Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 19. (Read 11522 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
August 05, 2018, 06:42:05 PM
too dramatic if it says ICO will die this year.
this is just a kind of despair because some ico scams or experience an extension or some other case that causes investors or bounty hunters to be disappointed. there are still many promising ico this year and I think ico should grow more.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 09:31:27 AM
Personally, I no longer invest my money in ICOs. All projects go without profit on the market. If bitcoin does not grow to 9000-10000 dollars, ICOs will disappear.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 09:26:18 AM
Ico wont be die but just good projects will collect money from investor, most of the people is investing to bad projects and they are losing money, in time they will just invest to good project, good team and community.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 09:25:19 AM
I don't think ICO will die in 2018! Many more projects came out! Since ICO is a good opportunity to raise funds for the project quickly, it makes it possible to raise funding in a short time! As long as the crypt is alive, and the ICO will live!
copper member
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 09:23:05 AM
Definitely not die. It is one of the best and most revolutionary ways to fund projects, and also make the tokens available so that so many people are able to benefit from the success of the project that people seem to believe is linked to the token value. When it is a bit quiet now, use this market lull to calm down & do your homework and research to find the hidden gems among the ICOs and pre-ICOs. Focus on the undiscovered new ones, because the upside potential in good ones is much greater than in the established ones. Upside multiples can be a totally different game. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 09:17:16 AM
I think it will not because there are still ICOs out there that has that potential of replacing btc that is not even here yet so ICOs can make a possible.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
August 05, 2018, 09:09:28 AM
More than half of year have passed in 2018 and we can say with confidence that ICO projects are still alive and even can to come up with new ideas and get funding. The market of ICO changes, but does not die.

Yes it‘s true indeed that ICOs are still alive. If you look at the numbers, actually more people invested more money in ICOs then last year. But people were largely no happy with their results, the only ones that made money were the ICO team, everyone else lost.
Well, they have to be matured now, they should not think that ICO can give easy money because in reality a project needs time to be develop
and that means time or long term wait. This long term investment is very risky because this depends as well on the faith of bitcoin, so we have to be aware of that.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
August 05, 2018, 06:02:35 AM
More than half of year have passed in 2018 and we can say with confidence that ICO projects are still alive and even can to come up with new ideas and get funding. The market of ICO changes, but does not die.

Yes it‘s true indeed that ICOs are still alive. If you look at the numbers, actually more people invested more money in ICOs then last year. But people were largely no happy with their results, the only ones that made money were the ICO team, everyone else lost.
Activity: 70
August 04, 2018, 11:48:09 PM
I don't think so. In fact I don't see ICO dies next year or in the near future. As long as there are people who are going to create projects and products in relation to crypto, it will never die. In fact ICO plays a very essential role in the survival and continuation of cryptocurrency. New tokens or cryptos are born from ICOs.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 11:44:50 PM
If ICOs funding projects see the day, i think we will see it as a good tool like kickstarter. The number will be reduced, because scammers will not see it as a good business and will turn to the next big fast crypto thing.
Activity: 280
August 04, 2018, 02:15:23 PM
no, what happens to bitcoins and altcoins without an ICO?
ICO makes the cryptocurrency market even bigger and also attracts investors.
Activity: 70
August 04, 2018, 02:10:11 PM
The initial coin offering are increasingly becoming in number which is scams, for this not to happen it is important that the coins in the cryptocurrency market which have their own blockchain network created a strengthened smart contract
Activity: 518
August 04, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
Well, now mid-2018, and so far the projects are collected of course less than that year , but I think it's temporary
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 11:31:50 AM
There are fewer prospective projects on the market. People began to invest more carefully, because many successful projects stand still.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 11:23:03 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
ICO is never been ending for sure.No one can stop tis one and also to all of us to make an income because of crypto currency.
But now that blockchain technology is increasing every day, more people know about the market so this is a good time to make more ICO projects that are currently popular.
Activity: 29
August 04, 2018, 11:12:26 AM
I really do not think that ICO's will end ever. Remember there are millions of business out there if not tens of millions, and I mean smalll and medium businesses. Hell I bet my favorite sushi bar can take advantage of Crypto and make a sushitoken of its own to finance its small business. Scam companies are everywhere and not just in crypto we just need to be very careful when joining and investing in one.
Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 11:06:54 AM
There is suspicion. And as I see in many. That 2018 will be the last for ICO. But my opinion is that it's all just rumors. At least 25% of worthy companies exist. And the main thing is not bad demand from investors. So, I think I will live for sure.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
August 04, 2018, 10:51:24 AM
ICO's are here to survive and make some good projects available for normal people, which is more than a good thing a government or any large body can do for people.
This ICOs gives freedom to invest, with a small amount of money we can fund those brilliant minds that might bring huge success in the future.
It's always uncertain in the future but at least we have a chance that our investment might change our life to give us financial freedom, as long as we are willing to take a risk this is the right game for us.
Activity: 37
August 04, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
No ICO projects will live very long but you need to beware of scams !
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 07:30:17 AM
ICO's are here to survive and make some good projects available for normal people, which is more than a good thing a government or any large body can do for people.
Pages:
Jump to: