Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 24. (Read 11533 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 10:18:52 PM
At present, ICO is developing strongly, maybe in the future ICO projects will be tightened, only for quality projects and opposition to reject the project quality or fraud.
Activity: 32
July 28, 2018, 10:17:00 PM
I think the Cryptocurrency market needs ICO. Forms of investment should be diversified and expanded. Now there are many ico projects failing, I am very worried when investing ico but I still want ico to grow
Activity: 74
July 28, 2018, 10:07:09 PM
I don't think they will die, but  we are going to see a change in their format and regulation, it is clear that certain rules will have to come into play so that governments don't ban them permanently, since they consider it practically gambling, and how to blame them when an entire team can disappear with all your investment without receiving a minimum punishment, it is very difficult to pursue these cases since you give the money voluntarily.
Activity: 78
July 28, 2018, 10:02:45 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Definitely not ICO is just running everywhere and it will continue because this market is just only begin more development will push through.
Activity: 87
July 28, 2018, 07:11:46 PM
ICO cannot die ..they only neee to regulated due to the influx of several projects coming on board
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 07:05:16 PM
While there will be new ideas ICO will exist, and new investors will enter the market, many of which will invest in potentially profitable campaign funds.
Activity: 63
July 28, 2018, 06:34:12 PM
not at all . crypto won't die in this year . but you are correct there are so many scam or failed projects but not all ICOs are failed or scams . there are  good ones among that lot. I think crypto won't die in a near future
Activity: 113
July 28, 2018, 05:41:35 PM
I don't think so, a bunch of them keep appearing everyday and it doesn't seem like it is stopping anytime soon, after all they are a great way of financing a project, the bad thing is that scammers now that and take advantage of it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 05:34:59 PM
It is obvious that the format in which the ICO has been conducted so far does not meet the requirements of the legislation of the leading states, which is aimed at regulating operations with crypto-currencies. Hence the attempt to substitute the concepts of ICO for TGE. But I think that this will not save the situation, and the procedure of the initial offering of the tokens will soon be banned.
Activity: 90
July 28, 2018, 05:29:14 PM
Sometimes it throws improved income investing in projects which people are experts in so thus bear a higher opportunity to make your mind carefully.
Activity: 51
July 28, 2018, 05:22:59 PM
After the news made with ICO, my interest decreased. I am interested in the crypto money market. What is ICO? It is said why you cheated on people. Some people are happy with ICO?
Activity: 120
July 28, 2018, 05:17:36 PM
I dont think too. beacuse every time we need new generation project and we need more more useful projects
I think it is precisely the ethereum will progressively larger, more and more will appear, with all its potential new ICO, so I think the ICO will not be as easy as we imagine for disappeared.
Activity: 86
July 28, 2018, 05:02:44 PM
I dont think too. beacuse every time we need new generation project and we need more more useful projects. only we have to be careful about scam
Activity: 86
July 28, 2018, 05:02:05 PM
I dont think too. beacuse every time we need new generation project and we need more more useful projects
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
July 28, 2018, 05:00:12 PM
It's a totally stupid thinking.ICO will die 2018 it's really impossible something.Because now it's have a very big community and day by day ico invester increase.Everyday gradually New people know about ICO.Now ico investment
is smart and digital bussiness.Day by day icon is going popular. But it's true at a same time ico investor vary because of scammer.
Activity: 420
July 28, 2018, 04:53:21 PM
I do not think that this topic will eradicate itself in this year, I think that in the coming years we will see a very large number of projects that will interest us
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 04:49:31 PM
Some people stopped participating in ICO recently because there are some scam ICO out there and some get listed in exchanges below ICO price. But not withstanding there are still good ICO and ICO can never die
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 04:43:02 PM
Although we can see lots of project are skipping the stage of public sale, having just a private one, I am sure there will be hundreds of ICOs in the nearest future. Cause it's a nice way to collect money for great projects. No doubts, there are so many scam projects, but despite this fact, it is still worth searching for a great ICO to participate.
Activity: 518
July 28, 2018, 02:42:14 PM
The ICO will not die but will constantly be transformed until it comes to the most convenient and safe option for fundraising.
It would be very good if they invented a method that would exclude scam projects. Then the level of confidence in ICO would increase and this would attract more investors.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
The death of ICO could imply the Death of innovation in the crytocurrency space. ICO's serve as a fulcrum to which cryptocurrency lays. The year 2018 has witnessed several set backs in ICO's, and many persons are disenchanted by the turnouts of their investments in ICO's. This could be traced to the bearish trend of the market, coupled with ICO's listing at prices below the ICO price.
Pages:
Jump to: