Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 20. (Read 11522 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 07:25:13 AM
I think that in 2018 ICO will not die.
Requirements for companies entering the ICO will increase. Scam projects will exist, but potential investors will be able to filter them in advance.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 03:21:13 PM
Cryptocurrency will definitely not die  in this year. I'm sure that the scam will die. Then the cryptocurrency will be able to enter into the life of everyone. Maybe such projects as Menlo.one will help to make it come true.

i currently use icorating.com to check for recommended projects. Will menlo one be any different from the current ICO rating sites that we have?
Activity: 111
August 03, 2018, 07:49:35 AM
I concur with you my companion, I don't trust that bitcoin will kick the bucket in the long haul time frame. I think individuals as a bitcoin network can't let bitcoin pass on, I trust such a great amount in bitcoin and I accept likewise in bitcoiners (individuals who like bitcoin), I am certain that bitcoin will keep ascending throughout the years, so for individuals who feel that bitcoin isn't useful for long haul speculation, if it's not too much trouble reconsider on the off chance that you need to settle on this choice.
Activity: 111
August 03, 2018, 07:47:59 AM
I won't debate all that you have recorded concerning the Pros and cons of ICO however this still isn't indicating ICO kicking the bucket in 2018 as per my assessment. Everything has its awful side. Allows simply focus on the positive viewpoint and wish for the best in ICO in 2018.
Activity: 64
August 03, 2018, 07:44:49 AM
To be clear, it is impossible to comment on when ICOs will die. In fact, the number of ICOs is increasing this year. Yes, there are ICOs that are scammers. We can not escape from the frauds in this world. However, there is a good project or a good ICO that has been implemented to ensure that they have a good future.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 06:17:45 AM
Personally, I believe as long as crypto still exist, ico will also continue to exist only that the ones without good product and management and technology will die and the good ones will remain. Companies will continue to develop new idea more investors will invest in the project and support it to be successful except if it doesn't have good whitepaper and product.
Activity: 39
August 03, 2018, 06:12:51 AM
I don't think it will die in 2018 with look of things, many ico have started this year and they have succeeded in doing that, they have had a big and huge contribution and successful one.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 03, 2018, 06:09:37 AM
At the moment, the first half of 2018 is one of the most unsuccessful for the ICO. And it seems that the situation will not change until mid-September.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 06:08:02 AM
This industry does not die, but it has changed a lot. At the moment, you have to make great efforts to find good projects. Last year it was much easier.
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 06:05:28 AM
I think it's time to stop conducting ISO. because companies mix it with kickstarters and startups. But many crypto-novices speculate with them, thinking that they know what they are doing, and that cryptography is all about pumping and removing random "projects". And they will eventually burn and hate crypto in general. Profits are not made from nothing, it comes from the loss of other people.
Activity: 89
August 02, 2018, 04:46:04 PM
  It will not die. There will still be scams. However I think that we will see more legitimate projects use them as they are further along in development, or actually have a finished product
Activity: 99
August 02, 2018, 04:08:59 PM
Cryptocurrency will definitely not die  in this year. I'm sure that the scam will die. Then the cryptocurrency will be able to enter into the life of everyone. Maybe such projects as Menlo.one will help to make it come true.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 02, 2018, 04:05:59 PM
Personally I am sure that ICOs will not die for a year, if they regulate new projects more strictly, because for the last period too much scam projects appear more and more.
Activity: 101
August 02, 2018, 03:31:25 PM
There are many altcoins are now become more popular that is why there are many users and investors used those coins. There are a lot of projects still have an ICO and almost everyday...
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 06:33:12 AM
no ICO won't die soon according to my mind .yes there are many scams but good ones will still be there. and they'll keep ICO system alive
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 07:00:54 PM
This is unpredictable. Personally, I think there are quite a few ICO projects that have been developed with good ideas. However, fraud in the ICO is also pretty much. So this is very hard to guess.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 06:58:01 PM
ICO is never die , that will die is altcoin that's not developed in the world of exchange and many criminals who cheat on behalf of ICO by forming a website, team, advisor, and a competent partner. but the most important news in this year ICO only dies in the US because of the rules established by the government itself
I do not even know that in the country does not allow ICO, but I believe that even if their country prohibits, there are still people who are successful in making ICO because this is the best way to run projects with capital owned by big investors. can you tell me, what is the reason for the US state to ban ICOs?
Activity: 146
August 01, 2018, 06:52:25 PM
ICO will not die by 2018. It's just that they will be much more organized and professional. The ICO will continue to grow even though there will be many restrictions in each country.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
August 01, 2018, 06:39:31 PM
In fact, there are a lot of promising ICOs that can bring excellent profits. It's tough for many to choose them and they do not understand how to do it. You need to find yourself an experienced mentor who will help you.
Activity: 93
August 01, 2018, 06:37:49 PM
I think this is not in vain people's caution towards projects. Since there are a lot of scams divorced, and when the product is ready, then there is something to look at and evaluate whether it is worth investing in it or not. This is very upsetting of course.
Pages:
Jump to: