Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 144. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!
January 02, 2018, 01:40:01 AM
It will go long way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
January 01, 2018, 09:01:27 PM
I hope it at least gets regulated so people have a place to turn to when it turns out to be a scam.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 08:48:34 PM
i hope ico do not die. great opportunity for pablo.  Grin
Activity: 110
January 01, 2018, 08:41:12 PM
ICO's won't die unless there are no more investors who supports and make their project successful. Some ICO's can just fail or succeed, that's just the fact about it. Maybe ICO's can die if they are all scam, someone will stop it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
January 01, 2018, 08:13:49 PM
You will agree with me that majority of the altcoins out there are products of ICOs. That said, t shows that ICO is not bad after all, but a few bad eggs are trying to paint it black. I don't think ICO will die neither should it be abandoned because of those few. For instance, if we had abandoned Bitcoin because of the few that are using it to defraud others and even launder money for wrong motives then I don't think any of us would be in this forum today. ICO should stay
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
January 01, 2018, 07:30:34 PM
As has been observed over the years, "innovative" businesses tend to emerge on a cyclical basis, generating high returns, but with the passing of days they tend to be displaced by new business models that end up replace them. I do not think that the end of the ICOs will occur in 2018, but I do believe that their growth will slow down this year and perhaps by 2019 they will only be remembered as an anecdote in the online business world, as I have already heard interesting business models to emerge soon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
January 01, 2018, 07:20:32 PM
I suppose that ICOs in 2018 will move to a new level. The amount of project will be reduced, but the quality should be improved for sure. Moreover I guess that in 2018 ETH will share the place of the top ICO platform with NEM, NEO and other projects.

I fully support you, I want this to happen Wink
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 07:16:20 PM
I'm not sure if ico in 2018 will die, because with the passage of time, technicians blockchain technology is increasing, and the developers will always create something new. Ico will always be there because humans love something new and they will make it happen by doing fundraising (ico)
Activity: 304
January 01, 2018, 06:58:34 PM
In my opinion ICOs have good idea and strong advantages compared to venture capital. I think they will create big financial bubble and it will lead to strong financial regulations like on stocks market. I understand that most of ICOs are startups and most of them will fail. It can lead to the bubbles like dotcom era. But the market will regulate it well over the long-term.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
January 01, 2018, 06:43:08 PM
As of my understandings ICO will rise further in year 2018. There will be many more good ICOs will be here and people will love them as always.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 01, 2018, 06:03:29 PM
I think that in the future the ico projects are not going anywhere. It is not just fashion but a new convenient form of financing of various projects .
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 06:02:40 PM
ICO will not die in 2018. There are scammers, but there are also good investiments. For many of 2017’s ICO launches, hype has been a key factor. One common fundraising method is touting names of rockstar industry advisors, who can lend a sense of legitimacy to a particular coin offering.
In 2018 some coin offerings are solid, before investing you must always inquire about the ico.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
January 01, 2018, 05:47:06 PM
There is no doubt that ICOs will evolve and morph in the future. We may even see companies built for helping setting up ICOs. Some new standards may appear etc. But I have no doubt that the ICOs are here is to stay. We will see an acceleration over time and one day it will become the standard to start a digital business.

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
January 01, 2018, 03:24:00 PM
It needs to, sucking up all the money

There are still good ICO to begin with, but really some of  them are really sucking up all the money of the investors. That's why China totally banned them. Just sad though for those legit and trusted ICO that lost traction because of the scammers.

It will not die and I know for sure that it will move to a higher level in 2018 because it's gaining more and more participants and ICOs are becoming more promising.

Fortunately, though ICO's will continue its march in 2018 because its now a billion dollar industry. How can someone stop it? But we have to be careful as to what ICO are we going to invest though, and just used our better judgement and common sense. This community has a lot of scam busters, but not all can be track in the beginning, its still our responsibility to spot them so that we will not be scam.

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.
January 01, 2018, 03:22:44 PM
I only see more companies being added and a sight of continued growth for those coming into question.

It's almost to the time where other coins become rivals to each other, surpassing heights and lengthen expectations over all categories. Nonetheless, bringing the highest rated Bitcoin companies together will boost performance for them as well as end users who end up staying at established platforms.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
January 01, 2018, 03:19:02 PM
It needs to, sucking up all the money
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
January 01, 2018, 02:54:19 PM
Very interesting. I anticipate increased regulation, but not an outright death. Evolution I guess.
Activity: 168
January 01, 2018, 02:48:36 PM
Those startups have raised expectations that are sky high.
I doubt their revenue will all be able to match their tokens' multi billion market caps.
Activity: 132
January 01, 2018, 02:46:28 PM
I think not, ICO will still be there in 2018, ICO will not just die, maybe there will be some changes in the ICO that will take place, where each company that conducts ICO will provide new things of quality and safe for potential investors who will join their company.
we will still always need ICO, because with the ICO we can know about the investment detail they offer, so we as potential investors have a strong enough basis and a good choice to invest in it.
Activity: 280
-----
January 01, 2018, 02:20:44 PM
It will not die and I know for sure that it will move to a higher level in 2018 because it's gaining more and more participants and ICOs are becoming more promising.
Jump to: