Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 30. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 11:16:34 AM
In my opinion not every coin of token will survive. Probably 80% of projects will die and the price of theirs tokens will be below 0.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 11:09:19 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I think most of these coins will eventually die as the project cannot sustain itself in the long run. Crypto projects, in order to live long, are not only about the platform but also about great community support and a persistent team that will endure the project in the ups and downs of the market. Sad to say, the majority of the coins don't have those elements.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:05:00 AM
Not All Crypto-Coins Will Survive. NOTE Crypto-Coins That Need To Survive Relies On Its Dev Team And Community Members Who Invested In Those Coins.

Also Crypto-Coins With Real Life Value And Utilization Can Survive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
September 07, 2018, 10:30:23 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
I think crypto coin will definitely survive as long there are people who still investing and using cryptocurrency it will definitely stay, even a lot of countries are banning cryptocurrency a lot of people still believe thatit will recover its price once again.
Activity: 560
September 07, 2018, 08:34:26 AM
Obviously, we will not be able to see all the projects that have raised money today or that have done this before, because many projects are just a scum because it's understandable, so it's true, many projects will die.
Activity: 74
September 07, 2018, 08:31:47 AM
I think that over time, many altcoins will leave the market.. Most of them are useless.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 03:52:22 AM
The coins have disappeared before, the reasons were different for this, from just the scum to the loss of interest among the coin makers, now a huge number of tokens appeared on the market, where their network and their own block are unnecessary, most of them will die, many no longer show signs of life.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 03:48:35 AM
The more here the competition gets tighter and heats up, the fewer coins can survive. Only those who are really good will survive. If the token can continue to compete to maintain its existence, then it is able to improve its quality to continue to increase the number of investors I think will be able to survive. What's more because of a large number of scam coins originating from counterfeit ICOs. Increasing the number of scam coins in Crypto.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 03:43:20 AM
I think, not all coins will survive because the increase in coin prices depends on the demand and number of investors, if the coin does not have a good development then investors will not be interested and will certainly choose a coin that has good development to be able to make profit
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 03:33:36 AM
Many cryptocurrencies will disappear in the market, and there are a number of fraudulent COINS as the current crypto is still in development.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 03:32:29 AM
This will depend on the quality of a coin or token and their purpose. Cryptocurrency like bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are solid coins that could survive many years like the fiat currency. But many coins may not survive long in the market and they may eventually delisted from the exchanges. These coin have no real purpose and issued only to enrich its developers and scam people.
Activity: 53
September 07, 2018, 03:04:20 AM
There is a lot to investigate in the crypto trade. The issue of the project to be invested is very important to the team workers. Especially in Ico's, scam too much. Therefore, it is necessary to take time. There will be many ico 's going up in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 07, 2018, 02:57:53 AM
I completely agree with you. Most coins do not have real value, so they will disappear soon. Their place will be occupied by projects that have a benefit or an important technology.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 02:54:39 AM
It seems to me that not all coins can survive , if we take into account  the large number of scam and unstable market.
Activity: 644
September 07, 2018, 02:50:56 AM
I am sure that after further market drawdown, many coins will not grow again, I think that further fall will greatly affect the market capitalization of people's interest. Yes, many say that a large investor is trying to lower the price as low as possible, but is this a guarantee of further growth?
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 02:47:57 AM
I also think that not all coins will survive! Will come better and replace other altcoins!
The market is developing, and there will not be enough space for everyone ...
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 02:47:34 AM
I don't think it will be all the coins were able to survive. Moreover, the number of coins is now so much. so that competition in the market is also getting tougher. I am sure only certain coins that will be able to survive.
Activity: 854
The OGz Club
September 07, 2018, 02:41:11 AM
I agree that not every crypto will survive, only the strongest and well known crypto can survive in the crypto market, every day their are new altcoins that are created and not all of them are real, some are just annoying and scam.
That's right, so when I take part in a bounty ICO project I will immediately sell the coins when listing in the market, because taht can't survive for coins from an ICO project and now that many ICO projects end up with scamer.
Activity: 798
September 07, 2018, 02:36:58 AM
Not all ICO can survive and can survive is a project that has an experienced team. A good team is a team that is able to carry ICO to entered in the Exchange. And if it has been entered in the exchange of the coins would be easier to be developed in order to attract investors. And we can see ICO whose products are not good they will be hard-pressed to evolve and may be lost.
Activity: 54
September 07, 2018, 02:30:47 AM
I'm almost certain not every one of them will be found later on particularly those coins that have effectively relinquished by its designers.
Market rivalry is getting solid now and it without a doubt the others will lose the chance to rival others. Obviously, those coins that have a tremendous market volume will without a doubt survive.
Pages:
Jump to: