Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 42. (Read 11538 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 11:29:08 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

ICO wont die that easily just because the market is in a really bad position. ICO will keep on going on and on as long as they believe and very much positive in the platforms that they're aiming. Also Scam ICO will always be there to launch their own and fake us all, we just need to be very careful in choosing the right ICO for bounty hunting and investing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
June 27, 2018, 10:54:44 PM
Lol, a kickcity advertisement made back in dec. 2017.
I remember that ICO, yeah, how is it doing now?

The general question, "Will ICO die in 2018" well, the answer is simply no.
It won't die in 2019, or 2020 or 2021.
ICOs are here to stay.
Of course, it probably won't be as crazy as it is now, especially as regulations kick in.
But the ico model is a legitimate way for a company to secure funding.
As the market matures, people will be much more scrutinizing about projects and only really promising ones will survive.
The result is that standards will be much much higher, which is only good for everybody.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 10:46:41 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

If people continue to develop mistrust in ICOs, then we'll probably have less na less ICOs in the future but definitely not in 2018. This is because most people wouldn't place their money on ICOs because of the stigma some stupid scamming ICOs placed on the people. This halts the development of innovative and amazing alt coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 28
June 27, 2018, 10:09:51 PM
ico  will never die but it will just be more difficult to separate the good ones from the scams. Scammers are likely to become more sophisticated so need to do more research and ensure only good ones are invested in. Hopefully the scam icos will die.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 09:49:04 PM
It all depends on the majority decisions of the forum if its proven more 60 to 70 percent have scam ICO then it will lead to removed. But if ever this will continue then it would be keen on selecting ICO, as the risk is always there. So better to dig it up and research more about the bounty campaign.
Activity: 224
June 27, 2018, 09:36:53 PM
Many news that ICOs will be closed in this year. But I think it will be very difficult, because there are still many ICOs that still have hope for the future. Indeed, the more people who give birth to new ICOs, maybe some of the ICOs could be scam or project of ICOs are less support for the future.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 09:34:32 PM
I can advise you one good crypt project in which you can invest money and not only Socratus is a new movement that has a future
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
June 27, 2018, 09:32:14 PM
We are now in 2018 already.
As we can see, there are lots of ICOs in the first half of 2018. It is not likely that ICO will die soon.
When I have to admit most of them are shit, I also believe there are many good ones among them.

The answer to success in choosing the ICO depends on how we spend time and effort.
Of course the risk is high because mot ICOs are scam, but the information is free in the crypto and we can access it anytime, if we do research
prior to investing, for sure we will not loss money.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
June 27, 2018, 09:21:20 PM
There is no reason for ICOs to die, on the contrary, the numer of ICOs are increasing more and more. If there is enough struggle against scam ICO, then maybe a little reduction can be seen, and such a struggle is essential. Cryptos are losing confidence because of Scam projects.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 27, 2018, 09:05:59 PM
We are now in 2018 already.
As we can see, there are lots of ICOs in the first half of 2018. It is not likely that ICO will die soon.
When I have to admit most of them are shit, I also believe there are many good ones among them.

Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 24, 2018, 09:02:15 AM
More than half of year have passed in 2018 and we can say with confidence that ICO projects are still alive and even can to come up with new ideas and get funding. The market of ICO changes, but does not die.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
June 24, 2018, 09:01:58 AM
I dont think so..ICOs wont die in 2018 even in the nesr future. Behind the successful ICO are well maganged conpanies, with real perspectives and goals. These companies will not disappear just because some ICOs die or because of scam projects.
If the whole crypto world die,than could it happen, otherwise i can not imagine any reason for it.
Activity: 96
June 24, 2018, 08:58:10 AM
I dont think ICOs will die.But number of ICOs and percentage of successful ICOs may decrease in 2018.I personally would be happy if the number of total ICOs decreases.I warn all you guys please do your research well never believe fake news
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
June 24, 2018, 08:55:44 AM
I am sure that the ICO market will not die, but with every month the terms of participation become more complicated. Projects come up with all sorts of nonsense like lotteries, competitions ... We need to prove that you are useful to them, you can not just invest your money in them! What will happen next?..
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 08:44:09 AM
ICO's will continue its march in 2018 because its now a billion dollar industry. How can someone stop it?

But we have to be careful as to what ICO are we going to invest though, and just used our better judgement and common sense. This community has a lot of scam busters, but not all can be track in the beginning, its still our responsibility to spot them so that we will not be scam.
Activity: 110
June 24, 2018, 08:42:44 AM
I think ICO will continue to exist because the activity is to convey an innovation of someone who then wants to jointly build a better future and even if there is an abused ICO as well but it can not stop such a good activity
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 08:38:48 AM
ICO will continue to live. But I think that not in such quantities. I think for ICO there should be rules of conduct and what kind of control. More and more ICO Scam. A simple investor is in no way protected from the scam.
Activity: 82
June 24, 2018, 08:33:38 AM
I do not think so. ICO is now becoming increasingly popular as many investors prefer to invest in ico projects. Chances are ICO will die it seems not, Maybe there are only a few ico scam.
Activity: 294
June 24, 2018, 05:06:25 AM
I think that although there are a lot of fraudulent companies now , but still sure that everything will be restored for the better and the Ico may change in the future, but it will not disappear completely
Activity: 364
June 23, 2018, 08:18:49 PM
This kind of messages has been circulating through the forum and I personally think it will not die in 2018 as far as blockchain technology lives.
Pages:
Jump to: