Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 22. (Read 11533 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:21:54 PM
The blockchain technologies are improving everyday, more people know about the market so it is a good time to make more ICO projects which is happeinning right now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 07:20:37 PM
I believe the ICO will be rebirth in 2019. Now many of the projects diskreditiert crypto market. We need to do something about it

Why do you think that the ICO died? It's a cool idea, and it's only beginning and developing! It just keeps going on, and 90% of unsuccessful projects tell nothing about this process. You just have to select more carefully, that's all!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 02:21:04 PM
No, never. The ICO is here to survive and make some good projects accessible to normal people, which is more than good that a government or any large body can do for people.
Activity: 40
July 31, 2018, 02:19:22 PM
 Now we can see that many ICO have no future. They have no funds to build a project. It can be said that the number of ICO will be reduced this year.
Activity: 105
July 30, 2018, 04:37:02 PM
I expect the,regulators worldwide will actively fight on fraudulent ICOs and ICO will not die in 2018.
Activity: 378
Merit: 35
July 30, 2018, 03:33:50 PM
ICOs are alive. Sure, scammers damage their reputation but still ICOs are the wildly used way to advertize project and to collect some money for it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 30, 2018, 03:17:18 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

The whole altcoins market went down 80% so the ICOs suffered as well. It doesn't prove the ICOs are dead. It only proves there is a strong correlation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 30, 2018, 03:16:44 PM
I do not want to believe in it, because it seems to me that ICO is only beginning to develop. Perhaps this industry will change a lot, but it will not die.
Activity: 93
July 30, 2018, 03:14:50 PM
I think that it's not possible, it will be more difficult to earn bounty campaigns, but the ICO will not go anywhere. They are needed to implement new ideas
Activity: 462
July 30, 2018, 03:12:53 PM
I believe the ICO will be rebirth in 2019. Now many of the projects diskreditiert crypto market. We need to do something about it
Activity: 40
July 30, 2018, 03:06:30 PM
I don't think that ICO's will die in 2018. However due to the scams, the way that ICO's are conducted will need to change definitely. I like what the CEO of WePower said regarding ICOs - he said that ICO's in the future will be a mix of what we see today in Venture Capitalism
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
I  don't think that ICO will disappear so quickly and disappear altogether. I think in the future ICO will grow and will be popular in many parts of the world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
July 30, 2018, 11:08:55 AM
If you pay attention to news that very often say that the statistics of the scam of projects only increases, there is probably a chance that the market is dying really growing. Once you understand that we need to get rid of the scammers it will be too late.
What did you mean a market is dying really growing or is it by news that the ico are dying but in the reality is it was constantly growing in number? Almost everyday there is a new ico in additional to the announcement section. Knowlwdge and learning to review the ico's is a best idea to know more about it and to get rid of that scammers, it is not too late unless you want to.
Activity: 99
July 30, 2018, 10:59:51 AM
I do not think that ico will disappear so quickly. Of course there will be changes in the legal part and form of presentation, sales and also about rewards. This is necessary to protect investors from fraud. because at this time so many scams.
Activity: 117
July 30, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
We have a lot of icos now and that's not good
Activity: 283
July 30, 2018, 08:04:29 AM
If care is not taken and if proper procedure are not put in place, ICO will soon die, due to the fact that we have many ICO out there which 10% of them became successful,
Thus, many investors are even scared of investing in ICO,,, that's why many of them fails due to lack of funds to execute the project.
Example of failed ICO is even the Kickcity project, currently they trade 10x below the ICO price.
Therefore, ICO should have regulatory authority handling ICO affairs.
Activity: 32
July 30, 2018, 08:02:19 AM
I think 2018 will never be a dead year of ICO.
Activity: 490
July 30, 2018, 07:58:36 AM
If you pay attention to news that very often say that the statistics of the scam of projects only increases, there is probably a chance that the market is dying really growing. Once you understand that we need to get rid of the scammers it will be too late.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 30, 2018, 07:53:14 AM
As long as the world continue moving forward ICO will exist.
every months there will be more ICO to be launch, people are into this and this will never stop.
INITIAL COIN OFFERING is the best thing now in funding a project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
July 30, 2018, 07:50:53 AM
After some regulations ICO will not die in 2018 or any other day.
Its going to be a huge market for regulated ICO projects and this will rise marketcap too.
Pages:
Jump to: