. because every development we cannot know. then I will still be confident with eth, if eth will soon develop again.
good belief, I also have that belief if ethereum will soon return to the rising market. we will all wait for it, because we believe ethereum will continue to grow together with the crypto market which is now starting to increase. we just need to be patient to wait for the time to come.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 09:26:27 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

until now I am sure that eth will continue to develop like last year. because every development we cannot know. then I will still be confident with eth, if eth will soon develop again.
Activity: 348
December 21, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
It will for sure and it has already starting to rise.
We can consider that the price below $100 is already the cheapest and we are about to see a progress in terms of value.
I don't know what price we will end this year but my prediction is that it will be about $200.
Hopefully there will be an increase again until the price can grow as you say. we can only hope that the market will improve at the end of this year after we saw a very frightening market yesterday, which made everyone panic.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
December 21, 2018, 02:58:28 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
I believe that ethereum will be bounce back again like the other day that I see ethereum in $85 price and yesterday I saw that ethereum bounce to $100 again. Time will say when the all coin will recover but I feel that everything will be alright again.
It will for sure and it has already starting to rise.
We can consider that the price below $100 is already the cheapest and we are about to see a progress in terms of value.
I don't know what price we will end this year but my prediction is that it will be about $200.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
December 20, 2018, 06:43:23 PM
I believe that ethereum will be bounce back again like the other day that I see ethereum in $85 price and yesterday I saw that ethereum bounce to $100 again. Time will say when the all coin will recover but I feel that everything will be alright again.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
December 20, 2018, 05:06:10 PM
Still monitoring the rise, as of now Ethereum is $105.87 and there is surety that it will rise in the future.
in any case, for the entire 2018, new analysts promised positive changes in September and October, as well as in December. So far, until December there were no changes. Perhaps before the end of this year we will see green color on the market for quite a long time.

It is not going happen until the decision of SEC. Money markets always react faster than crypto markets to this kind of news in my opinion.Ethereum will catch it's all time high levels and that level will act like resistance which will be next support for bulls Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 04:25:09 PM
no one can ensure that all the development of the crypto currency going forward and that has become a risk and the nature of the crypto currency of conviction and patience is the main capital in investing with the crypto currency itself
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 02:06:27 PM
My response about Ethereum is a coin that has great potential in the market. And this coin is a smart contract platform, so many investors use Ethereum to invest in ICO. These coins will increase and you must be patient and now it's time to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 560
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 20, 2018, 01:04:46 PM
ethereum is still good despite a lot of downturns since a few months ago hopefully with the news for January tomorrow about hardfork can pump prices up again
Activity: 630
December 19, 2018, 04:23:22 PM
Still monitoring the rise, as of now Ethereum is $105.87 and there is surety that it will rise in the future.
in any case, for the entire 2018, new analysts promised positive changes in September and October, as well as in December. So far, until December there were no changes. Perhaps before the end of this year we will see green color on the market for quite a long time.
it's true, bro, but for this year it's very difficult with prices falling more, but if eth has started repairs, surely early January will be green again
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 19, 2018, 12:29:17 PM
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 11:30:04 AM
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
December 19, 2018, 06:37:02 AM
Eth will grow when the whole market starts to recover. all altcoins are Bitcoin dependent. the market needs positive news to grow
It's starting now, I guess.
ETH has finally break $100 and the entire market is getting green.
This is a good presence for us crypto and I hope we will end this year with a good price increase.
I also hope like that, because now there has been a gradual increase in the hope that it will indeed be the beginning of a surge in the rise of crypto markets, for ethereum it will definitely look for ways to re-shift the ripple position that occupies the second caste under bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: