Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 30. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 12:58:21 PM
Although the future is not predictable but I don't think cash will go into extinction reason being that there are so many nations of the world that are not really technologically inclined. The possibility of this happening is very slim. It is quite feasible in the advancedand developed countries but what about the developing and the underdeveloped countries? 
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
October 10, 2018, 12:53:08 PM
We can't predict what would happen in future, but considering present situation, it is clear that there are still hundreds of millions of people living under poverty line and they don't have computer and internet, so cash would be indispensable in future too.
Activity: 294
October 10, 2018, 12:08:45 PM
I am more than confident that in the future it will happen like this, and the cryptocurrency market will win cash and our future generation will still laugh with us that we used paper money in the 21st century
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 10, 2018, 11:56:15 AM
In many old science fiction films where the plot takes place in the future, instead of money, conditional credits are used. I think that the authors of these films were right, and mankind will come to this very soon in the coming time.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 10, 2018, 11:51:27 AM
Cash is our history and this peroid will be in the humanity's history for all the time but I consider that crypto will replace cash, it is more comfortable and convincing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 11:49:40 AM
There is possibilities toward that point. cause it would be more simple to use cashless payment over any kind of transaction, cause the current cash payment require us to carry so much money if we need to purchase something a bit expensive, and that is a big potential thread or security issue.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 10, 2018, 11:45:29 AM
I believe that in the future we will pay Bitcoin. Because sooner or later, cryptocurrency will become a world currency and then everyone will use it. Because it is very convenient and easy.
the market might be struggling now but we can't really stop the adoption of cryptocurrency in commercial and economic life. Soon we will be more option to use crypto than cash, but we will never let go the benefit of having cash still.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 11:44:48 AM
It doesn't cross my mind that humans to stop using cash, because cash is the country's currency, and not all people know a system like this, especially for those who cannot read and write. I just think the blockhain system can be used by the community in a positive way, because this technology in my opinion is very good for the masses who will come and can relieve humans in terms of payments and transactions.
[/quot

Absolutely correct, yes the majority of using real money is more than system users like this. It's not so easy to stop currency because it's a reputation of a country also the economy of a country is considered only in currency value.   Yes there are chances to change in upcoming generation.
Activity: 207
October 10, 2018, 11:41:54 AM
It is very likely that in the near future we will pay for products using a mobile phone!
Activity: 154
October 10, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
I believe that in the future we will pay Bitcoin. Because sooner or later, cryptocurrency will become a world currency and then everyone will use it. Because it is very convenient and easy.
Activity: 644
October 10, 2018, 11:33:06 AM
More recently I thought it was impossible. But a couple of days ago I read the article (although it was not entirely fresh) that China could become the first country to refuse cash. Already, about 500 million people use mobile payment systems to pay, and this transition happened quite quickly, in just three years. Of course, all over the world this will not happen so quickly, but in 20–30 years it is quite possible.
Activity: 504
October 10, 2018, 11:27:12 AM
I don't see cryptocurrency taking over from cash in the future but can minimize it to the level where we use it. I don't think cash can be eradicated even with cryptocurrency here and there, cash still plays an important role in payments and peer to peer settlement ,
Activity: 177
October 10, 2018, 11:26:58 AM
I think it will not happen very soon, the blockchain technology is still not perfect, the problem with hackers has scared off investors for several years.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 11:24:36 AM
Yeah! there are a lot of prediction on future because I think there are a lot of possible happen.  Century gone, the ancestor using gold and copper as they currency and the time passes by until the gold transfer into paper and coins.  I think it can be happen soon that we do use credit card than paper money because we can see that the future can be build as technology and robotics.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 11:23:48 AM
As long as there are still people without access in electricity, cash will still remain. Actually I don't think we would ever go full digital in paying for transactions because first, not all people can afford to buy a phone (there still are in third world countries) and lastly, the dependecy on the Internet would be extremely high and that is not a good thing.
in my opinion, I can't, because cash is still used for spending payments every day. and many people do not understand or cannot use the internet for a day how do people invest with bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
October 10, 2018, 11:17:25 AM
It doesn't cross my mind that humans to stop using cash, because cash is the country's currency, and not all people know a system like this, especially for those who cannot read and write. I just think the blockhain system can be used by the community in a positive way, because this technology in my opinion is very good for the masses who will come and can relieve humans in terms of payments and transactions.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 11:08:04 AM
I don't think cash can be eradicate even with cryptocurrency here and there , the cash still play a vital role in payment and peer to peer settlement , so I don't see cryptocurrency taking over from cash in future but can be minimize to the level in which we used it .
Activity: 116
October 10, 2018, 11:06:12 AM
it will be happen in future for sure.But it is not all about crypto currencies.I think also different systems will take place in future with crypto currencies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 10:57:08 AM
The sign to that possibilities can already be seen, more people like using credit card or debit card.
When the cryptocurrency is fully available or supported to make a payment, there will be a big chance when people stop using cash.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 10:56:05 AM
Your dispute is easy to resolve. Everything depends on the capabilities of any type of currency. A currency must be able to make fast, reliable, secure payments for any amount and, most importantly, to be able to hide these payments from the government for different purposes. I understand that not very good and not always transparent. But this is life and such currency requirements are now. Be it paper money, bank transfer or a crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: