Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 88. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
July 16, 2018, 04:50:30 AM
not all coins will fail in my opinion, depending on what projects the coin brings, and how much people need this coin in the activity of crypto, many coins are scam because their projects are unclear and dubious, so investors are hesitant to invest for a crypto coin
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
July 16, 2018, 04:38:47 AM
As a matter of fact, only around 5% of crypto tokens will survive the market for more than 6 months. A lot of projects that started earlier this year has died down or faded off with the bear market.

I believe the boom and bull run of Q4 2017 has brought the attention of a lot of newbies to the crypto space, making them an easy target for scam project promising high returns.

It takes much more than just a great whitepaper, a low quality prototype and a community grown by airdrops to be successful.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 03:53:19 AM
Keeping the survival aside I certainly believe that Cryptocurrency is the Future of the upcoming digital world so we should be sure that with good development terms and regulations cryptocurrency has tons of future left.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 03:30:49 AM
If you think every crypto coin will survive but you need to check some new coin and some old coin history because in this online market there are too many coin scam so I think it can’t possible to all crypto coin will survive. Recently I see too many cryptos already scam so before buy crypto must analysis and must review coin history. Which coin is a very low value that coin can’t survive if future.
Activity: 28
July 15, 2018, 10:00:49 PM
Of course not, if it is calculated that 80% of the coins are shitcoins, what we are seeing is a massive spread of ICOs, which do not have to exist, only those that have a real utility will survive, even coins with speculative value I do not think will survive, only those that are a real project with a daily use will see the light of day.
Activity: 70
July 14, 2018, 07:38:26 AM
Some will survive but most of the tokens/coins will not. It easy to make coins/tokens but it's hard to maintain and survive because there's a lot of coins/tokens coming every day which might provide a better future for the holders. There are many choices, only those coins/tokens that are really valuable will survive.
Activity: 71
July 15, 2018, 09:59:52 PM
I am confident that not all of the coins will survive because nothing lasts forever, only BTC and ETH will survive
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 15, 2018, 09:58:10 PM
It is quite unfortunate how most cryptocurrency fade out of the crypto world due to lack of experience and expertise from the team member. Generating a cryptocurrency means a life long project hence needs dedication and skills from the team members in order to keep the coin to the end and not to follow the pump and dump trend.
Activity: 118
July 15, 2018, 09:54:26 PM
Many cryptocoin have no real usevalue and by time these kind of coin will fade away

It is not guarantee that all crypto coin will survive. It will depend of the manager or developer who handle the coin specially to those coin just newly launched. They have to prove first thier existence and the uniqueness compare to old coin.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 15, 2018, 03:21:11 PM
I once read an article that over the year from the date of the end of ISO, more than 30% of coins die irrevocably.
Activity: 294
July 15, 2018, 03:19:47 PM
Of course not. Currently almost every week there are new coins emerging, so the competition that occurs in the market will become tighter and certainly not all coins can survive in the face of the rapid and tight competition. Only coins are active in the development that will be able to continue to survive in the crypto. Usually, they also have a large number of communities.
copper member
Activity: 35
July 15, 2018, 02:37:53 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

of course not
because a lot of companies can't beat the market
95% of coins are going to worth nothing in the first month after they released!
only 1% or less of all coins gonna survive and make successful business
And where is your rest of those 4%?  Grin
Who knows how many coins survive, there is possibility that many of them if they be attractive for investors in the future Wink.

I think 4% are thinking we should survive or not
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
July 15, 2018, 02:28:52 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

of course not
And where is your rest of those 4%?  Grin
Who knows how many coins survive, there is possibility that many of them if they be attractive for investors in the future Wink.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 15, 2018, 02:28:39 PM
Another stupid question. There is a captain of obviousness and people asking questions to which the answer is obvious can be called a captain-stupid question
Activity: 126
July 15, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

of course not
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
July 15, 2018, 02:14:58 PM
you are right, not all coins will survive in the market because of the heavy competition and it all depends on the interest of the investors may someday only be aa 10 - 20 coins that will survive
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 02:11:42 PM
Cryptocurrency is not in survival mode rather, cryptocurrency is creating a financial and utility token that world will not be able to do without! Cryptocurrency is the new individual bank and personal freedom for individuals!
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 02:09:06 PM
Not all altcoins will survive. As far as I know only the strongest survive in crypto. The more obstacles to face the more chance that there will altcoins that will instantly end the campaign
I think so not all coin will survive with many new coin rivals as well as investors who will certainly move a lot that allows the coin to die, because the quality of coin will determine whether to go ahead or stop let alone market price that over time can change.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 01:29:26 PM
If people continue supporting a coin there's no way it can be removed in the crypto market,  so that's why the major coins in the market have more chance of surviving these problems we are facing right now and be part of the future payment system.  So be smart when choosing a coin because a one bad move can lead to a big loss while having a smart decision will lead you to a success in life. Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 01:26:38 PM
I agree with mate. Majority of new altcoins Now that enter in the market can just be there for a certain period of time and after that it simply disappear leaving the investors in a very great pain.  Although the investors did alot of effort of knowing it, the risk is still there and this is why many are simply choose bitcoin than to invest in ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: