Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 145. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
January 01, 2018, 02:12:54 PM
It will not die and i know that it will surely pump this year because of the number of participants that are willing to sacrifice, invest and put effort to every bounty, that will make the industry hotter
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 01, 2018, 01:49:07 PM
ICO will not die, but in some countries it will be regulated. Also, ICO will become smarter and more professional, there will be less shitICO, first of all it depends on investors.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 01:21:38 PM
I don't think ico will die in 2018, ICO's mission is fix weaknesses of first generation altcoin like faster transfer or cheaper fees. Or ICO will creat a appliacation for social. ICO is a revolution to developing, so i will never die. My opinion
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
January 01, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
Most of the ICOs are scams,but if the ICOs stopped there wont be any improvements in the alts which will cause the cryptocurrencies grows slower.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 01:08:57 PM
I hope ICO will not die as this thread mean. Hope 2018 project maker do it seriously, or investors will get away from this project
I also think it will not die in 2018 but more laws are needed to ensure the safety of investors. In 2017 there are too many ICOs, most of them do not meet the target.

I agree with your opinion...
Activity: 234
January 01, 2018, 01:07:57 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

I think it will not...
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
January 01, 2018, 01:06:30 PM
Most likely, ICO will undergo regulation and thereby fraudsters will leave the market. Entirely ICO will not be banned. Just them will be an order of magnitude smaller.
Activity: 144
January 01, 2018, 01:02:53 PM
I suppose that ICOs in 2018 will move to a new level. The amount of project will be reduced, but the quality should be improved for sure. Moreover I guess that in 2018 ETH will share the place of the top ICO platform with NEM, NEO and other projects.

I agree to this, I don't think ICO's will die and just vanished or become obsolete if ever there will be changes that would more likely helps it to adapt, it is true that the amount of the projects may be reduced but it is much better if the quality of these project are improved thus giving more credibilities to ICO.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
January 01, 2018, 12:43:59 PM
There are many upcoming ICOs,wont happen it the future because if thats happen who will introduce new coins? the government?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 12:29:58 PM
ICOs have a long way to go yet, but they need to become more mature, and that takes some time. There were a lot of scammy ICOs last year, so tighter regulations are required to make sure that scammers can't run away with people's money. But ICOs most likely will continue to thrive in 2018.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 12:28:35 PM
People are becoming aware of the threat of ICO scams, big ones too. Although it might not be for the best I would think it would be hard to stop ICO's in general. 2018 is Going to be a big year for crypto.
Activity: 462
January 01, 2018, 12:23:53 PM
ICO will never die. This industry is just beginning to develop just like the crypto currency. I think that these projects will become better and there will be a society that will check the quality of new projects
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
January 01, 2018, 12:15:44 PM
I think that - as ICO is an easy way to do some money - there will be more and more ICO, of course with less and less success.
Then the market will make a selection and only what have value will survive.
But there is still a long way
Activity: 70
January 01, 2018, 12:09:19 PM
No way. I believe that ICOs will play a big role in 2018 especially ones that are actually successful.
I do not think that ICO will disappear so quickly and disappear at all. Certainly there will be changes in the legal part and form of presentation, sale. And this is necessary to protect investors from scam. There is really a lot of scams. However, the idea itself is very good. It opens up great opportunities for both the founders of start-ups and investors. Almost any person can participate and make money on this, legally naturally.
Activity: 364
January 01, 2018, 12:08:41 PM
ICO is the main point of all online program and everyday online program is increasing so we can say with any kind of doubt that ICO will not die very soon. Though blockchain is covering a lot of coins dealing but there is more program is starting day after day. Most of the ICO cannot stay in a good position but there are some ICO available which are very stable and have chance to keep their position correctly. If ICO dies then many people who are related with it will not be able to keep their successful position at crypto world and cannot be work with these projects. Directly it has no chance to be dead in very soon like 2018.

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 11:59:43 AM
I don't think they will die, because new coins are coming out on a daily basis, and some of them are truly great projects.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 01, 2018, 10:35:12 AM
No way. I believe that ICOs will play a big role in 2018 especially ones that are actually successful.
Activity: 504
January 01, 2018, 10:01:55 AM
I hope ICO will not die as this thread mean. Hope 2018 project maker do it seriously, or investors will get away from this project
I also think it will not die in 2018 but more laws are needed to ensure the safety of investors. In 2017 there are too many ICOs, most of them do not meet the target.
I fully support your opinion on ISO in 2018 and I also think that ICO will not die, because this way of raising funds is very, very productive, because ICO is a voluntary donation.
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
December 31, 2017, 12:09:52 PM
I think with the come of a new year, also come a new tech, especially these fintech.
with a new technology, i think this is the time for a big CEO to make a more new ICO innovation
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 11:29:50 AM
Jump to: