Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 29. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 03:20:43 PM
Soon. We will stop using cash. Money has evolved over the years. From trade by barter to gold and then coins till we have cash today. I strongly believe that cards and chips will replace cash in future. All you'll need is your pin to verify transactions. If this happens it will greatly involve the use of blockchain and cryptocurrency in general
copper member
Activity: 266
October 10, 2018, 03:16:53 PM
The day when we humans no longer need money, may eventually come, but that will take a very, very, very long time until it happens. I think in the next 400 to 500 years something like that will not be an issue.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
October 10, 2018, 03:07:50 PM
I don't think so, cash is still the main payment for people. Even when it can be changed into card transaction or peer to peer through the phone or crypto, but I think cash is still more widely used by most users. Even yeah with digital payment or transaction like what i said before is give a lot of benefits. Like there is a track record for transaction. But people still choose for have a cash for transaction, it's like they afraid to believe that they don't have a cash if they used digital currencies. So, i think it's impossible for humanity to stop using cash.
because really the ease of handling real money makes paper money just not replaceable. Honestly, I can hardly imagine how my elderly parents or My small children can use cryptocurrency as a means of payment.
Yup, you're right. And i think that's the point, paper money is easy to use for everyone even for an old men or a kids as a payment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 02:57:00 PM
I don't think so, cash is still the main payment for people. Even when it can be changed into card transaction or peer to peer through the phone or crypto, but I think cash is still more widely used by most users. Even yeah with digital payment or transaction like what i said before is give a lot of benefits. Like there is a track record for transaction. But people still choose for have a cash for transaction, it's like they afraid to believe that they don't have a cash if they used digital currencies. So, i think it's impossible for humanity to stop using cash.
because really the ease of handling real money makes paper money just not replaceable. Honestly, I can hardly imagine how my elderly parents or My small children can use cryptocurrency as a means of payment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 10, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

For sure cryptocurrencies are the future of financial system. The only question is how long will it take for this market to evolve into something big like cash and cards supplement. I hope that it won't take too long because I'd like to see my crypto portfolio become a fortune))
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
October 10, 2018, 02:37:46 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 02:15:31 PM
First, the rejection of cash, and in the end we will all be like in the movie "Time". I think that cryptocurrencies can be at their peak in 2020-30 years, and after they will be replaced by a newer and more technological financial system.
Activity: 726
October 10, 2018, 02:15:13 PM
I think the world still needs conventional currency and it cannot be eliminated, because if it is eliminated it will cause inequality in society
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 10, 2018, 01:51:55 PM
World will never losses cash,this will be with us forever since electronic money cant stand without internet

Imagine when the system collapsed and not available for weeks,what will happen to the worlds transactions?Paper money will the the back up on cryptocurrency when time comes that the adaption will be worldwide
Activity: 700
October 10, 2018, 01:48:36 PM
I think that after a while we will stop using cash and I think we will use only digital money.
But I do not think that these will be cryptocurrency, we will probably use only credit bank cards.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
October 10, 2018, 01:42:59 PM
This is in some countries where the internet has become very popular, for example in Korea when most of the payments are made using cards. But to integrate cryptocurrencies into payment cards is still a long way.
Activity: 12
October 10, 2018, 01:42:03 PM
I trust that later on it is conceivable that we will quit utilizing money. Be that as it may, it will take quite a while. On the record of the cryptographic money, I can likewise say that it won't go anyplace. It will proceed to create and maybe in numerous years it will be the primary methods for installment.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 01:41:23 PM
I find it hard to believe that in the future people will use cryptocurrencies as a means of payment. At the moment, cryptocurrencies are very inconvenient to use. Perhaps in the future they will come up with a cryptocurrency that will Eclipse cash, but this will require turning the minds of people around the world.
Activity: 168
October 10, 2018, 01:37:16 PM
I think it's true. Humanity will soon cease to offer cash. It is much more convenient to use electronic money. I think that sooner or later, we will still switch to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
October 10, 2018, 01:33:51 PM
in my opinion, in the future, crypto will be the currency that will be used officially around the world to replace Fiat money. slowly all governments in the world will realize that crypto is not dangerous and very profitable. there will be many projects that will be made by the government using blockchain technology.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 01:27:39 PM
The world is changing very rapidly and start-up money goes out of use with great progress. I believe that e-money and cryptocurrencies will dominate the world in the near future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 10, 2018, 01:08:17 PM
We can't predict what would happen in future, but considering present situation, it is clear that there are still hundreds of millions of people living under poverty line and they don't have computer and internet, so cash would be indispensable in future too.

Definitely, there are hundreds of peoples who dont even know about cryptocurrency, real currency is still dominating in the entire world. I think it is impossible to give real money.
Activity: 126
October 10, 2018, 01:03:20 PM
I believe that in the near future, mankind will refuse fiat money. Because electronic money is much more convenient and practical.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
October 10, 2018, 01:01:41 PM
I do not think fiat (cash) will come to an end
It is the basis of livelihood and day to day activities
It aids every nations economy and cannot be underestimated either

Crypto currency, Blockchain and cash will do their part differently to making the world a better future
Nevertheless don’t underestimate no one
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
October 10, 2018, 01:00:51 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

Yes, I think it's quite possible. But it will be a very different humanity, a different generation - without constant wars, hunger in Africa and inequality. Now we can't completely give up cash because people are too stupid - that's my main answer.
Pages:
Jump to: