Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 31. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 10:55:26 AM
That is good question i think. In a huge and modern cities people already use only payment methods without cash and government of many countries to do all possible to teach peoples use only cards. I think that over time cash will disappear.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 10:54:09 AM
I think it's impossible for humanity to stop using cash. I mean whole mankind. Beacuse there is still some areas in the world where you can't get access to the Internet. How they supposed to use crypto?
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 10:53:27 AM
Very soon, I think. The cash just dissapiar from our life in next 15-25 years. The humanity just change cash and will use only other pay systems.

Lol. Did you imagine if the cash will disappear? I don't even think about it, because it's impossible to stop using cash. It's part of our life there's a lot of poor people in the world, the others are don't have a gadget or don't know how to used it, even a card.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 10:53:16 AM
The development of times is getting faster, technology is increasingly sophisticated. In ancient times before the creation of money, people made transactions using service goods, such as gold, silver and so on. Then paper money is created, and everything becomes easy by transacting with money. And it is not impossible if one day all of that will be replaced by Digital Money, which is now beginning to develop. And Bitcoin has started it all.
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 10:52:04 AM
Not yet, many human still using cash money for transaction every day, look how many people still not getting fast internet access and how come they could make transaction by using bitcoin payment, maybe just few percent person are using bitcoin so far.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 10, 2018, 10:49:47 AM
Very soon, I think. The cash just dissapiar from our life in next 15-25 years. The humanity just change cash and will use only other pay systems.
In some countries this change will happen sooner, some countries announced that in next 5 years to happen .we are definitely going in that direction, cashless society is now a global goal. Cryptocurrencies will speed up that proces, technology is main occupation of all the people, cryptocurrencies will dominate on global market in few years, and when younger generations grow up they will see cash only in museums.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
October 10, 2018, 10:40:36 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
October 10, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
Of course we are moving towards digitalized world. And digital money is only one part of it. How about Artificial Intelligence that will control your car, will control the comfort of your house. You should think far beyond just digital money and cryptocurrencies, their is a lot of use of immutable blockchain technology in many industries.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
October 10, 2018, 10:36:53 AM
Cash is already almost obsolete, personally I dont really carry cash around unless I suspect that the place I am about to shop at doesn't accept contactless. Honestly, it is extremely rare for places in most countries not to accept card or contactless now, so cash is already almost dead, but it wasn't Bitcoin or crypto that killed it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 10:25:48 AM
As long as there are still people without access in electricity, cash will still remain. Actually I don't think we would ever go full digital in paying for transactions because first, not all people can afford to buy a phone (there still are in third world countries) and lastly, the dependecy on the Internet would be extremely high and that is not a good thing.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
October 10, 2018, 10:19:32 AM
I don't think that cash will disappear soon but for the far-sighted plans it could be there.  Cash is a part of the constant old world and crypto will change it.
Activity: 352
October 10, 2018, 10:14:06 AM
It might happen in the nearest future if you study the history of trade and money. The Genesis was trade by barter and later we had cash as also there will still be revolution in the industry considering the clamour for cashless economy. Who know crypto might take over.
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
October 10, 2018, 10:04:53 AM
not yet, for now there's no possible way for crypto to wipe out cash,however, there are still many people who do not know about cryptocurrency and crypto usage
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
October 10, 2018, 09:58:54 AM
I believe in future, money will come more personal and hard to steal, so i think yes, people will stop using cash, and start to using other form of currency, and i hope it is cryptocurrency Smiley
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 10, 2018, 09:56:04 AM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
I thinks that in the future cash money will be replaced by credit cards, and maybe be later some governments will start using blockchain technology for better tracking of cash flows. Then cash money will be in demand for illegal services.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 09:43:40 AM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

People are happy to give up the traditional money. I have no doubt about it. The problem is that it is not profitable for governments. I think that crypto will be an alternative option. Traditional money will exist as long as the state will exist.
Activity: 406
October 10, 2018, 09:29:31 AM
Most likely, you just can not yet imagine the whole system without cash, but personally it seems to me that all this is quite possible!
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 09:25:27 AM
That is a possibility. But not yet in the near future. Although cryptocurrency has been gaining many supporters still there are many who have not yet embraced crypto. Until it gain widespread and mainstream acceptance from different countries and government, we don't yet see the time that everyone will use cashless money.
Activity: 546
October 10, 2018, 09:23:44 AM
i dont think so, even on the future we all using digital technology, especialy for payment need, real money or cash never be replaced by digital money.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
October 10, 2018, 09:23:33 AM
No that cannot be possible. We live in a world where only 40-50% population has access to mobiles and gadgets, in such a world, how do you even expect to have a completely digital world.
So, it CANNOT happen. We will ALWAYS rely on CASH.

Yes i too agree on this. There are lot of billion of people who rely on cash transaction instead of going digital because digital/Crypto currency requires internet and technology. which lot of people lack knowledge on it. CASH will not stop and people always rely on cash transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: