Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 23. (Read 11533 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 30, 2018, 07:49:09 AM
On the contrary, I think the number of ICO projects will only grow in the future, it will attract institutional investors. But the % of SCAMs won't decrease, until the new ways  of conducting ICO are implemented.
Activity: 588
July 30, 2018, 07:29:44 AM
I think that if not all ICOs die in 2018, so many of them will die. Look at the current situation 99% ICOs are listed on exchange for very low price compared to ICO price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 07:20:37 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
As soon as we are having already an 8th month of 2018 year I think ICOs are having a little amount of time to be collapsed. Probably they will put some regulations over it but not close it completely.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 04:03:32 AM
In my opinion, projects will move to private fundraising, because there are too many problems will KYC and stuff. So I think we are going to see massive airdrops to loyal communities.
Activity: 220
July 30, 2018, 03:58:40 AM
I think it is much better if the project that will offer ICO already has a track record where potential investors can assess. This is the tip of the projects that the company already exists before they consider the way ICO collects more investment. Because at this time a large piece of ICO is filled with deception as well as unproven projects whether promising or not.
Activity: 168
July 30, 2018, 03:40:30 AM
Ico cant die as far as they are new project created by developer, only seeing it in future where it will be difficult for developer to conduct ico because they will pass through hard verification from the government.
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 03:33:11 AM
It is difficult to answer this question. Everything is possible.

ICOs are using the blockchain base to create new projects for the market. Many ICO projects are scam-like. There are good projects among them.

ICOs are collecting money and putting a token on the market. Something made for commercial purposes.

If tokens constitute their own nets, they become coins.
Activity: 93
July 30, 2018, 03:28:21 AM
I think ICO not going die but surely it will slow down  a little bit, we can see what happen with some ICO after a big Hype Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 560
July 29, 2018, 01:44:37 PM
As far as I know the EOS project today really exceeds the ETH project on the speed of transactions, this is a very important argument that has a serious role in crypto-currencies. I think that EOS will be the first in the near future.
Activity: 192
July 29, 2018, 01:42:32 PM
There are so many ICOs out in the market now. It is very hard to choose the best ones which can provide us earnings. But I don't think ICO will die this year. I still believe that one day they are going to hit the market again and it will be a celebration for the investors.
Activity: 91
Merit: 13
July 29, 2018, 01:13:05 PM
No ICOs will not die in 2018. Hope there will be less shitty ICO. Because need some rules to start ICO
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 01:04:19 PM
I am sure that in the coming years the ICO market will remain popular and actively develop. Especially with the advent of new platforms, which open up wide opportunities for developers.
Activity: 192
July 29, 2018, 01:03:33 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
It is risky! Investments are risky but this could be reduced and I think the way people choose is risky. Research matters a lot and if you go for every Tom, Dick and Harry project you’re gonna lose a lot. For example I’m thinking about Liven right now, so I would dig it. Whitepaper and every article about it, instead of trusting rating sites I did my own study so that would give me more confidence now, because I know it’s a great project.
Activity: 308
July 29, 2018, 04:46:23 AM
Its not possible that people can be stopped by making their own coins and innovation. Some of the ICO though don't have a chance in the market because of the reason that they were just build to scam people.
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 04:41:49 AM
I think that - as ICO is an easy way to do some money - there will be more and more ICO, of course with less and less success.
Then the market will make a selection and only what have value will survive.
But there is still a long way
Activity: 280
July 29, 2018, 04:14:35 AM
I quite believe that ICO will not die this year. Because of this year a lot of very good developments. The existence of that development that will become ICO continues to survive and will also continue to grow. Therefore, ICO is the program that is the reason of the majority of crypto to join here. Because with the ICO it helps them in making money and also has savings.
Activity: 80
July 29, 2018, 03:41:29 AM
ICO will make due until the point when nobody ever contribute on those ICO. Since ICO is our and designer approach to win cash (helping our life if there is any with their innovative thoughts and group). I think each time when new year came up, this string is continue existing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
July 29, 2018, 12:32:02 AM
I don't think ICOs will even die, because if you'd observe closely, there are thousands or maybe even more ICOs out there, and yes there are scammers, but again ICOs are being generated for about almost every day, and if it wasn't for ICOs, making investments would be utterly weak, ICOs play a big role in the crypto world, and it would be completely impossible for it to die, period.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 11:09:24 PM
the first thing I see in Ico that I follow and follow is the skills of the people behind it. Without investors, altcoin and Bitcoin markets will die, so we need investment and different places to invest so capital can flow to and from the digital currency market. I do not believe ICOs will die total because there are many people who do not mine or programmers to create new coins and technologies.
Activity: 84
July 28, 2018, 10:24:56 PM
I don't think so, they are still growing and overall they are a good way of promoting a project, wether good or bad, they still need that advertisement in order to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: