Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 87. (Read 10801 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
July 17, 2018, 10:23:00 AM
Most of coin won't survive because they were made just for profit taking or simply scam. Obviously those coin who made a name in the market and earn trust from people will only survive. Also, those future project that seems promising to others but it's kinda hard to spot one.
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 10:19:34 AM
I do not think so, because many altcoin can not survive until now and die.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 10:17:41 AM
I'm sure that somewhere around 90-95% of all coins that were issued will soon cease to exist. They are simply useless and litter the market. These coins remained from the scam projects. They have no prospects for further growth.
Activity: 182
July 17, 2018, 10:12:59 AM
I am not sure if all coin can survive. I think only they are good platform and more popular that can survive. It depends their capability to make people are interested. So that the best can survive.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
July 17, 2018, 10:12:33 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

Yes, not all crypto coins will survive, the market competition is very high and there will be a lot of wasted coins. But I think 60% will be lost and lose its value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 10:02:51 AM
It`s really hard to find strong and promising altcoins in the market today. A huge amount of coins dies right after ICO and have no future. Only strongest altcoins will survive and develop.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
July 17, 2018, 05:59:17 AM
The market always wins the fittest. It is impossible to say that every coin will survive. It will disappear with time.
Activity: 42
July 17, 2018, 05:37:30 AM
Crypto coins are all based on similar technologies and all developers behind the specific project have some "fantastical" plans for the future which they are presenting to their fellow investors flawlessly.It will take a little time and the most persistent crypto-currencies will remain. Who will it be? It is perfectly visible on stock exchanges. From mass to mastery. No one will abolish natural selection. With the leaders, everything is clear.I mean crypto like dogecoin and tron etc as there are better altcoins offering better features than these crypto and only the best will survive.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 05:35:14 AM
Those with a very great team as well as a good project will, as they will work towards the progress of the project, even if the grounds are rough. Only very weak teams will abandon ship and let the coin die off.
Activity: 81
July 17, 2018, 05:33:24 AM
It will require a little investment and the most persevering cryptographic forms of money will remain. Who will it be? It is splendidly unmistakable on stock trades. From mass to authority. Nobody will cancel characteristic determination. With the pioneers, everything is clear. The most hard to discover promising untouchables and gain on them)
Activity: 124
July 17, 2018, 12:44:48 AM
I think not all crypto coin will survive in the market since it still depends on the market situation of Ethereum. With the decline of the BTC and the ETH made all coins that do not have their potential will be lost and not have the quantity of selling.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 17, 2018, 12:34:30 AM
I am absolutely sure that no more than 10% of all tokens and coins will survive in the near future. Smart money will go only to the most liquid assets.
Activity: 224
July 17, 2018, 12:24:44 AM
yes I am sure all crypto coins will survive because there are many people who invest in one coin and hold it until it came back then from that I am sure all crypto will survive and can be profitable again like last month
Activity: 14
July 16, 2018, 09:57:41 PM
Of course not. only the currency with real value will survive. not all the projects that make a crypto currency is a good project. some projects just do the marketing only, not have a proper way of serving the community. those coins will fade away with time.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 78
July 16, 2018, 09:50:59 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I think not all crypto's will survive, only the really powerful crypto will survive, and for the weak crypto will die. may be about 40% crypto die and the rest can survive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 09:47:03 PM
I think not all crypto coin can survive because there are so many shitcoins that is coming out and don't have any value. When bitcoin's value gets high so many shitcoins also come out and they are the ones who dies first.
Activity: 476
July 16, 2018, 07:58:27 PM
Most of them will remain in the market crowding it up. But they may remain stagnant with no future growth. In terms of existence they may survive. But when it comes to generating profit, well, they would have gone down the drain. Obviously, not all cryptocurrencies are profitable. Shitcoins as we would call them. Just like zombies with nowhere to go.
Activity: 196
July 16, 2018, 05:01:38 AM
Crypto currency and the technology on which it is based - if in addition to white paper the team can not offer a ready project, then it remains only to believe in it, that makes such a product not a reliable investment. Moreover, it is not clear how this project will later behave on market.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 16, 2018, 05:00:22 AM
The current crypto market kind of reminds me the Wild West - only the strongest altcoins will survive. About 40% of projects just stop their development right after ICO.
Activity: 182
July 16, 2018, 04:54:12 AM

Of course it will survive! Just question how many of different coins we will have in the market...
I think most popular coins will survive and I believe and Welltrado will be in the list too.
Pages:
Jump to: