Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 43. (Read 11538 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 08:10:09 PM
ICO will not die on 2018 their number will only increase if there are no problems with the government. Some ICO are fraudulent or simply unprepared and useless to anyone. I hope in the future they will become less and less.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
June 23, 2018, 07:58:30 PM
I think ICOs are just getting started. But there are many scam ICOs also, so I think it will affect the investors. With lots of scams ICOs, many potential investors will now be hesitant or will have a doubt on investing in ICO. But then, crypto world is growing. ICOs will still be alive for many years.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 07:51:57 PM
I do not think that ICO will disappear so quickly and disappear at all. But certainly there will be changes in the legal part and form of presentation, sale. And this is necessary to protect investors from scam.
Activity: 196
June 23, 2018, 07:46:59 PM
I don't think ico's will die in 2018. Ico's have become so popular lately and that makes it so hard to die just like that. As long as people are still so crazy about ico's it will continue and the rise of numbers of ico's will continue to bloom. The best thing to do is to control and regulate ico's and not eliminate it completely.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
June 23, 2018, 07:43:55 PM
ICO is like a business in the real world. Business as an industry exists for a several thousand years, and you think that ICO will die soon. As long as people have fresh and usefull ideas, ICO will live.

Regulation will bring a lot of different opinions of what can happen with ICO in the future, but I think it will be fine.
Activity: 68
June 23, 2018, 10:47:00 AM
I doubt it, depends what the overall market does though.
Activity: 79
June 23, 2018, 10:28:34 AM
I don't think so. I think most of average bitcointalk.org members relies mainly on joining ico. So if icos will end in 2018, most of the members of this organization will banish and that is a disaster because is a great number of cryptocurrency users. It will greatly affect the crypto community
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 07:34:04 AM
According to what I know now, most of the new ico are down / 2/3/4 on the floor. This is really a serious problem and it affects the investors. And if this continues, the ICO will die
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 07:25:13 AM
As long as there are people taking big risks for bog profit, ICOs will not die. I predict that the number of ICOs will decrease in 2018.                                                                  
Activity: 451
June 23, 2018, 06:54:22 AM
I don't think so, it is enormous market with incredible amounts of funds. Moreover it is unique opportunity for ordinary people to invest in new start ups .
Hope ICOs will keep going in following 2 years.
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 06:50:53 AM
Of course there are a lot of scam ICO projects. But on the other hand, a lot of disruptors too. I like the idea of coinschedule founders, that the market is too young by now, so we have to be patient to see the bigger changes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 22, 2018, 04:14:56 PM
this year ICOS will not die! it is impossible to happen! there many coins to make tons ideas for a new technology.the once are gonna die is the scammers
Activity: 181
June 22, 2018, 02:00:06 PM
No, it will not, i don't think ICO will die in this year. ICO will still can survive even in a few years ahead, it's because there are still too many people who participated and invested their money in ICOs, there are many ICOs that became success and huge these days.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 01:41:35 PM
Right now, many government regulate about ICO or crowdfunding for project. With good regulation, it will create healthy market condition and preventing from scam dev and scam team. We should doing research before joining on ICOs to avoid scam ICOs
Activity: 254
Blockchain with solar energy
June 22, 2018, 12:49:25 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Maybe not, but ICO's will decrease when regulations will kick start. Those that are willing to undergo paperworks for govt and other things will stay, definitely the scam ICO's will decrease significantly.
Activity: 99
June 22, 2018, 12:41:51 PM
Many ICO already been dead before it reach 2018, some ICOs are dead before even reaching the exchange market, sad to say that some ICO been existed and created to scoop money and slowly fade away....
Activity: 38
June 22, 2018, 11:23:37 AM
Ico and cryptocurrencies were in the early days of gaining popularity, so it won't come to an end in a short time period. I believe the ongoing year to be a bigger year for ico's and altcoins to progress in a large scale along with bitcoin.
Activity: 182
June 22, 2018, 12:07:20 AM
I think ICO will not end in the near future. It is true that many ICOs are scam, but the requests and ideas regarding ICO will continue to be born and emerging. Did not rule out, for someone to create and have their own coins. Moreover there is no rule about it, so ICO will always be there, at least as long as crypto is there.
Activity: 45
June 21, 2018, 10:50:25 PM
I do not think ICO will die in 2018, as seen from the growth of altcoin investors duni a lot of improvement, and the new ICO company that launched its products. then let's support for the growing ICO in the future.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
June 21, 2018, 10:39:18 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

ICOs scamming people will always be a problem but it affects a small percentage of ICOs. I see a problem that is bigger as it affects the majority: Incompetent teams that can‘t deliver and ICO as a funding but havecnot achieved anything and will never achieve anything (burning money is not an achievement)
Pages:
Jump to: