Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 37. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
i don't think that we will stop using cash in the near future
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
September 18, 2018, 03:40:21 PM
The transition is obvious, cash money is just cumbersome, easily forged, lost and stolen. We are moving on to debt and credit cards because of the speed and efficiency they offer over cash. Cryptocurrencies are a step in the same direction, offering further still efficinency improvements.
EUM
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 03:34:55 PM
Billionaire Tim Draper made a forecast that capitalization kriptornka increase in 15 years by 400%. Five months ago, Draper predicted that the price of bitcoin would reach $ 250 thousand by 2022.
To note the skeptics, in 2015 Draper predicted the growth of the main crypto currency to $ 10 thousand by the end of 2017, and this forecast is true.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
September 18, 2018, 03:27:34 PM
This is not gonna happen any sooner, at least i say not in the next 100 years for sure.
Mobile cash payments are the next trend for sure with the smart phones trend, Silicon Valley in China i the most & bet evidence for that.

I"ll say blockchains can benefit from this mobile payment trend by integrating themselves there & that's the only way to make crypto mass adopted, really mass adopted Wink
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Bitsler.com
September 18, 2018, 03:25:02 PM
Yes, We can go cashless in the future. But I don't think that all people will switch to crypto. There will be people using banks cards also. Because there are so many people out there who still don't believe in Crypto. Who knows if in future we can see a combo of banks along with crypto. As with the rise of digitization, less cash will be used in market.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 18, 2018, 03:12:34 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: