Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 39. (Read 11538 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 04:07:29 AM
I see the ICO will not die for a few years, there will not be as strong as last year, but still have the same ICO
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 03:43:16 AM
There was so much $hit ICO's last year and until this year. Part of the "creative destruction" that is happening now in the crypto space.

In the end, or a few years from now, those who have witnessed the ICO boom of 2017, will look back and see that some of those ICO's will become the Googles, Alibaba and Amazon's of the blockchain.
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 03:36:50 AM
I do not believe ICO will die in 2018.
I think ICO will exist as long as Cryptocurrency development exists.
Even today Cryptocurrency is undergoing developments that cause many ICO projects to there in the market.
I am sure ICO will survive until sometime in coming because the ICO project can provide great benefits for developers, Bounty hunter, and investors.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 03:06:50 AM
I do not think so. ICO is now becoming increasingly popular as many investors prefer to invest in ico projects. Chances are ICO will die it seems not, Maybe there are only a few ico scam.
Activity: 79
July 03, 2018, 07:06:57 PM
It won't die yet. As long as there are someone want to make a new coins, it will continue to grow. Also if there are lots of supporters, still be alive.
ICO will continue for sure, it will take forward and many more years to come.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 07:06:47 PM
ICO's will not die this 2018 let i have before, and it is already happening, we will see more regulation coming to ICO's and as we have witnessed these days, almost all the ICO are having kYC for their token sale.
True, future regulation is very influential for ICO survival, I'm sure in the future there will be some regulations that have a positive impact on ICO and that will make things better
Activity: 202
July 03, 2018, 07:04:58 PM
Which ico will die in 2018
You know that there are lots of different icos, so predicting the one that will die is really hard
 Because there are lots of fake ico mix with genuine one which makes it hard
To handpicked the ICO.
You can minimise the scam ico by getting your ICO from a genuine source.
That's my opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
July 03, 2018, 07:03:44 PM
ICO's will not die this 2018 let i have before, and it is already happening, we will see more regulation coming to ICO's and as we have witnessed these days, almost all the ICO are having kYC for their token sale.
Activity: 48
July 03, 2018, 07:01:39 PM
Maybe not die but only best projects will be funded thats my opinion
Activity: 27
July 03, 2018, 07:00:40 PM
ico will  never die as long as crypto currency is still existing, ico must remain so that new crypto currency will be created. there is lot of issues needed to be solve with blockchain technology ecosystem, and we are to see more icos in the future.
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 06:59:09 PM
Nope, it will still continue, as matter of fact, there are lots of ICO now, because there are lots want of changes, so that they form a project and want a support from investors. So, might ICO will still continue and will grow even more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 06:57:05 PM
I don't think so because the popularity of ico's is at beginning and why it will end? more people are interested on ico's because some of ico's are not scam they help economy and sometime poor peoples because of their project.
Activity: 103
July 03, 2018, 06:54:13 PM
I don't think that ICOs will die in 2018. This year so far has been a good year for ICOs and even more are being launched daily. That would not be that case if 2018 was the year that ICOs will finally start dying. I believe that ICOs still have a long way to go before they die out of the cryptocurrency world. There is still a lot more to be done
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 02:05:26 PM
This year, about 900 ICO survived, and it took only half a year. This industry is developing rapidly. And what death ICO can we talk about?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 01:53:42 PM
I would say going ICO should be the quicker way of powerful revenue currently therefore these are in enviable health today.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 02, 2018, 07:03:57 AM
I agree with the author that there are many scammers but I don't think that there are only scammer ICOs, I have found a number of worthy projects which weren't just scams. Taking this into account I have decided to risk and continue taking part in them
Activity: 75
July 02, 2018, 07:00:06 AM
ICO will not die and it will never be. Cryptocurrency is already accepted in the world as a big source of making profit specially for the business minded people. So I can confidently say that this kind of noise will actually not hit the reality but just a kind of bubble.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
July 01, 2018, 02:34:18 PM
that was a hard question to answer. in fact thanks to scammer out there. they make ton of shit token everyday just to scam new trader and investor. that make a true ICOs not very succeed because all aware to scammer now. im have a hard time to trust new icos as to many are down before start. that why i invest only to strong coin and tokens only.

I agree, we have mainly to thank these people for that, fakers, scammers, hackers who helped the whole marketcto loose it‘s reputation and people are loosing confidencecand leaving the market
Activity: 91
July 01, 2018, 05:48:51 AM
It will grow stronger ico are there for a long time ago and this year a lot of innovation will happen in icon so stay tuned.
Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 07:58:35 AM
Yes, in fact, there are a lot of scams  in the ICO project, but I think that the ICO industry will change and we will see a good impetus for the ICO
Pages:
Jump to: