Pages:
Author

Topic: will humanity stop using cash - page 4. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 06:04:52 AM
A lot of things in the past seemed to be fantasy,now reality, without which we can not do. It is quite possible that in a few decades we will abandon the use of cash. Now in many countries in poor villages and the Internet is not. But when there was no electricity, and now it's everywhere.
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 05:51:02 AM
It is unclear from the word altogether. For while everything will not be legalized at the official level, or at least will be recognized at all cryptocurrency as a method of payment\purchases, it will take quite a long time
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2018, 05:08:38 AM
Definitely this cannot happen. in the nearest future, the use of cash will be reduced then the use of digital currencies (cryptocurrency) will be on a rapid increase
Cash will be spent by the people that have them...There's a lot of people that have cash. Bitcoin is not at that level yet.
Activity: 392
November 04, 2018, 04:58:58 AM
Currently, the use of debit cards, ATM cards, phones ... for payment is common. In addition, electronic money has many advantages in its transactions such as: fast transaction speed, low fees, savings ... will have future widely used in the market. Therefore, it is very likely that in the future, humanity will not use paper money as a possible prediction.
Activity: 140
November 04, 2018, 04:53:34 AM
Humanity, sooner or later, will refuse fiat money. But it is a long process. They did not trust bank cards either, but little by little it's supplant cash.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 03, 2018, 10:12:09 PM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

It can be, but it will surely not going to penetrate the entire world. Just like here in the Philippines, cryptocurrecy is already known but not that utilized. If it will somehow replace cash as the primary means of transactions, there are areas here which are not urbanized, they are far from the community where innovations are widespread.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
November 03, 2018, 07:24:27 AM
Every day we get closer to it. Cash is inconvenient from any point of view. States the high cost of their production, especially in those where inflation is above 7%.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
November 03, 2018, 06:05:37 AM
Cash will soon be in the past.  This will happen unequivocally.  But it will take a lot of time.  For example, in China they pay for purchases from NFC gadgets.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
November 03, 2018, 05:55:37 AM
Sooner or later you really have to give up to use cash. I think that it is not as convenient as before and we have already started to use other methods to pay for services. I think that cryptocurrencies can replace cash
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 02:41:46 AM
Maybe in the distant future, people will stop using cash, and will use only cards and cryptocurrencies. In each country it is individual. For example, in Iceland practically do not use cash, payment only by card. It is convenient and safe. In less developed countries, and in small towns and cities, technology does not penetrate as quickly, so there will be a long time to use cash
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
November 03, 2018, 02:35:28 AM
Unless it is forced upon us by a collapse of the majority of FIAT currencies and the replacement by a 1 world currency I think that this type of scenario is still a long way off. There is a simple convenience to swapping low value items such as sweets from the corner store by kids would it be as satisfying tapping a mobile phone on a EPOS?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
Obviously, yes in the next few decades. But in the next century or before, it's possible that fiat is utterly obsolete and people are in a very modern age that the government give a free device where they can transact anytime or anywhere. They key to make that happen is just strict implementation.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 10:40:58 AM
Definitely this cannot happen. in the nearest future, the use of cash will be reduced then the use of digital currencies (cryptocurrency) will be on a rapid increase
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 09:57:44 AM
I think that might be because more advanced technology more and more people want something more than cash, and crypto has some advantages over cash so crypto can replace cash.
but for a long time money will continue to be used because it is not easy to change habits.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

I think there are already discussions and countries are discouraging the use of cash. Online transactions and exchange is the new way and its successful.
So yeah, if its just about cash, we will see this in near future.

With respect to crypto, I think replacing the government approved money is not going to be as easy as thought. There are various agents that will try their best not to let this happen, since crypto takes away their control and power. But crypto will make its way and we must keep our faith high.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 09:28:53 AM
the people will certainly use a very long time money. as long as some things basically do not change, the need for money will continue to be there. in the distant future, i can imagine that people are finally ready to live without money, but as i said, only in the distant future.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 02, 2018, 09:20:36 AM
I doubt that cash will ever disappear, cash is the easiest way to pay and besides everyone likes to keep cash to see them )

I think crypto and flat money will always be there side by side, they need each other. . . at least for now
maybe in the future crypto will really replace flat money, who knows
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
November 02, 2018, 09:18:09 AM
It depends on what you think "cash". A simple waiver of paper money (well, or metallic) is not a waiver of cash. I think that cash is money that is issued centrally, by the central bank.
IMHO, we first need to completely switch to electronic money, and only then to cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 02, 2018, 09:14:49 AM
I have a view, Crypto money will grow in the future, but to replace cash, that is not possible.
the use of crypto money will be used in several things such as when buying and selling online, understanding and other services, for traditional markets will use FIAT money.
Cash will remain the top choice because cash can carry out various financial transactions in the world. while to use digital currency, we still need supporting infrastructure. the use of digital currencies still cannot be maximized at this time. maybe it's only about the next 10 years that the use of digital currencies can be very maximal. something like this requires the support of all of us, because without the support of the development of digital currencies can be hampered.
Activity: 281
Futurov
November 02, 2018, 09:11:12 AM
I dont think that the humanity will stop using cash but instead they will just adopt the use of cryptocurrencies due to the fact that we need to innovate in the rapid technological changes.
Pages:
Jump to: