Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 40. (Read 11538 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 07:07:33 PM
that was a hard question to answer. in fact thanks to scammer out there. they make ton of shit token everyday just to scam new trader and investor. that make a true ICOs not very succeed because all aware to scammer now. im have a hard time to trust new icos as to many are down before start. that why i invest only to strong coin and tokens only.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
June 28, 2018, 07:01:18 PM
Well it is more than obvious that there is not too much interest and hype for ICOs like there was during the last year, and it is because the entire market is on a big depression now
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 07:00:30 PM
In this year ICO will not die! it's impossible to happen - there are many coins to make tons of ideas for the new technology.the when going to the crook of scammers.
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 05:41:47 PM
I am sure we will not see the end of the ICO in the nearest future, cause this is the new way of collecting money for projects and it's only on a developing stage right now. Maybe in future it will change, but it won;t disappear for sure.
Actually, it is changing more and more everyday.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 02:23:08 PM
it is impossible that ico will end in 2018, because basically if bitcoin is still there then altcoin will continue to appear as well as with ICO
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
June 28, 2018, 02:21:43 PM
icos will not die ofcourse as soon as blockchan technology and crypto market remains alive, there will be new projects looking for fund so they will start new icos. icos are good for both investors and project developers.
Activity: 51
June 28, 2018, 09:04:12 AM
I.really do not think ICO will die inside 2018. The crypto currency market is at the beginning of its development. Managing ICO market starts off to regulate, then simply bad projects will probably be eliminated, and those assignments that really have benefit will receive more purchase from investors.
Activity: 108
June 28, 2018, 08:54:56 AM
There are many days still left in 2018 and I am wondering if ICO really might be gone for good or not? I think that having ICO in our community still helps. Newbies and Legendary members alike. The bounty campaigns that are included in the ICO brings us money.
Activity: 364
June 28, 2018, 08:42:08 AM
ico will not die when it is integrated into the development of the market and is an integral part of the crypto ecosystem. However, to date, not many successful ico projects. partly because of the trend of the market and investor sentiment. I am waiting for the Q3 of this year before the boom of the market.
There is no reason for ICO to die, on the contrary, the number of ICO is increasing more and more. If there is enough struggle against ICO fraud, then perhaps a slight reduction can be seen, and such a struggle is very important. Cryptos lost confidence in the Scam project.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
I think that in 2020, 2021, and ico in the next few years and will be always there, especially with the presence of a plurality of selection platforms, which seem to provide opportunities for new developers
Activity: 224
June 28, 2018, 08:39:40 AM
It is obvious that the format in which the ICO has been conducted so far does not meet the requirements of the legislation of the leading states, which is aimed at regulating operations with crypto-currencies. Hence the attempt to substitute the concepts of ICO for TGE. But I think that this will not save the situation, and the procedure of the initial offering of the tokens will soon be banned.
Activity: 140
https://eloncity.io/
June 28, 2018, 08:35:50 AM
It wont die, it will only reduce when most of them dont sell, it will encourage them to have working products before launching a project...
Activity: 378
June 28, 2018, 08:34:48 AM
ico will not die when it is integrated into the development of the market and is an integral part of the crypto ecosystem. However, to date, not many successful ico projects. partly because of the trend of the market and investor sentiment. I am waiting for the Q3 of this year before the boom of the market.
Activity: 1036
June 28, 2018, 08:33:52 AM
I don't think ICO will ever die. This is a good opportunity for worthy projects to enter the market and get support from users. I really want crypto investors to stop giving their money to those who have only white paper. Then these shit ICOs will not be collected even $50.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 08:31:11 AM
Ico cannot die in 2018 because I believe as long as crypto exist, there will be development of new ideas and the companies will need to promote their their projects and people will invest in it. I believe potential icos will continue to exist an the ones that are not well developed or managed may die.
Activity: 132
June 28, 2018, 08:25:55 AM
The answer to success in choosing the ICO depends on how we spend time and effort.
Of course the risk is high because mot ICOs are scam, but the information is free in the crypto and we can access it anytime, if we do research
prior to investing, for sure we will not loss money.so it will be difficult to predict if ICO will die in 2018
Activity: 96
June 28, 2018, 08:22:37 AM
I doubt it unless it's regulated too much. Fairly easy way for startups to raise funds, much easier than traditional funding anyway.
Activity: 173
June 28, 2018, 08:19:27 AM
It seems to me that they will not disappear, their organization will simply change. They will become legal and people will no longer have to pass KYC.
Activity: 273
June 28, 2018, 08:17:32 AM
Looking at the number of daily ico, I have no doubt that the ico will remain alive . Every day they become more and more
Activity: 79
June 28, 2018, 06:07:27 AM
ICO can not die in 2018. This industry only begins to develop and will live very long. But now it's a bit harder to make money in these projects than a few months ago. And even despite the complexity, I know people who bought Lambo thanks to ICO))
Pages:
Jump to: